Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:02:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk Merit Guide Ranking up  (Read 125 times)
Etrilicious (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:50:49 PM

This is a forum where everything related to Bitcoin and Altcoins is discussed by anyone over the world. The forum dates back to 2010 where supposedly Satoshi Nakomoto himself wrote posts. Promotions and trades are also a daily activity in the Marketplace section.  
This is also a forum where users do bounty and get rewarded Tokens of the ICO project, majority of ICO go through for promotional duties.
Signature bounty is quite common, however, the higher your rank is, the higher the reward, which bring me to the aim of this write up; explain how the rank system works. Because at first I thought as long as I get more post (increase activity) on this forum, the more merit but Nope!!! Doesn't work that way  :-\ wish it did though but that won't the forum highly respected.

Bitcointalk Merit
A merit is a reward given by another Bitcointalk user to your post if it is interesting and useful. The other user does so by using up the sMerit. For each sMerit the other user sends to you, you receive one Merit at the same time 1/2 of the amount as sMerits.

Existing accounts prior to the implementation of the Merit system, received 100% of the merit required for their rank.

Bitcointalk accounts with ‘’Merit Source’’ enabled, receive Merits continuously. They support the community by finding posts that stand out in quality and thus deserve merits, which are then assigned.
By making constructive, informative posts, you can earn Merits and not increasing your activity!! 👐

Good day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:17:35 PM

You need activity and merit to upgrade your rank.
Refer to this topic for more information:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
Etrilicious (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:44:41 PM

Obviously the activity is not the problem... The merit is the aim. Am not worried anymore I just know to keep posting content that is truly useful to the forum. I am awake and working hard.
olenka.1988

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:59:54 PM

since the introduction of new rules on the site, the system of ranks has become corrupt, it's a pity that it's not right to return the old rules with revision of their

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MOOLYACOIN.IO ║ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem (https://www.moolyacoin.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:05:25 PM

This is a forum where everything related to Bitcoin and Altcoins is discussed by anyone over the world. The forum dates back to 2010 where supposedly Satoshi Nakomoto himself wrote posts. Promotions and trades are also a daily activity in the Marketplace section.  
This is also a forum where users do bounty and get rewarded Tokens of the ICO project, majority of ICO go through for promotional duties.
Signature bounty is quite common, however, the higher your rank is, the higher the reward, which bring me to the aim of this write up; explain how the rank system works. Because at first I thought as long as I get more post (increase activity) on this forum, the more merit but Nope!!! Doesn't work that way  Undecided wish it did though but that won't the forum highly respected.

Bitcointalk Merit
A merit is a reward given by another Bitcointalk user to your post if it is interesting and useful. The other user does so by using up the sMerit. For each sMerit the other user sends to you, you receive one Merit at the same time 1/2 of the amount as sMerits.

Existing accounts prior to the implementation of the Merit system, received 100% of the merit required for their rank.

Bitcointalk accounts with ‘’Merit Source’’ enabled, receive Merits continuously. They support the community by finding posts that stand out in quality and thus deserve merits, which are then assigned.
By making constructive, informative posts, you can earn Merits and not increasing your activity!! 👐

Good day.
Well i must thank you for this explicit explanation. It id hard to really gain merits these days i must say

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:10:01 PM

in the beginning of this campaign I thougt it will be working good, but after a few month I understand that people dont want to merit anyone.. it rare when someone merit!
LogicalUnit

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:22:21 PM

I think the idea of merits is reasonable but actual realisation is bad. As I understand newbies will fail to improve especially from member to full member. To get so many merits is very tough even if you have enough experience in technologies and familiar with bitcointalk foum rules. I think this forum need some upgrades as well. It's about blockchain. So, we can make the forum on the blockchain. We have steemit, dtube. Why don't we have bitcointalk with similar functions? Bitcointalk can easily collect enough money on ICO without much promotion and there are enough talented developers.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:51:50 PM

The merits system is like controlling the crowd to rank up, Lucky for those people who made alot of money here. I'm happy that i am here for the last few months working along with some bounty hunters joining different bounties.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: