Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel like quitting?  (Read 6112 times)
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1037
Merit: 103

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

Crypto is not just about profit. It's the new technological revolution. If we don't stand for it now, the world would go back many years.
The faster the world embrace crypto, the sooner would we move to a better world.

quang99

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:44:41 PM

Crypto is not just about profit. It's the new technological revolution. If we don't stand for it now, the world would go back many years.
The faster the world embrace crypto, the sooner would we move to a better world.
Crypto is undoubtedly new technologies and a new level. I'm not going to go anywhere, because I believe in a bright future and development. Now the market is experiencing hard times and many are leaving, but I am confident in the growth and potential of the crypto, so I remain true to it.

Paha87

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

For Crypto the future of the entire world economy, and we are a part of this future right now. We build it and we will develop it)
JungleBadman

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

The people who are quitting and selling up at these low levels are the same people who will buy back in when crypto market hits new highs. The catalyst will be institutional investment and when that comes, prices will begin to rise and all the weak hands will return. Stay strong and stay in and you will feel the benefit in the long term.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:56:37 PM

What about me? I don't have income from any jobs but crypto. And, I never think to quit from this space.
Let's just see what will happen ini the next year

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

I think if it has already begun, bring it to the end. If you always throw everything half way. especially nothing to earn and not begin to develop. This is especially true for crypto-currency cases. Then, if decided, have patience and perseverance. Finish the business.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:02:08 PM

Of course no, there is no give up in my dictionary, if i may say?
Maybe it's just another problem that happen so i can be a more patience person. And i don't really expect to get rich instantly here though, i still think rationally, and i don't really mind waiting since i have a strong faith in bitcoin.
I never even once think of quitting this crypto world, no matter how bad it already become. But maybe if one day bitcoin really dies and nothing i can do anymore here, i will consider to quit since well, what else can i do that time? Nothing right? Then i will have to stop wasting my time and find something else.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:02:31 PM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

I am too it's not a bleak scenario at all, sometimes there is a green sign, it's not all red all throughout the whole month, this is cryptocurrency, sometimes whales and circumstances play a major factor in the price of each coin, but we should hang on.

FlyingMachine360

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

No, I have no intension of quitting in crypto, this is where I can earn profit in an easy way and it also enjoys me.
Iamaslisumit

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:03:14 PM

Yes Even today I feel like quitting everything because I did bounty for 1 month and it's turns into scam. Second my ether wallet is hacked and all money is gone I have loan of 4000$. Don't understand what to do now its feel like quit everything and crying like hell. Cry
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:06:14 PM

Crypto made me so much profit in the past and yeah currently my investments are in negative but I'm not loosing anything as I haven't sold it yet. Market can't be stay positive for all the time it needs correction as well. Crypto is the future and I don't think anyone should quit just yet.
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

To be honest, YES, sometimes I felt like quitting because I felt bad seeing my crypto investing going down after a very fruitful 2017. However, if I give up and quit then I will be like a newbie who keeps on bitching around because they don't know how this market works. So everyday I try to be positive that we can overcome the resistance and somewhat make gains slowly so that  at least we won't feel very sad as the day passes by. Perhaps its better to just take break rather than quit at all.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Juggernautbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

Definitely not. Even with such a bad market you can earn something here. It is better to have an additional source of income, of course, so that you can comfortably wait for such falls. But in any case it is much more profitable than putting money in the bank.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

Yes Even today I feel like quitting everything because I did bounty for 1 month and it's turns into scam. Second my ether wallet is hacked and all money is gone I have loan of 4000$. Don't understand what to do now its feel like quit everything and crying like hell. Cry

What happened that your ether wallet was hacked? Did you expose your phrase in public?

Anyway whatever happens, you still after to continue because better days are on the way for cryptocurrency. Good luck to you.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

I will never quit. I also do not want to be a coward. I do not think any other job can make my life as meaningful as crypto has done

Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:12:16 PM

I think the whole cryptocurrency market is still in a downward trend, but people are starting to feel desperate.
This is a positive sign, because when people feel desperate, it's the bottom of the crypto-money market.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

Don't run away. Try to continue if you are still in the market until now. Crypto is just beginning. It will be a revolution in technology around the world. It will come back and grow strongly by the end of the year or in 2019

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
hohuan101

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:14:16 PM

I will not leave the crypto market. Because to date, it continues to bring profit to me. Although sometimes I lose money, but it does not affect my patience.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:14:54 PM

I lost more than $ 10k4 for my portfolio in the past 4 months. I feel it is normal for this market. I think this is a challenge for new traders. They need to get used to this and make a profit from the market situation now. If traders do this, I think they will become a professional trader soon because of a solid psychology.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: