Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8251 times)
StockholmZ

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

Hallo!
Its hurt feeling when you spend 3-4 month but you got nothing
but,this is bounty hunters risk
Bounty hunters always has risk,don't receive payment is the highest risk,promote fake project.
I think you must follow the bounty which already reach softcap/ follow trusted bounty manager like
-Arteezy
-Amazix
-Btcltcdigger

But sometimes BountyManager cannot be blamed, it all depends on each project being undertaken. especially in softcap it is not certain that he will also release the market, that's my personal experience.

Suggestions for participating in the project are not only 1/5 more endeavored because they anticipate a scam with our work.

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK  ───────────
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation
─────────  Token sale is Live!  ─────────
twkasun7

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:37:02 PM

I am not engaged in bounties now. Now in this work there is no sense. I will wait for growth of all market of cryptocurrencies.
It is not a good idea.When market turning to bullish you have no tokens to take credit of that.What if you keep collecting tokens by doing bounties ,even in the bearish market.They will be worthy in future.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

I was on the campaign too, although on the Facebook and twitter campaigns. I had to stop when the team stopped updating their pages. To me, that was a sign of lack of faith on the part of the team. Bountyhives is still good but one has to be careful the campaign he joins on the platform as not all projects are worth the attention.  I have faith in bountyhives but we don't get to see stakes which is bad.
You did the right thing in my opinion. If the team themselves lose interest in the project, no way will they share their tokens with us. It's a setup for failure.
Vovka4

Activity: 510
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:42:25 PM

This often happens and this trend has been going on for a long time. The reasons why so there is a huge number. For example, the project has not collected the necessary amount or just decided to throw all the Bayan and do not pay anything but still remained projects that are honest
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

Make sure to join the bounty that the ICO has reached softcap because it will be paid even though sometimes 2-3 months distribution, many ICOs have reached the softcap at this time and you can join the bounty from one of these projects, hoping that you get paid in large amounts according to your work for weeks
There are projects that go for a long time to the goal and when the Soft Cap project is achieved, the project is already at the completion stage. Accordingly, you will get scant payments.
Therefore, hunters take several projects, there is a project where you can sell your steaks.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:30:35 PM

Described by you was in July. Since then, in my opinion, the situation has only become complicated. I have been participating in several ICO generosity campaigns since July and these campaigns only extend the deadline for ICO. Already more than fifteen weeks of participation, and the terms are again extended almost to the new year. If there was any guarantee of a successful completion of an ICO, otherwise there is no guarantee. I understand that now it is difficult for everyone - both the ICO team and bounty hunters. We have to work and hope for the best.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:44:30 PM

Described by you was in July. Since then, in my opinion, the situation has only become complicated. I have been participating in several ICO generosity campaigns since July and these campaigns only extend the deadline for ICO. Already more than fifteen weeks of participation, and the terms are again extended almost to the new year. If there was any guarantee of a successful completion of an ICO, otherwise there is no guarantee. I understand that now it is difficult for everyone - both the ICO team and bounty hunters. We have to work and hope for the best.

Depending on the bounty campaigns what I was able to see is that most of the people mostly join into the social campaigns and in telegram, there are just a lot of participations.

In signature campaigns it's different story, because we see a maximum of few hundreds of participants while on the social campaigns we see thousands of people.
vested

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:29:10 AM

Basically, you have to approach your bounties like you would a real investment opportunity.
You have to scrutinize the company and employees all the way.

You have to get in touch with them and ask the hard questions.
You have to go through their whitepaper and do fact checking.
You have to see how much funding they have already received and how much hype is around the project.

Bounty hunters tend to just jump on the one that seems easiest or most profitable without thinking about long term viability.
That is why then tend to end up in bounties that never pay off because the ico failed.
Or, they get paid but the value of the coin is basically zero.
You have to adapt to the realities of your mistakes and change.

Absolutely. "Bounty hunters tend to just jump on the one that seems easiest or most profitable without thinking about long term viability." I think you cracked their code. That's how they think and then have to complain!
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:21:09 PM

now a lot of companies are delaying payments for various reasons. I myself follow many projects that delay payments for more than two months. Some companies freeze payments to bounty hunters for fear that they will be able to lower the rate when listing on the stock exchange.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

We need to create united centre for all the bounty campaigns, which will be regulated by smart contracts. It will eleminate fake bounties from market.
Eric

Activity: 124

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:13:15 PM

I am sorry about that mate. Yes that is common issue these days. I have also too many friends and they can not take their tokens or money from companies.. We need to choose best icos for joining bounties.
That is really hard issue. You can not trust ico rating websites only you can trust yourself.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:38:09 PM

Personally, from my experience, I can recommend you to do the following. Suppose you found a project in which you want to enter, you first need to calculate how much you can get at the output and then you can already know about this project or not. Is it possible to earn on this prot or not. And then we look for the next and check. And after choosing you have a few good projects where there is a good income. Good luck.
Halinsely

Activity: 78

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:39:35 PM

Bounties are dead now. To wait there is no sense. I think there will never be big earnings of money any more. Not relevant.

carrascos

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:40:03 PM

This happens. in fact, I also received very few tokens in the past time, but this is only due to the fact that projects delay the distribution of tokens until that moment until the bulls come to the market again

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
Handalger

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:45:40 PM

Well, I can say that at bountyhive earnings always came out very small and even a lot of the projects just turned out to be a Scam , and many projects have long pay and go public for a long time so 3-4 is fine
VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:55:43 PM

~snip

We have a hard time predicting the best campaign, especially to be able to achieve hard cap. But if the campaign that you join can achieve soft cap, the habit is that we get payment. But for me to first see their partners, meaning that if their supporters from the project are experienced, then most likely the project they support will be successful.

Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:29:37 PM

3-4 month wait on this market is a normal phenomenon , I think that once the market is back and will start faster payments with the bounty already !

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

When the whole market is dying, bounties are not the best option to earn tokens. You should better look for bounty campaigns of working projects: they are good enough, but a little bit more difficult.
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

That can really happen that you took part in the bounty but never saw the rewards. Sad but there are very many scammers and just not honest people in the crypto World nowadays. The second what can happen: you will get your rewards, but they have 0 Dollar value and will never list in any exchange.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:15:02 AM

Pay extra attention when you're looking for a signature bounty to join. First of all , do all your researches about the project and then you can look up on manager to see if he did any bounties before and if he had any troubles with them. Feels bad when we work for something and in the end we get screwed, even if we did everything okay.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: