Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:16:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel like quitting?  (Read 6127 times)
sayyank

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:34:34 PM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
No, i think i want still stay and always participate in the crypto's world eventhough nowadays the price of cryptocurrency decrease. I never give up and always positive thingking that the market can be better and all the coins that i have can valuable. Patiently, i optimist that i can enjoy the profit and the better future, if i am still participate in crypto's world.
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
No, i think i want still stay and always participate in the crypto's world eventhough nowadays the price of cryptocurrency decrease. I never give up and always positive thingking that the market can be better and all the coins that i have can valuable. Patiently, i optimist that i can enjoy the profit and the better future, if i am still participate in crypto's world.
But right now, the last thing I think about is quitting crypto. I believe this condition is only for a temporary period, although it may take time to rise again but I know it will definitely go up and the price of coins will rise and that is why I patiently wait and hold my coins until the market recovers. and I also believe in a bright future crypto.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

I'd rather move on, than be labeled a coward. because in fact the state of bitcoin is sometimes able to change uncertain, and it's all we can not know. better wait and do not just give up.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

the down market does not make me feel sad or want to stop collecting more altcoins because when the market comes down for me is a big chance because as the market grows we will only see the results we collect

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

I will not quit crypto as I enjoy the technology side of it and its potential, but if things get rough earning wise I am trying to look for a day job again. If though things go well then I will continue full time in crypto, if things are still bearish by the autumn I will look for a teaching job to pay my way, then still do crypto as a part time occupation. My Wife is a big supporter of crypto and I support her in her quest for freedom in this corporate maze of slavery.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:53:41 PM

I will not quit crypto as I enjoy the technology side of it and its potential, but if things get rough earning wise I am trying to look for a day job again. If though things go well then I will continue full time in crypto, if things are still bearish by the autumn I will look for a teaching job to pay my way, then still do crypto as a part time occupation. My Wife is a big supporter of crypto and I support her in her quest for freedom in this corporate maze of slavery.
No, eventhough we encountered difficulties to earned good moneys due to the volatility in market but still I'm not quitting in this technology because I know it has a potential to be granted at the right time when market explodes.

waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

There is a glimpse in my mind wanting to quit the crypto world but my friend says go ahead and keep the spirits even though the results are not yet clear. I keep learning and trying my best to get a clear and real advantage.
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:00:50 PM

I am used to this decline, obviously this is not the first time. but I am new in this forum.
although current market patterns tend to decline, but this is not the end of bitcoin. the big impact is on the ico project which will be increasingly difficult to get investors.

sfidler31356

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

Why quitting if others can gain from now with their trading skills. This is the time for us to study more about crypto and do some research for good coins that have a good future.
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

I stopped trading and participate in the ICO. I'm just doing the bounty now. It certainly takes time but there is no risk of losing money. When the market begins to grow, you can think about the ICO.
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

I feel that too sometimes. most especially that almost all the crypto are still dropping and aside from that there are also a lot of scammed ICOs that are now flodding that make us afraid to invest.
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

Not at all, I see so much coming the way of crypto,I believe strongly that soon I will be able to recuperate all my losses during this long bear market.It gave me the opportunity to also acquire some more tokens
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:05:13 PM

I feel that too sometimes. most especially that almost all the crypto are still dropping and aside from that there are also a lot of scammed ICOs that are now flodding that make us afraid to invest.
However I do not like to stop at crypto because if we do this we lose so much money and lose the opportunity to earn an income. We have to be patient at times of decline even if you feel disappointed do not give up. Crypto is a risk investment, so take risks to generate.
ahmadbhatti

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:06:24 PM

The general population who are stopping and offering up at these low levels are similar individuals who will purchase back in when crypto advertise hits new highs. The impetus will be institutional venture and when that comes, costs will start to rise and all the powerless hands will return. Remain solid and remain in and you will feel the advantage in the long haul.
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:07:09 PM

Never ever comes out in my mine the feeling like quitting. Instead i am working on it hard and wisely, stay focus and calm and also patience are needed too. I am also trying hard to explore my own from it to level up my knowledge but never quitting anyway.
Patience is a virtue in this market as you said. One of the best thing one can do now is to hold on to a lot of tokens so that when the market hits a boom you would have a load of tokens to sell off
enriquemendez18

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

No, you need some perspective. Market is still high.
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

I think the correction will last 1 or 1.5 years. Then there will be a big pullback.So be patient.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

Well sometimes yes especially if those things I did here still no positive output but when I always thinks nothing will change if I quit, still I risked to stay and continue things to do's because for sure one time it will be my lucky day. Goodluck to all of us.

vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:11:54 PM

I'm agree with you, I will not give up because of losing in that. Just keep going and patient I believe that our dream and hope will come true. I think that we have to rest, not quit in crypto.
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:12:15 PM

We will not go anywhere too. Only cowards run. One must go to the end in any sphere,and only then you will succeed.
I'm sure there will be better time for all of us.
Sincerely yours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: