Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:35:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel like quitting?  (Read 6116 times)
rightway00372018

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:50:58 AM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

Yes, sometimes the huge fluctuation makes weak to some investors and afraid to invest and i heard also that some people already quitting but i did not follow them because i believe that someday the market will back to normal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:53:21 AM

Of course, you must have strong nerves to remain a participant in such a volatile market and watch these price fluctuations. But I firmly intend to stay here, and earn as many coins as possible and support crypto-currencies.

Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:56:02 AM

No, if you are quitting after some months Huh
You need to wait some years.. And you can get a real profit

No Signature right now...
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:27:12 AM

Do loss is to quit. Cryptos are red now but the green does come sometimes. I not leaving because of the strong believe I have for cryptos. Surely it will bounce back. Don't panic folks. Keep holding and buy even more.
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
same here, I will stay until the market will recover, I will not quit even if all crypto will drop their prices higher than its fall right now, because I know that even if its price will fall, it will go up again, but it will take time, so I just need to wait for that moment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:52:27 AM

Of course, you must have strong nerves to remain a participant in such a volatile market and watch these price fluctuations. But I firmly intend to stay here, and earn as many coins as possible and support crypto-currencies.
Though earnings is one of the factors why we are here and in some points its getting difficult to get some decent one, with fluctuations and sway we are not getting good assessment but believing and making this situations to allow you accumulating more coins is much better than quitting, we don't know the exact time when market will be green again but we should have a big nerved waiting for it to happen to enjoy bigger earnings.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:02:53 PM

same here, I will stay until the market will recover, I will not quit even if all crypto will drop their prices higher than its fall right now, because I know that even if its price will fall, it will go up again, but it will take time, so I just need to wait for that moment.
Quitting end up for nothing. There is no good to happen even you quit but lose everything. Quitting is for losers and weak because they are finding something worth for instant and not for the future. We are lucky to continue and do not afraid even the fall instead we take it as an opportunity to buy high volume on its low price and patiently wait for the increase.

edwardsolo16

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:06:00 PM

I will never quit if the prices of crypto go down. I have invested with an aim, and until that is achieved, I cannot quit. Even if the prices go down, I am certain it will rise again.
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:06:44 PM

No, I'm one of the lucky ones who invested fairly early though so I'm still up a lot. May feel differently if I'd invested at the end of last year..

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Batzko

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

No, if you are quitting after some months Huh
You need to wait some years.. And you can get a real profit

Actually you can get out after a week and be rich but only if you're lucky to invest at the right time. Now is the time for waiting not for exiting.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:51:50 AM

Sometimes to get profit from crypto currency you need to wait a fairly long time. Everyone who understands how the market works quietly waiting for the green light.         

axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:54:47 AM

I am also very upset when I see my deposit, it fell several times. But we need to be patient and we will be rewarded. I lost money many times because I did not have the patience.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:06:15 AM

Yes, of course, the current Cryptocurrency market conditions have made many people become hesitant and leave Cryptocurrency.
I still have a strong belief in Cryptocurrency that Cryptocurrency will be up again and more developed.
Although there are currently many countries that reject the existence of Cryptocurrency I am confident about Cryptocurrency and this price reduction will end and change to Bitcoin and altcoin price increases.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:24:20 AM

I am feel that too the feeling of like it's time to me to quit in the cryptoworld. But when I see some new and new project that have great offer I can't quit then. Because I want to learn and earn more in the cryptoworld. That's why there is no quitting for me and for those people who is still believe that there hold token will go up soon and they will find more great project with great token.
Sharpbeauty

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:24:58 AM

I don't felt like quitting, if the market price of the coin is not in good condition today and as a investor their is a believe that there must be a better tomorrow, so it doesn't mean the market won't favor again it's just matter of time so no quitting.
nashmia13

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:34:58 AM

ive been regretting until now of what i did last year of losing profit and scared of losing more and made a bad decision, i am still hoping to get good profit even in this situation that bitcoin price did crash, i am holding good coins at this moment and i hope i can get good profit until the end of this year,

dont lose hope just stay positive, we can get what we dream off using crypto   
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:37:01 AM

I have encountered many errors in the crypto world so I will learn from the mistakes of the past to develop in the future so as not to experience the mistake.
Rubel23

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:41:12 AM

Same here as you.There is nothing about quitting.Afterall, this is crypto and ups and downs are obvious here.To take the profit in crypto, one needs to have patience and and the right decision.so quitting  crypto just for having some loss,will just be a silly and crazy decision.
pcoot

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:45:57 AM

I never thought about giving up, I have been working on encryption for almost two years. I have paid a lot in the encryption market. The encryption market has also made me a lot. Even if the current market is not very good, I will not give up, I will continue to insist.
gameofthronne

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:48:01 AM

Same here as you.There is nothing about quitting.Afterall, this is crypto and ups and downs are obvious here.To take the profit in crypto, one needs to have patience and and the right decision.so quitting  crypto just for having some loss,will just be a silly and crazy decision.
Yes it's very normal happened on crypto market, up and down everyday and it's time to moving up right now, look at the market it's green my friend. To be honest, I also ever feel that, want quitting but I always think it will go up again soon, so just hold you tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: