Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8251 times)
waldocarter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

At the moment, I have several bounty debts. In some, I participated for 2-3 months, the bounty ended another 2 months ago, and I also was not paid.

runikovsky

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:49:50 PM

Everyone can get into the situation you are in. No one is immune from this. You better find the next signature campaign yourself and do not despair
waldocarter

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:51:00 PM

At the moment, I have several bounty debts. In some, I participated for 2-3 months, the bounty ended another 2 months ago, and I also was not paid.

And honestly, I'm already used to this. When I participate in the bounty, I understand that the risk that I can not get anything is very large. From this can not escape, unfortunately these are the realities

waldocarter

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:53:24 PM

And honestly, I'm already used to this. When I participate in the bounty, I understand that the risk that I can not get anything is very large. From this can not escape, unfortunately these are the realities

This situation, I would compare with the usual working situation in life. When the customer refuses to pay for the work done. You start to swear, seek justice - but in the end you can not change anything.

zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:03:41 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
ICO BENCH might help you but you also need to read whitepaper other documents and check their partnerships because these are the most important thing to satisfy you

tepyh

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:12:22 PM

The fact is that neither the ratings nor the ratings will give you a guarantee that the founders of the project are not scammers. and the platform you chose is not the best.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:20:00 PM

That's the major disadvantage of signature campaign, you cannot participate in more than one bounty at a time and if anything happens you will lose all the time you spent participating in the bounty. Imagine some bounties lasting more than a year, that's why I prefer other campaigns like article writing, YouTube etc.
JDS1000

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:27:25 PM

In fact, it is now difficult to determine which campaign for charity is good. We can always face a bad projectand we can not avoid this, especially if we do not know what ICO rewards we took part in, and if the sale of ICO tokens was unsuccessful.
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

icobench.com and icodrops.com could be of help is you doubt whether a project is reliable.
Moreover, do your own analysis and make some approximate calculations of how many tokens you will get and what profit they will give you at a certain price.
Reliable bounty manager is also a good indicator, but remember that he's not responsible for the policy of tokens distribution.

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

Firstly it is very painful that you did not get tokens after doing signature campaign in 3-4 months. Nothing to depression in online market or cryptomarket. At present condition maximum campaign are going fail as investors are not investing. So it may fail its soft cap as well as hard cap also. so it is very hard that which campaign you will choose to do bounty. You can choose best managers campaign that succeed in previous time.You can also look forwarded its ICO time and subject and their road map also. best of luck.
muhammedb

Merit: 108

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:27:51 PM

i don't see ico rating site as a best option to mean if ico is good and not because in most cases those bodies are rating for fund not because they know and trust those ico, I have for many icos rate by this same site and at the end turn up to be a scam. so it think the best way to see or know if ico is good or not is
1) the content of the website and whitepaper
2) doing some research about the team members
3) do some research about the bounty manager because most of those scam ico are manage by newbies or jr. member, once the manager has a good reputation them you trust the project.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:35:00 PM

I highly doubt you spent more than a couple of minutes per day participating in a bounty. If you add that up to the amount of time you spent in even 4 months you probably spent less than 4 hours actually doing bounty work. Are you really that mad about losing 4 hours of your time? No doubt you have purposefully wasted far more than 4 hours in the past.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 02:21:54 AM

Basically, you have to approach your bounties like you would a real investment opportunity.
You have to scrutinize the company and employees all the way.

You have to get in touch with them and ask the hard questions.
You have to go through their whitepaper and do fact checking.
You have to see how much funding they have already received and how much hype is around the project.

Bounty hunters tend to just jump on the one that seems easiest or most profitable without thinking about long term viability.
That is why then tend to end up in bounties that never pay off because the ico failed.
Or, they get paid but the value of the coin is basically zero.
You have to adapt to the realities of your mistakes and change.

spopovss

Activity: 672

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:28:42 PM

Another good indicator is a smart contract, I always carefully study the contract if it is on Ethereum, I can follow how much money was raised, whether the team is cheating or not, although many projects were simply collected on a wallet.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

The point is you have to be patient in undergoing a bounty that we don't know how in the future, paid or not I think it depends on the developer who held the bounty, so you have to be patient.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:38:12 PM

I've also been like you, I was working 5 months and I don't get anything.
From now, before participate bounty I must reading about project, I'll check whitepaper, website, rating, softcap/hardcap, etc.
Because now many projects have failed.

Yes,thats the right approach.You have to due your due dilligenec if bounty is going to last for 4-5 months,almost  as if you are investing money,because you aslo investing something hat is also valuable-your time.But generally i am trying to avoid long bounties but sadly nowadays many ICos are extending bounties due bad market condition,so its not easy to find one that is shorted that 3 months.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

This is a serious problem many bounty participants are facing. Each of us knows the phrase: "time is money." Losing half a year of time at work and not getting any pay for it is the real fraud. I believe that it is necessary to form certain rules that will protect the rights of bounty campaigns. For example, in addition to the negotiated amount in tokens, you need to approve a mandatory fund in btc which will be less than the amount in tokens at the ICO price, but it will be paid by the escrow service to all participants according to their earned stakes, if the campaign does not collect soft cap and ICO fails. In other words, I am for the obligatory official escrow for all bounty on the forum.

Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:11:47 PM

unfortunately now it is not uncommon .. almost all companies now go for no less than 2-3 months, and very often they just don’t collect the necessary amount of funds, respectively, they have nothing to pay bounty hunters .. half a year ago many companies go on  4 - 5 weeks, and they collected 40-50 million dollars in a short amount of time.At the moment, few investors are willing to invest their money in risky projects...

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

The easiest way to estimate potential of bounty campaign is communication with bounty mannager. If this person polite and professional, there is high probability for ICO to become sucessful and for bounty to become profitable. I hope that I helped you.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:37:22 PM

Take heart bro and don't feel too depressed. This kind of situation happens in bounties when the ICO don't reach soft cap. Also the current bear trend has made it very hard for ICOs to raise even the minimum soft cap fund. I have also experienced this too. Maybe you should  join bounties when the ICO has reached soft cap. This is safer but will be late entry for you which implies that your rewards will be smaller.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: