Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel like quitting?  (Read 6116 times)
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:15:54 AM

No, I will not quit anymore. Even the market moves unconditionally, I will stay in cryptocurrency. Holding is the best key to prevent our loss. If we know how to hold our emotion and money, we will become successful in cryptocurrency trading.

kzr_sk

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:20:24 AM

We are still the early investors. If we don't stand for it now, we won't be the loyal investors. It's a revolution that's gonna be huge someday, all we need to do is bear loss and be patient with what we have and wait for a boom!
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:23:48 AM

I never think to quit from Crypto world. Now Crypto is like my hobby I don't care if I lost a lot of money. i just love stay here and seeing btc chart.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:26:49 AM

Now the price of COINS is going down, but we have to work hard to learn to make bigger profits in the Crypto world.

I don't think it's a good idea to run away or exit cryptocurrencies, and we should all be patient.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
pinot95

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:28:18 AM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

I have no plans of quitting crypto because of the market behavior. Some people just can't handle the pressure of trading and investing know your own risk tolerance and never invest more then you can afford to lose. Unfortunately this is how cryptocurrencies work, they are volatile so it is already expected that the value goes up and down. As for me, if I feel like quitting I just turn off my personal computer and go out of the house and take some fresh air.
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:30:15 AM

It's not about die-hard fan of crypto, lol. It seems you are a noob in cryptocurrency world.
I never felt like quitting. I had invested my money by knowing that I may lose a huge amount. Also, I know how to be a holder in a bleeding situation. Cryptocurrency faced a bigger drop than the current situation too.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
vaclavpavlecka

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:30:28 AM

Quitting now is like the worst idea ever. You wouldn't leave at the moment. Prices are touching rock bottom, it can still go a little lower, I believe that the crypt will return to green, and for some reason I am sure of it. My patience is boundless , buy more coins and hold till that day when the greens will make much profit returns.  Smiley
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

I never think to quit from Crypto world. Now Crypto is like my hobby I don't care if I lost a lot of money. i just love stay here and seeing btc chart.
Watching the chart go up is fun. I don't really like to see the price of the coin going in the down direction.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:31:13 AM

I am getting a full time job now but I am not quitting. I still will do some bounties in my spare time to help my family and my Wife grow her crypto pot again. This was a very bad year for us but we decided with my wife to turn things around. She is trading now full time and doing the odd bounty part time and I am getting a teaching job in October to help support us through this bear market as my income has gone to very low levels doing only bounties and it is not enough to support the family anymore. I will be involved now in crypto but on a part time basis. I will not give up or quit though.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:32:24 AM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
I think so too. Although I have lost more than 50% of the funds, I will not choose to run away. I will still wait in this market. I also believe that the market will open the green channel at some point.
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:32:38 AM

All right, the market has not yet shown itself in its best form, so it's too early to retreat!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
HeatherCo

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:34:03 AM

I still want to stay in this market. I feel this market has a lot of potentials that can give me more experience. Now is not the time to give up, we need to keep Crypto stable.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:42:13 AM

It all depends on the personal why that the person joined this community. Any good investor would want to stay and wait for the market to recover. Quitting is not the best option

KickSharp045

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:44:19 AM

Yes the market is down and it causes some panic in people. Some are planning to quit or becoming hopeless. But holding coin is really good idea. I know the market will rise again and I will hold my coins till then.
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:46:28 AM

This is true. And there is no need to worry about what is going on into crypto. It might be in critical state as of this moment but there is really nothing to worry because crypto will be stable soon. We just need to trust it. That is one of the thing we can do as of this moment.

suchi2591

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:57:58 AM

Yes, I feel something like it. When I saw 30 percent drop in market.
I hope one day I will become positive and withdraw it.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:02:11 AM

This is true. And there is no need to worry about what is going on into crypto. It might be in critical state as of this moment but there is really nothing to worry because crypto will be stable soon. We just need to trust it. That is one of the thing we can do as of this moment.
People around the crypto has their own way of understanding thing around it. If we are a true crypto believer then huge dip is not a big issue to us, from the start crypto price rise not stable and it can change anytime so then of we fell like quoting if the price drop maybe we don't have enoughf patience for crypto so then we have a big possibility to loss.

Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:06:05 AM

Sometimes when I'm down it is hard to think that everything has gone. I am a hard fan of crypto too, I've lost more but still hoping for the recovery. More patience we need stay calm everything will be fine.
Ndubades

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:10:51 AM

Hmm... Seriously, these are really trying times for us in the cryptocurrency world. I know that the tide will turn. I can see a bright light at the end of the tunnel!
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:11:24 AM

Honestly that the exact feeling now,  price are falling each day and must people thinking now is to get rid of the available token with them even at a very ridiculous price, but that is no the best thing to do now, we should rather hold on to our token and wait till thing get back to normal instead to selling off in panic.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: