Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 09:27:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel like quitting?  (Read 6150 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:03:34 PM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
Why would I quit? this can be the feeling of the newest investors in the crypto market but you don't have to feel like quitting.

For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
It's not cowardly act if you'll start to quit and runaway, if you can't take the risk and the market through it much better to stop.
But just like you, I'll never quit.  Smiley

Rent this sig space so that BTC goes to $100k.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:09:09 PM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

I am into crypto for the long run, i won't quit because the market is going down, i am rather buying all the things that i can with my remaining funds. I know crypto market has a huge potential, it just needs to get recognized by the world.

Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:10:18 PM

Definitely, its not in my mind.  Even market will fall again but still I could manage myself to face such challenge. Market fluctuations may happen always and it swing up and down, if we understand the trend and put our trust into it,  absolutely there is no quitting happen.  
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:11:30 PM

Its your loss if you start quitting cryptocurrency don't lose hope because i believe that very soon bitcoin will recover and back to it's price or even surpass it.

Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:14:10 PM

It is really possible for the users to feel that feeling especially those that are not used on scenarios such as this. Cryptos' market value are continuously increasing last year but from the start of this year, tables have been turned. Keep in mind that patience is really needed in cryptoinvestment given that the market is naturally volatile. Also, dumps are just temporary so recovery will soon take place and we just have to wait for it.
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:19:38 PM

You lose money and you quit that makes you a loser. Green market or red market didn't determined that you always win and lose money. Even market are on red you can still do more than watching it to rise for me it was on how you escalate your strategy to earn more.

Caxton10

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:25:15 PM

Crypto is not just about profit. It's the new technological revolution. If we don't stand for it now, the world would go back many years.
The faster the world embrace crypto, the sooner would we move to a better world.
You are right pal. Whenever we think cryptocurrency, lets not always think about the profit it brings to our investment but to see it as an opportunity to be part of the changing world with its blockchain technology.
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:26:42 PM

Quitting is not on my checklist! I have gone this far and quitting is not even an option for me. Yes there are going to be losses, but that's just part of the whole picture and we cannot do away with it. It's almost inevitable that it will occur some time in our crypto journey. I think the only time I will quit is if the crypto system has been abolished or wiped out. Now I don't know if that's even possible.

Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:28:46 PM

that's true, when we've joined in the world of cryptocurrency, we have to follow it well especially the risks. we know that the price of crypto sometimes rises and falls and it makes many people frustrated. but we should be able to overcome it and manage our crypto asset well in order to avoid big losses
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:30:36 PM

Have you heard one of the key success investing in crypto? Yeah, "patience" is one of the keys. I myself will stay to be more patient. This era is the time when the price of crypto is very dropped. They are very fluctuation, Nobody can predict the exact price today and tomorrow. Moreover, many failed ICO and dropped price after ICO. However, I am still here because I am still very big sure that next months or at least next year, the market will be better.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

So like others, I am not thinking about quitting. I do disappear from crypto for weeks (once for couple of months) when I am busy at work/traveling or if something unexpected comes up but quitting haven't crossed my mind at all.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2492
Merit: 215

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:34:11 PM

Very good positive stand as cryptocurrency lover, stay standing until can't achieve the goals and i  proud to become a newbie like you with have full of understanding the importance of crypto are limited.
Stay  strong don't guve up those people are giving their hope for crypto.

kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:41:55 PM

Sometimes i feel quitting. I know we are experiencing the year of regulation and it's very hard for us to find a good bounty, market is down so it's hard for us to trade. But if you're an experienced trader then you have a big shot to play
altcoins.

mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:43:51 PM

Crypto is not just about profit. It's the new technological revolution. If we don't stand for it now, the world would go back many years.
The faster the world embrace crypto, the sooner would we move to a better world.

No, instead I feel a bit excited what will happen market in the next few months. It is still bearish or the bull running. For those who loss a bit and start to get hopeless don't be, because it still early to quit. Crypto is the future I'm sure investor and founder will find ways to get crypto back on track.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:45:12 PM

For me no red days was usual to me and why im going to go quitting crypto is my pay check this was all i have so if i quit i quit from my life. so i dont feel like quitting
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:47:02 PM

Quit cryptos at this time should not be, you should hold until the end of 2018 because certainly the exchange rate will recover and increase rapidly again. So if you are holding cryptos then continue, should not quit midway like that. If you leave`ß, then you will definitely make a loss.
jbdjy

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:49:44 PM

I am like yours. I am also an encrypted loyal fan. At this moment, if the cryptocurrency falls, I will not run away or fear it will not give up easily. I will wait patiently and keep the correct attitude.
Paniudto

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:51:19 PM

This bearish market has been here and even if market will recover still this bearish market will recur. It is part of the cycle and we should be aware of that and not be caught by surprise.  

Why wait for green when you can still gain even if it is red?
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:51:59 PM

No, I never thought to quit crypto. I did not come here only for profits, I came here to learn about this new technology. And now I know what is the bitcoin what is the crypto, and I am making money from it too. I know the crypto red sign is not for permanent, It will up again. So, quitting the crypto won't come in mind ever.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:53:29 PM

That's a good mindset and it should be to everyone mind on how to overcome loses , and quitting is not the solution , besides you cannot recover your loses ,  rather than if you going to stay despite of loses then you will have a chance to recover and make more profit .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: