Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:50:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel like quitting?  (Read 6116 times)
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

I feel like quitting looking daily at coinmarketcap.com and deleting my blockfolio for a while because of addiction of checking it 100 times a day but to quit crypto and cash out that never even if all coins go to zero. This is future and only patient will have success
Lenrowe

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:52:38 PM

The circumstance on the crypto showcase is disillusioning. What's more, once in a while I wanna quit, however I don't, on the grounds that I feel this isn't the end and this repulsive propensity will transform multi day. Not certain when, but rather it will. Persistence is the way to progress here.
Rokilot

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:17:59 AM

That is the reason bitcoin consider as dangerous speculation on the grounds that the esteem can change without being anticipate. Bitcoin as of now achieve most elevated top on last Nov 2017 and now bitcoin demonstrate the genuine estimation of interest the world over. Indeed, we can see downtrend right now yet in the event that despite everything you accept on bitcoin as I do, so please simply HOLD it !
happness2

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:37:20 AM

I won't give up, smart people won't give up, what we can see is not the temporary market decline but the future encryption technology. Can you see the future trend is blockchain technology?
Believe me, if you give up the cryptocurrency, you will regret it.
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:47:11 AM

Last years, i'm still profitable in the crypto market but i understand very well investors that lost much . People who lose money don't believe that krypton will rise again but they must be patience.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:48:36 AM

I have a feeling I just began! I`m active in crypto-community for over a year and I didn`t lost my wish
for having more crypto-currencies for the future.
   Market is in down-trend since December. I don`t think it`s the end, minor correction after raised demand.
Optimistic thing as that we have new bottom. After 6-months price seems stable over $6k and it finally started
to rise. Who ever was here before Bitcoin touched $10k for the first time knows that we are in good situation.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:31:26 AM

Running away can't gain money, even how hard is your experience in crypto just stay alive and keep open for all oppotunity. Everyone have in this situation so what problem on you were emotion is very weak. Looking down just because of trials in life. Be strong and face it forward not in backward

guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:52:45 AM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
I will also be here for the profit. I think it is the future of our society. It is the new trend of the developmemt. We can find the bloom of them in the future so I will be here always.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:56:55 AM

Me im not feel quiting. Because quiting is for noob or loser. They never success in there life on that. And im sure that bitcoin will be a future money in the future. So why do i quit
aehsj

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:00:14 AM

The market has indeed fallen for a long time, but I will not give up crying, because I believe in encryption, and I have seen signs of recovery in encryption over the past few days. I believe that encryption will not last long and will peak. I will always stick to it. Go on, wait patiently
klement.i

Activity: 222

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:01:06 AM

Me im not feel quiting. Because quiting is for noob or loser. They never success in there life on that. And im sure that bitcoin will be a future money in the future. So why do i quit
Bitcoin in any case will be the money of the future. Even if the government does not accept it, cryptocurrency will be used for all major transactions. Because paying commissions and taxes and stuff, that's too much.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:04:31 AM

I think, my journey here is still long, there are many things that I have not achieved. So, I will continue here until I reach my satisfaction point. In my opinion, there is still a lot of hope that can be reached crypto, this decline is not the end and will not be as long as it's like this. At the right time, crypto will soon recover and will create new records again.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
GmBoom

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:05:56 AM

If you would run in the first place why did you invest. You must know that there are certain risk when you try to invest in cryptocurrency. Most likely your investment could turn to negative, you must invest at your own risk. If you cant afford to lose that risk then you must stay away. For me, I am a solid holder and I take it as an advantage when market are in dips.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
trry98

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:10:16 AM

I never thought about giving up. Even if the current encryption market is very bad, the price of cryptocurrency is very low. It has not been picked up. But I will continue to insist, because if I give up now, then my previous efforts will be in vain.
TenukeyX

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:11:25 AM

Bitcoin in any case will be the money of the future. Even if the government does not accept it, cryptocurrency will be used for all major transactions. Because paying commissions and taxes and stuff, that's too much.

And crypto is incognito, no one knows how much money do you transfer, the government can't tax or stop you. The transaction speed is quick, doesn't need 3 - 4 days like banking.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:14:27 AM

You didn't do much when you invest on crypto, just looking for news and updates and sell it when the profit is good for you.
Giving up is not necessary just take a break when needed.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:19:01 AM

Most of the time quitting is for the weak. Only the weak loves this vocabulary. For the strong hold while you can and move on while you have  a chance because actually there is always a chance. The normal happenings of market is going up and down. That is the normal patter. It means once the market decline, expect the rise will be the next big thing.  Of course it is a matter of time before we can witness bull run. I won't quit as long as I can.
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:19:16 AM

This unstable and critical state of the market does not discourage me to stay in the crypto currency. I am sure if my wait will be sweet fruit. I am sure that this condition will not be below forever. Wheels will spin. I'm sure this condition is a reasonable condition so this is a test. I am sure if this crypto currency brings a good future so we should be more patient in surviving while enriching insight and prepare a smart play strategy.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

I also will wait until whenever for crypto ,, although have to wait several years to feel the price revival in the market ,,
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:29:45 AM

This unstable and critical state of the market does not discourage me to stay in the crypto currency. I am sure if my wait will be sweet fruit. I am sure that this condition will not be below forever. Wheels will spin. I'm sure this condition is a reasonable condition so this is a test. I am sure if this crypto currency brings a good future so we should be more patient in surviving while enriching insight and prepare a smart play strategy.

nope. I don't think about quitting in this industry. what I feel more is to challenge in the happenings right now in the industry. because the price of the cryptocurrency now are in the rising rate again.I am sure that many people who say before this situation happen. they think about the quitting. but now, the price are begin to rise again. it is more like no promises, so they come back again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: