Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:09:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel like quitting?  (Read 6116 times)
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:50:10 AM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
no, why would I quit for such reason? actually, I used it to make myself awaken to the true meaning why I am here and also the reason why I still continue to use crypto. If I quit now, I will only lose the opportunity.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:53:07 AM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
There are really times that I wanted to quit but my mind always telling me that it is not a good idea because cryptocurrencies have potential. I overcome my fear to make investment and the truth is I now keeping to make investment with cryptocurrencies.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:01:56 PM

Well I do not know if other bounty hunters like me felt the loneliness of not getting good ICOs this year and most either pay you worthless tokens or coins or does not pay you at all. I got this Temple coin translation before and I did a ton of translations for them and they did not pay me a single dime for my efforts. Truly sad. But still a bad experience is an experience nevertheless and that would not derail my efforts to get the right crypto that would give me the right profits.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:02:52 PM

Today, I do have the idea that most of my investments in July have suffered losses. I used to be obsessed with investment coins, but the current market makes me fear!

Boklopu

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:25:03 PM

not under any condition to leave crypto, I rather observe the open doors that exist for the present on the grounds that the cost is at low level so I set out to contribute for greater benefit later that I will get. for whatever length of time that there is as yet a market and strategy for crypto more made then later on I trust crypto will be more created and the cost is considerably higher and I trust it.
Trindir

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:29:29 PM

It really took a long time, the market is declining and it is unknown when it will stop . I'm not going to leave crypto
suryogandul

Activity: 550
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

I'm messing up today, is this the end of cryptocurrency? I see news that is quite shocking, hopefully September 30 is the turning point of bitcoin

siddharthsikka

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:31:52 PM

i think this is just the beginning and part of cryptocurrency's growth the market will mostly show in red trends, i know that the price would not recover soon and also the bull will not come in the near future, but cryptocurrency are still valuable asset that can replace fiat currency in the future. we have many things to develop and many action to eliminate cryptocurrency risks. good for you to become die hard fan of cryptocurrency because i did so.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

It really took a long time, the market is declining and it is unknown when it will stop . I'm not going to leave crypto
You should quit if there is not enough money in your crypto wallet...the coins could be worth a little bit of something.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
lawalganiyu

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

Fell like quitting no I don't even think of quitting because I have hope in it because of bad market or by those small small shit that happen now. Don't quit everything we be alright soon
Misshi

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:53:48 PM

Even the big whales in crypto have lost too much in here. But they didn't give up just because of a bloody market. Because they didn't invest in a quick profit. They invest in the technology itself that they believe that one day it will be like the first discovery of the Internet that no one believes during its development stage.

margaret22

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:17:52 PM

I think, that most of the people, who are still here, will not just run away. We are all patient, dedicated people, loving crypto, even in the bad times.

waterisgood

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:18:45 PM

I think, that most of the people, who are still here, will not just run away. We are all patient, dedicated people, loving crypto, even in the bad times.
It doesn't require that much skill to invest, I don't feel like quitting.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:26:03 PM

Do we have real options right now? All smart people have come to the market at the bottom or downfall and haven't invested all their money, that's why they're waiting for another growth cause it's stupid to fix the losses which can bring you profit in future!
Stellina

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:30:55 PM

I know there's definitely a light at the end of the tunnel.The only question is when we see it. It is very hard to experience such a long dump ,but I do not sell anything

CaptainCaptcha

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:32:05 PM

Well, the truth is that right now with the market dropping like crazy I do feel like quitting most of the time, but again, that was an investing I did and selling while getting less money than what I spent is not good scenario to imagine either, so I would rather wait.
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:35:22 PM

I believe that quiting is not an option if you really want to gain more profit. I also feel blue when the market price is low but I always think positive that someday all of my time and patience will be worth it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
CryptoFeller

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:36:52 PM

I felt that way last three months, I was a bit heart broken because I participated in few scam icos.
But I learnt some lessons from the mistakes I made.
So my way of assessing icos and bounties have changed and I learnt to take responsibility of my decisions
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:39:31 PM

Same here. I still have a strong feeling that the crypto market will bounced back soon because bitcoins are still consider as a good investments despite of some fuds and fake news about it. We just have to hold our coins now and not to panic selling so that the price of crypto coins will not get worse.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:10:54 AM

I'm messing up today, is this the end of cryptocurrency? I see news that is quite shocking, hopefully September 30 is the turning point of bitcoin

Many are not giving up on crypto mate and so should you. We just need to hold our investments and coins and see how it goes in the next few months to a year. By the way you mentioned September 30. What will happen on that said date? Is that another big crypto event that many are waiting for? I think I am not that informed well about that.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███

INVEST NOW

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: