Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:03:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel like quitting?  (Read 6128 times)
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:11:56 PM

Everything takes time we must have patience especially when you are a crypto trader. As we all know its a high volatile market one should have patience to face the volatality of the market while trading. I started trading last year but I am very much committed to crypto trading and bounties. Definately I will not quit crypto market because it has changed my financial life. I know market is down from long time but we must always keep in mind patience will help us to win in the end. I have trust in crypto currencies soon market will be green. Market moves both ways its not like one sided market.
Agreed. You need experience and great patience to feel good on the market today. The market can and is moving in both directions, but if you look more globally (3 months) the market is just worth it...

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

I have such a feeling, but nothing more. I dont think its the end for crypto and its time to quit  or sell or else... Im also huge fan of crypto and im in till the end
goelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:27:49 PM

if you are a big fan of crypto, you should not be too panicked with the current situation because it is a reasonable market price fluctuate. and you do not need to worry, because of every year BTC able to break the new price record, the experts have also predicted many cryptos. calm down bro

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:39:23 PM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

People always say for long-term investment, but not willing to wait with patience. And for those who go in for instant profits, it probably really will not get anything. Because even today, tokens are successful when ico, battered upon release in the exchange market. It's a tough time, but who persist in patience will get a goal in the future.
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:46:08 PM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

If we look at the current crypto market makes us want to quit the exchange. Because it suffered a lot of losses when we do trading. But I believe that crypto money will go back up, maybe this is a tough time for crypto.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
elygil2022

Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

The thought of quitting never crossed my mind. That’s the good thing about investing only what you can afford to lose. I can play the waiting game as long as it takes for the market to recover.  Cool

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:59:06 PM

Well i never felt like quiting because i have so much invested right now to quit and the other thing is that i do belive blockchain is the next future
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:00:13 PM

No matter what the current market situation of crypto is, I will never quit participating in crypto.Whosoever that understands the concept of how crypto is being operated will never consider quitting as an option. I have taken crypto as my main job and I am already determined to endure whatever unpalatable condition it might be undergoing. One thing that I know very sure is that it won't be long before things will get back to normal in crypto. As far as I am concerned, I will continue to stay positive on crypto no matter what the market situation is all about because definitely, the market will moon soonest.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:02:08 PM

Your decisions about cryptocurrency solely depend on your motivation and most importantly, your intention! Are you here to get rich quick? if getting rich quick is your motivation and you have no intention whatsievet, you wilo get trustrated and quit!
pivxmen

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:02:42 PM

You have to be sure the crypto market will recover and grow in the next year. all need a process to correct the value of crypto. I'm sure crypto will be used by everyone in the future.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:09:12 PM

If we look at the current crypto market makes us want to quit the exchange. Because it suffered a lot of losses when we do trading. But I believe that crypto money will go back up, maybe this is a tough time for crypto.

The current market is not good for sell but now it's a good time to buy any coins at a low price. This digital market is unstable this everyone knows so why you will quit just wait definitely the market will up because if it's not up then no one will invest. To attract new investors the market must pump.
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:14:23 PM

Because of the market getting down, many people think of quitting this field. But the ones who would stay will definitely get benefit when the market tends to get back in position and would be at much higher state than expected.
manvinder030429

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:18:03 PM

Crypto isn't just about benefit. It's the new innovative unrest. In the event that we don't remain for it now, the world would return numerous years.
The speedier the world grasp crypto, the sooner would we move to a superior world.
kwusu

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:19:03 PM

Like myself. Am not ready to quit this cryptocurrency investment. You see I have studied it for quite a while and it do happen like that. The prices will surely go up in no time. It is a matter of patience. Most people luck the patience and quit but me I am not quitting now and will not quit.
QwertyR

Activity: 264

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

I agree to 100%! Why then, in general, come into the world of crypto currency, if not to understand the elementary rules of the market? What is now all in the red zone, does not yet say that the whole market will collapse. A little patience and everything turns green!
Funmmi2

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

To be honest Yes, I felt like quitting a number of times,the CMC currently sits at $268,284,297,966 today 16/7/2018 as a result of the prolonged bearish market and lack of confidence in the market. Whenever I view my assets in cold storage against the fiat value,it is really so discouraging. like they always say in crypto chat rooms, only invest what you can afford to lose,as with all investment I simply pick up courage and become resilient.
niky

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:41:18 PM

I can never quit crypto but rather continue. I have tasted the good in crypto of which no matter what happens in crypto market, quitting will never be an option for me. It is quite understandable that the market situation is not pleasing at the moment but, I know that it is just temporal. I need to keep my hope alive and continue with my crypto business. What crypto market is going through now do happen sometimes in other businesses too and yet many don't quit the business. Hence, my participation in crypto still remains firm with no quitting in mind because I believe very soon the market shall be green again.
panaevewan

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:44:50 PM

I agree to 100%! Why then, in general, come into the world of crypto currency, if not to understand the elementary rules of the market? What is now all in the red zone, does not yet say that the whole market will collapse. A little patience and everything turns green!
I completely agree with you. People should give up thinking that everything comes to an end when they need money most. The world is not against you, it goes on its own way and you need to be able to see this way.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:47:04 PM

Dont feel like quitting if ever i will just have my vacation and leave everything to relax and not to think about crypto for a month. Atleast when i come back i still have the chance to play with my crypto and who knows after my vacation my crypto tokens are all mooning.
Dimon888

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:52:38 PM

I plan to stay with kripro. After all, if I go away my place will be occupied by another person. And in the future I can regret that I left so early. This is the technology of the future and I want to stay with her at times of her rise and fall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: