Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 08:32:36 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel like quitting?  (Read 6134 times)
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

Crypto is a technology that will continue to grow larger in the future. Your choice with crypto is true, you will benefit in the future.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
hohuan101

Activity: 341
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

I think the whole cryptocurrency market is still in a downward trend, but people are starting to feel desperate.
This is a positive sign, because when people feel desperate, it's the bottom of the crypto-money market.

lol, although it's right, it is cause make a lot of people lose everything. This is really sad thing. Hope green market will come back soon.
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:27:32 PM

Quitters never win. Why quitting if others can gain from now with their trading skills. This is the time for us to study more about crypto and do some research for good coins that have a good future.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

i have a feeling like quitting in crypto when i am few months since i was started because i have losses of some investment sites and trading some of shitcoins. but now i am full of hope in everyday doing some bounty task and trading the real coins in the market.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
I do agree with your statement and I think cowards are the ones who are running away from risk and we are not that kind of people here, we need to be stronger each and every adversity here in the market and industry, so just keep on doing what is right and just and the good things will follow! Smiley
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:31:03 PM

Been thinking about quitting as well but not just because the market is down. Also because, I have been too busy lately and I'll be busier for the following months and I don't know if I can spare time for thia forum. I am a student and in my last year of being in college and this is when I felt like I need to focus on my studies because I will be graduating soon. I will finish my campaign then I think I'll be focusing on my studies for a while. I'll just let my holdings grow. Maybe by the time I return, the market has already recovered and improved.

Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

Quit smoking is a very good thing and should do. Cigarette smoking is harmful to health, greatly affecting the longevity of each person. If you consider electronic money like cigarettes, you should look at the level of tobacco addiction of different people. Is it ok?
StockholmZ

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

never thought to stop, it makes me curious much I want to know from cryptocurrency because I feel this is the technology of the future.

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK  ───────────
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation
─────────  Token sale is Live!  ─────────
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:36:22 PM

You need to stay thinking positive. It's not all about the price, because cryptocurrency have real applications in real life. I believe that the market will get recover soon.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:36:53 PM

if I do, keep going. although current market conditions are unlikely. it is not an obstacle for me, it is important that I stay ahead and accept any risks from bitcoin at this time.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

Quitters is always a loser, I've been in this kind of world for so long and this makes me a strong crypto keeper, why should I quit if I know that downswing is a normal event in crypto space , no matter what will be in the future of crypto, I will continue to get involved in all activities regarding crypto, this is not an obligation but rather a passion that makes me a better person who live in a decent life because of crypto.
bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

I understand why market is still down for long time. And theres nothing to quit, it is normal that the market going up and down. It is going down and that a good time to buy coins then if it is high then it is a good time to sell coins.i feel like quitting now becausse there so many fake icos, i joined two icos but i dont recieve any income yet.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

I think the cryptocurrency will be very important in the future. That's why I will never leave the crypto market. And I think that the big rise in the crypto market will start very soon. So I keep on holding my tokens.
int226

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

Great friend. Do not give up and do not run away. Because there are so many people who still believe in you. Me too, we will see blue soon Smiley
btcCoincart

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:45:44 PM

LoL, what is so long for you? market in long term is count as years. It has been down trend for only half a year man. Stay focus, don't panic sell. Hold what you have tight in your hands! Luck will come and say hi to you!
Happy trading  Wink
MaxKor

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

Now in google trends bitcoin shows all time low. It's good time to buy i think, because fundamentally bitcoin is strong and it's only depends time when it will grow again i think.
Ini35

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:48:39 PM

There are so many benefits we can get from crypto, apart from the profit we get. I have seen a lot of crypto projects bring up so many technological developments, such as in health, agriculture, environment, commerce, security and so many other areas of human endeavour. All these have given me different perceptions about crypto than just the money. Cryptocurrency is gradually coming to the limelight, soi would rather wait than leave.
captain_blood

Activity: 364

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:51:31 PM

If you completely understand the cryptocurrecny revolution , there's no place of quitting. Crytpocurrency is just in it's infancy stage. We are yet grind by different government but the initiatives slowly adopts every states regulation. When this uncertainty fades and regulation are fully implemented, that's the time that mass adoptions will likely to takes place. Just be patient and enjoy your life.
akbarals9425

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

I also regret to have wasted my time all this time and now they are blushing but I will not give up as easy as that no word of surrender is just a matter of time until the green market again, maybe the front or next year we all do not know

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:55:31 PM

I will never do that, i'm not a stupid person who have sold their amount at the bottom price and when there will be a huge pump in the future and they must buy that again with expensive price.
If you are selling or quitting from this trend and then you are such a weak hand.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: