Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:53:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel like quitting?  (Read 6128 times)
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:52:32 AM

Same here as you.There is nothing about quitting.Afterall, this is crypto and ups and downs are obvious here.To take the profit in crypto, one needs to have patience and and the right decision.so quitting  crypto just for having some loss,will just be a silly and crazy decision.
Yes it's very normal happened on crypto market, up and down everyday and it's time to moving up right now, look at the market it's green my friend. To be honest, I also ever feel that, want quitting but I always think it will go up again soon, so just hold you tokens.
But there is a difficult question for me, because I have lost a lot of my investment capital and sold the value lately, but I do not feel fully that I want to leave crypto, because I still hope it will come back.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:59:48 AM

I have taken the opportunities whilst the market has been depressed to increase some of the coins I hold buying at discount levels which has allowed me to reduce my overall cost average on many of them. I admire your fortitude vowing to wait and stick things out but sometimes if you have invested in the wrong thing taking a loss and saving some capital is the better option than ending up witn nothing.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:10:15 AM

I will not quit as i am familiar with this market and know that this market goes up and down. If i got profits from here then i am also ready for losses if market drops due to any reason.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:55:23 AM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
no, its price are just go down, it doesnt mean that it is done or anything, why would I feel like quitting if I know that it can go on top again. I should stay more since the fall on its price is a great opportunity to buy.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:50:29 AM

Many people to try this to quit in bitcoin forum because to market is down and if you ask me if i feel like quitting my answer is no because i do waiting long to market until up and i never quit in bitcoin or here in the bitcoin forum and i suggest to other to wait the market until up and be patient.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:44:58 AM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
no, its price are just go down, it doesnt mean that it is done or anything, why would I feel like quitting if I know that it can go on top again. I should stay more since the fall on its price is a great opportunity to buy.

Yeah. And we should be prepared for times like these if we know what crypto is about before investing in it. This bear market is just part of a repetitive cycle and you only really lose when you quit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:54:43 AM

Stay with the stands, wait patiently until the market price goes up again, I will not run away from this problem, keep up. There will be time to recover all the prices.
owen21

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:07:23 AM

do not stop at a time like this it's better to hold each coin until later the price again improves because people who stop and sell at this low level are the same people who will buy back when crypto market touched the highest level because up and down a company is a It's happening So invest more in crypto and make your money multiply in a few days.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

not at all to leave crypto, I instead see the opportunities that exist for now because the price is at very low level so I dare to invest for bigger profit later that I will get. as long as there is still a market and policy for crypto more and more made then in the future I believe crypto will be more developed and the price is much higher and I trust it.

warialien7

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:17:50 AM

if we stop now this is the worst idea ever, because we will not go at this time, because in the past I felt that I was never disappointed because at the time I did not have some knowledge and I do not know much about the true value of Bitcoin, but when I really do a lot of things like research and find the background before I get myself involved with so much in the future I will have more ideas to have many procedures that I can use to make a profit so I can gain and get a lot of good things and wipe in my mind the word stop in the world of crypto currency.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:31:06 AM

I think experience will participate in the rate of decline that occurs especially for this year, for me this is not the first time in case of decline. but in fact there are many ways you can do even more in the trade, this is certainly very need your experience.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

Every who see last years graphs with mad increasing all cryptos cant quit from this market.
Killing in yourself opportunity for this kind profit is very hard

Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:36:05 AM

No. I dont feel quitting in cryptocurrency because it will still gives me a good profit even all of my holdings has a low price in the market. I will have the patience to wait all of my holdings to increase all of its price, so i could have a better earnings.
Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:39:40 AM

I'm as determined as you are. Already lost a lot and the meaning now to sell at the bottom I do not see. I will wait until the last green market
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:45:10 AM

Well I know the market has its ups and downs. I definitely can't quit because of that. We can only hope it changes soon though.
namlong

Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:47:24 AM

Every who see last years graphs with mad increasing all cryptos cant quit from this market.
Killing in yourself opportunity for this kind profit is very hard
There are many opportunities in crypto to get a good profit and we all became convinced of this last year. I do not think it's reasonable to miss out on opportunities, even  if the market showed a downtrand. Soon the market will grow.

Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:51:15 AM

same with me. no need to run away. crypto is here to stay. already lot of countries are starting to use blockchain technology and USA BTC ETF news and Nasqaq exchange coming.. those are huge news.. so hold tight

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

I dont think that running away or quitting in cryptocurrency us a good idea. We should all be patient and wait. As for me, I will never quit cryptocurrency and I wont stop believing in it.
dongyi17

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:09:44 AM

Sometimes, I feel that way too!.. but when I think of how far I've gone through in this cryptocurrency journey... I pause and say to myself...You've got along way..too late to stop, I will continue no matter how difficult, no matter how long should I wait, and no matter what color is in there.. I won't stop. .. I will keep on holding on... because the best is yet to come!.

jess04

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

For me nope, I really love this crypto which really brings a great advantages for me and for us. Its already the start of a better transactions with the use of crypto and already started to have it. I know and it clears for me that crypto really brings a good things for us which we are not just dependent with fiat but embrace the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: