Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best icos in july august and september 2018  (Read 1673 times)
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:52:25 PM

I think Yumerium might be the best ICO to invest in. Just check out their company Subdream Studios and VR Plus. The guys are HUGE. They already released great games and about the release their one of the best game Cryptomine.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
Apaxy

Activity: 512

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:56:47 PM

I think Yumerium might be the best ICO to invest in. Just check out their company Subdream Studios and VR Plus. The guys are HUGE. They already released great games and about the release their one of the best game Cryptomine.
there are a lot of ico companies on the market that have good prospects in the future. It all depends on the ability of investors. The fact is that because of the poor state of the market, few people want to spend their bitcoins and efirium on investments.
blokceyin

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:09:19 PM

there are a lot of ico companies on the market that have good prospects in the future. It all depends on the ability of investors. The fact is that because of the poor state of the market, few people want to spend their bitcoins and efirium on investments.

They sold out 225 Million YUM tokens in their first 4 phase! So, we can say there are some quite amount of investors for it. Cool

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:59:23 PM

Vanig is a very good project in the field of online commerce and it is open to selling ICOs, the amount of investment attracted at this time is very good. I think investors can consider this project. The remaining time to buy ICO is 25 days, more details can be found at the official website of the project: https://vanig.io/
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:14:06 PM

I want invest some amount of money in good icos going on Where ever i check iam getting different answers of good ico. So tell me some very good icos which you believe in. I will filter out from all the reply

JINBI ICO is ending soon on July 26, 2018 so don’t miss it! Many new projects keep entering the #crypto space and it’s hard to pick the good ones and not to get fooled by scams. I like this project it will be a big success.
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:37:41 PM

its hard to find the best ICO now,, my friend
but, i think when an ICO project can reach the soft cap the project is good because not all ICO can reach their soft cap now,,

salamonKK

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:20:33 AM

I really like HOQU, OmiseGo, Telcoin and Ethereum. In my opinion, these coins can show a good profit in September 2018. From ICO projects I can advise you SpringRole.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:46:47 PM

Maybe ICO Spatium is #1 this Summer because it's Ian Balina's hidden gem project with codename "Belarus" but DYOR.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:40:01 PM

There are a lot of good ico the only thing you need is to do your research and choose the good ico for you to invest and earn a lot of profit
batman1101

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:29:44 PM

If you are looking for the best ICO that you can have this September, You can check out AllSporter they have a very solid team and great concept. Better to catch up the presale to get the token on it's best value. Do your own research and thanks me later.  Wink
Sarobeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:07:42 PM

Check the signature! The project has already expanded widely, has concluded many agreements with companies in Korea and China. Community is not small, and the idea is interesting - it continues to attract people. I consider the option safe, so recommended.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Yaddady

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:13:17 PM

It's difficult to know good projects nowadays due to plenty of scam projects that have taken over the space. It's important that you do enough due diligence before investing in any ICO no matter the hype.
mostar3454

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:33:16 PM

Cryptocurrency exchange is a businesses that allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies or digital currencies for other assets, such as conventional fiat money, or different digital currencies. They can be market makers that typically take the bid/ask spreads as transaction commissions for their services or simply charge fees as a matching platform.A bitcoin exchange market is a digital marketplace where traders can buy and sell bitcoins using various fiat currencies or altcoins. A bitcoin currency exchange is an online platform that acts as an intermediary between buyers and sellers of the cryptocurrency.
The currency exchange benefits from its services either through setting the exchange rate or taking a commission.The foreign exchange market is a global online network where traders buy and sell currencies. It sets the exchange rates for currencies with floating rates.A currency exchange is a business or financial institution that has the legal right to exchange one currency for another currency to its customers. A currency exchange can be a stand-alone business or may be part of the services proposed by a bank or other financial institution.CRYPTOOFYOU is a trading platform opened like other platforms . The community can trade coin on it for up to 100 first coins. CRYPTOOFYOU is a new trading platform, so there are more features to support the customers. It is integrated with many features that allow investment and coin deposit to help you optimize the storage of coin on your platform.ADC is a coin that applies Blockchain technology to develop ecosystems around Asia. The goal of the ADC is to develop sustainably, to create useful ecosystems for the community and to connect the investment community all over Asia to the Asian market.We are running real-life projects that directly benefit people in Asia.
Pavel1391

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:21:43 PM

I think Multivac is a great project.  The authors of the project intend to provide flexibility and scalability of the platform by introducing a simpler UTXO model than Zilliqa and OmniLedger. Third-party developers will be able to choose between shards to meet their needs, whether it's increased security or high speed.
Particular attention is paid to the balance of the platform between simplicity, accessibility and the potential of the benefits that it can bring to the crypto-currency industry.
devilman59

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:41:29 AM

Recently I have invested in NagriCoin to buy organic fertilizers for my garden. I have been following this project for a long time and got acquainted with all the results of testing the product. Guess only 7 years! NagriCoin is going cover 9 markets on different continents after the ITO. And their organic fertilizers will be sold all over the world. So it's a profitable investment. The growth of plants after it is amazing can't wait to apply it in my garden
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:24:43 AM

There are a lots of good coins now the only thing you need to do is make a research about that coin then if that coin for you is enough you can invest it
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:29:46 AM

QuickX Protocol will be the best project in 2018 and they are in Private presale. The COO hintst that the token will be sold out soon and there will be no public sale at all.

QuickX is a novel protocol designed specifically to cure the many fatal flaws that are hindering the mass adoption of Cryptocurrencies today. It performs transactions off the chain for same Blockchain assets and utilizes pooling facilitators who supply liquidity for cross chain transfers of crypto assets. Through this, it accelerates the transaction speed greatly, dissolves the interoperability problem between different Cryptocurrencies, relieves the transaction fees and also solves the issue of scalability.

No more prolonged waiting times; with QuickX, it is now possible for you to make instant transactions for all your Blockchain assets.
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:13:14 AM

I want invest some amount of money in good icos going on Where ever i check iam getting different answers of good ico. So tell me some very good icos which you believe in. I will filter out from all the reply

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:33:18 AM

There are a lot of good ico the only thing you need is to do your research and choose the good ico for you to invest and earn a lot of profit

I think Cryptassist is one of the best ICO to invest that is why I am bringing its signature because I believe in their visions and purpose. And also those ICOs listed in the bountyhive are very good too. They are sure legit and definitely not a scam because bountyhive screen them before getting into their account. But it is still best to do your own research to avoid hassle and avoid blaming others if something went wrong.
Ridzik111

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:39:53 AM

I also tend to the fact that there is a good bounty. Only you need to know under which bounty to subscribe. Because a lot of companies are mice that do not pay any generosity, but simply rob people for free time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: