Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:21:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Reason For Creating a New Cryptocurrency?  (Read 2201 times)
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

expanding the network to different industry the main reason for creating a new cryptocurrency
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:56:41 PM

creating new cryptocurrencies will help for "further" development of existing blockchain technologies. imagine if Ethereum never been development more tokens will not exist and blockchain 3 will never become a word. more real-world uses will be developed not only as a form of currency but blockchain technologies help to organize "data" that can be used for health, security, ownership, advertisement and many more.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:26:32 AM

The growing development of cryptocurrency in the world becomes a very positive thing in this digital era where the use of blockchain-based technology becomes real. However, in my mind, being questionable is actually the reason that many people make and create a new crypto currency?
I think the reason for many people creating a new crypto currency is to raise capital for their company. or to develop their company following the development of the digital age.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:25:16 AM

The growing development of cryptocurrency in the world becomes a very positive thing in this digital era where the use of blockchain-based technology becomes real. However, in my mind, being questionable is actually the reason that many people make and create a new crypto currency?
Most engineers make a coin to profit for themselves, they couldn't care less about the long haul prospects of the coins they are making, they just think about themselves this is the reason it is getting more typical to hear individuals say things against icos since the designers and theorists are getting rich while everybody misfortunes cash and this is essentially unsustainable.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:36:37 AM

most of them are to attract investor to earn huge amount and scam most of new project now are fake but there some developer serious about creating of new coin they think they can solve what the lack of others coin.
Reasons for creating new cryptocurrency, Attracting talents, Digital awareness is an important asset of both large business and startups by setting up a cryptocurrency creation contests new ambitious teams of professionals can be discovered. Avoiding the risk of fraud, The use of cryptocurrency allows people to purchase any goods and services without any risk of their money being somehow manipulated.
Elips1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:44:48 AM

In my opinion there are so many reasons, why they creating a new cryptocurrency?" but the main reason is to reveal us on how to develop the new technology currencies for the better future and it makes our lives comfortable.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:47:18 AM

In my opinion there are so many reasons, why they creating a new cryptocurrency?" but the main reason is to reveal us on how to develop the new technology currencies for the better future and it makes our lives comfortable.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:51:56 AM

Every new cryptocurrency is its own unique project and they're used on the various platforms for which they were created. Also to me, I think they add value to the trading market. The problem associated with it may be the increased scam coins creation.
Truly, this cryptocurrency market prevides all of us a free chance to get benefit, so there is no doubt that people are capitalizing on this feature to earn money. In this  stage of digital currency is kind of develop, people are more likely to pay attention to cryptocurrency much. To me, creating new coins bring us advantages as well as drawbacks. Obviously if a person or a group can come up with a good idea, besides the professional technology that they can put in that coin, will help us to get a good coin to invest and the likes. On contrary, if the market is free for creating new coin, people will be easily triggered by scam. In a nutshell, we need to consider carefully before choosing any new coin.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:51:57 AM

I believe that competition really breeds a very good market that in turn benefits the consumers. I can't imagine that Bitcoin will be the only crypto currency. Other crypto currency really liven up the market by making options and creating more blockchains available for everyone. I just hope that we can weed out junk coins.

Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:57:31 AM

We live in a modern age and technology provides the leading need for growth from life to society and the economy. Therefore, the demand is always renewed every day. This is the reason for the growth of the blockchain industry.
Emigham7

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:15:24 AM

The reasons might be to meet up with society digital currency need. And it's also healthy for a competitive economy. It will not be good to leave it in the hands of few to control cryptocurrency
MarieMoore12

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:58:18 AM

Creating a new coin will make the cryptos market a lot of coins, but if there are specific business plans and strategies then investors will be interested and can invest some. big money. Maybe the new coin will have a high position in the cryptocurrency market
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

Its simple when you saw something that not many people know about become a booming trend and in this case bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is the fastest way to become rich and so now we have everyone started a crowdfunding event where they keep creating useless new coin / tokens only to get a slice of cake that been missing for a few past months. Creating a new cryptocurrency by connecting every sectors into it while the sector didn't improve much in the few decades was the most useless thing people can think about.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
manismanja

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:06:13 AM

I think the reason may be why so many people are making new cryptocurrency probably because the person wants to raise funds from ico to have the capital to develop their project.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
andriw

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

Most of the entire blockchain project uses cryptocurrency as a return to investors for investments given to a project, so it can be used as an investment asset. So, one of the reasons for creating a new cryptocurrency is as a return investment.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:22:57 AM

Most of the entire blockchain project uses cryptocurrency as a return to investors for investments given to a project, so it can be used as an investment asset. So, one of the reasons for creating a new cryptocurrency is as a return investment.
Yes you're right. sometimes they create a new type of cryptocurrency as a tool for investment. but the main function of this is to develop new types of internet products, whether it's blockchain, games, minning companies, or the like, which can be utilized using the new crypto.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:24:14 AM

I think the main reason for creating new cryptocurrency is not always about solving a current problem but just trying to maximize their profit making opportunity because if they can create a cryptocurrency and create an idea that can be sold for a lot of dollars then they will do it without minding if they are really serious for the future of their project.
New projects or new opportunities for e-co-developers are aimed at generating large amounts of money for them. However, there is a need to select projects that are sustainable in nature and that are of particular value to the community. That is what the market needs to apply to this digital age.

millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:28:10 AM

Creating of new crypso currency is also type of entrepreneur that many people have ambition to built their own business through digital transaction. this is very difference that real business that has a lot of supported documentary documents but here only private key can transact to processed in very wquickly that's why many crypto currency come up I think it has more then a thousand of unregistered crypto currency all over the world.  
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 761

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

Everyone want to become like satoshi  Cheesy

Just simply for money that many people creating blockchain projects but they don't have any real purpose other than bumps and dumps so people are investing on that for making money so the project will be left out once the creator made enough money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:51:35 AM

Its a very lucrative way of reaching investors, although many times the investors themselves dont pay much attention to the project that they are investing in, but same is the case with the stock market, so many investors have no idea what the company whose stocks they are buying are really doing. But for people with innovative projects starting a cryptocurrency is a great way to get what they need the most-Money!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: