Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:09:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's turn $2000 to $200 million within a year.  (Read 2130 times)
kidosneh (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:20:29 PM

Hi all, I'm Michael, but a lot of people tag me as kidos, I'm a business analyst with vast experience in commerce and industry, as well as the cryptocurrency world. Well to cut the story short, I can genuinely turn a $2000 startup investment into a multimillion revenue company.
There's a great and profitable Idea which I've formally stored as some digital presentation files. This is no scam, or ripoff or any other bad thing you may be thinking of right now as you are reading this. Its a business which will only start with 2 to 5 interest peers, and then grow to employ hundreds of workers. This business idea is so unique that if executed so well, one could easily be the 30th richest person on the world in about 3 - 4 years in running the business.
If you are interested and will like to know more about this, you can drop a comment here and we can discus it further in the open or better still, send me a private message and I'll tell you what the strategy is all about.
Thanks.
Then why not spoil it on your own? Why would you need to share up with other people? We have seen countless tries regarding on this matter which saying up things or offers that too good to be true without even realizing into those words being said that only a dumb person would really be deceived by this kind of amateur or obvious scam attempt. If 2k usd turns out to be 200 million for a matter of year then most of us wont be working anymore. lol

For newbies out there,dont believe on such nonsense and he really deserves that tag where hilarious left him.

that's pretty pathetic. Well I've got two questions for you.
And I demand some honest answers.
1. How much do you think it cost Satoshi (the genius man or minds behind the creation of blockchain) to pull off bitcoin knowing so well about cost of space resources apart from programing, cryptographic and networking skills?

2. Assuming this was that year (presumably 2008)  when he/they were seeking people to assist them on creating a better payment system, and you were emailed on probably a forum, just like this, or through an email, to join hand in creating such a revolutionary breakthrough (which I assume would cost time, geek thought and genius's endeavors + little money to pay for space resources just as in the case with the real satoshi), would you accept it or blindly call that a scam attempt?

Knowing in the world today that you can actually start a web business even with the least capital and resources. Its all matters of being able to think your mind, being creative, ability to give solutions and so on.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18586

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:35:42 PM

1. How much do you think it cost Satoshi (the genius man or minds behind the creation of blockchain) to pull off bitcoin knowing so well about cost of space resources apart from programing, cryptographic and networking skills?

2. Assuming this was that year (presumably 2008)  when he/they were seeking people to assist them on creating a better payment system, and you were emailed on probably a forum, just like this, or through an email, to join hand in creating such a revolutionary breakthrough (which I assume would cost time, geek thought and genius's endeavors + little money to pay for space resources just as in the case with the real satoshi), would you accept it or blindly call that a scam attempt?

Knowing in the world today that you can actually start a web business even with the least capital and resources. Its all matters of being able to think your mind, being creative, ability to give solutions and so on.

1 - You are not Satoshi. This argument is completely irrelevant.

2 - Satoshi didn't ask for $2000 without providing any details whatsoever.

If what you claim was true, you would simply make yourself a millionaire in a matter of months. The fact that you are not doing that, are instead here trying to convince people to send you their money, is proof enough that this entire thing is a scam.
hanzosum

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:44:28 PM

Your idea is awesome as much as silly  Grin. Global inflation never allows that everyone to be millionaire. No any chance for everyone to get profit 2000 <>200 million. Moreover within in a year, woah unbelievable target most of others -me too-

Yeap someone already did however only "someone(s)" then please do not be hope monger  Tongue All we want to be rich but via smart and realistic investments, pain-gain cycle. Effortless dreams always gonna be as dreams.

Awake men/women awake...  Wink 
clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

Seems to be a network marketing type of business

kidosneh (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:57:18 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 09:20:43 PM by kidosneh

Hi all, I'm Michael, but a lot of people tag me as kidos, I'm a business analyst with vast experience in commerce and industry, as well as the cryptocurrency world. Well to cut the story short, I can genuinely turn a $2000 startup investment into a multimillion revenue company.
There's a great and profitable Idea which I've formally stored as some digital presentation files. This is no scam, or ripoff or any other bad thing you may be thinking of right now as you are reading this. Its a business which will only start with 2 to 5 interest peers, and then grow to employ hundreds of workers. This business idea is so unique that if executed so well, one could easily be the 30th richest person on the world in about 3 - 4 years in running the business.
If you are interested and will like to know more about this, you can drop a comment here and we can discus it further in the open or better still, send me a private message and I'll tell you what the strategy is all about.
Thanks.
Then why not spoil it on your own? Why would you need to share up with other people? We have seen countless tries regarding on this matter which saying up things or offers that too good to be true without even realizing into those words being said that only a dumb person would really be deceived by this kind of amateur or obvious scam attempt. If 2k usd turns out to be 200 million for a matter of year then most of us wont be working anymore. lol

For newbies out there,dont believe on such nonsense and he really deserves that tag where hilarious left him.

I can see you're so naive and ignorant. No offense. You need to go back to elementary school. Even in this world, someone with good business reasoning and knowledge can ultimately turn any amount with his skills  into huge fortune.
If you're one of those that believe you need millions to make millions then I don't know any other word to describe you than to say you're dumb. (Oh sorry for that).
Maybe I need to school you a bit in a layman's way. (Apologies)
Take for example; When WhatsApp first started, back in the days it was just coded by its guys. When it had no one using it, before it get into spotlight, how much do you think its worth? Tell me huh? Okay, how about tri-star (now known as Samsung), With only 30,000 won (about $27 USD), Lee Byung-chull started Samsung on March 1 in 1938, as a trading company in Taegu. Now how much do you think its worth now? Before Facebook gained prominent attention worldwide, how much do you think its worth while its was still as a hot or not platform, before eventually turning into how it was today?
Don't tell me you're one of those who could tell a thief by merely gazing at his face! Lol.

There are lots of people on these forum who has bought wears or other things worth $20k dollars where few others actually start a venture with that same amount. You just need to think straight.

And point of correction, I'm not asking anyone to give me money or anything. For Christ sake, the post headers reads as "Let's turn $2k into $200M" Not "I can turn your $2k into $200M" or "give me your $2k and expect profit later". And I also need to make one thing clear, the post does not intend to tell on how to make a profit of $200M from a $2k investment, rather, what I meant was turning a business started with $2k capital, into one worthing millions after a year of continuous progress and development and even worth billions of $$$.
kidosneh (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:12:55 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 09:23:52 PM by kidosneh

2. Assuming this was that year (presumably 2008)  when he/they were seeking people to assist them on creating a better payment system, and you were emailed on probably a forum, just like this, or through an email, to join hand in creating such a revolutionary breakthrough (which I assume would cost time, geek thought and genius's endeavors + little money to pay for space resources just as in the case with the real satoshi), would you accept it or blindly call that a scam attempt?

1 - You are not Satoshi. This argument is completely irrelevant.

2 - Satoshi didn't ask for $2000 without providing any details whatsoever.

If what you claim was true, you would simply make yourself a millionaire in a matter of months. The fact that you are not doing that, are instead here trying to convince people to send you their money, is proof enough that this entire thing is a scam.

Please you need to read the topic again. Crying out loud, I never inscribed it to request money from anyone.
You may call this anything you want, but one thing I'll like you to understand is your capital doesn't guarantee your startup success.
You can take references from so many past events. Like in the blockchain world (ICOs), Business worlds (finance and insurance), internet companies (facebook, Google, yahoo snap chat, e.t.c.). A company started with lesser capital may prevail than one ventured on with huge capitals.
Someone may buy a Ferrari with some certain amount of money because that's what he think he needs at that very moment while another may start a little business with the same amount and go further to expand its success and later worth 100x of the Ferrari cost.
It all depends on how you can reason, how you can think and reflect on problems facing certain part of the society and how well you can provide solutions to human wants and needs or how mature your level of thought is.

Blindly calling someone a scam without having deep fact on that person whether he or she has ever engage in the act before is wrong. That was how Jesus was blindly accused and I can feel the aura of those that plotted jesus's running in you. May the lord give you wisdom to rule over your perceptions.
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:39:23 PM

Very curious - what is this idea? More can you write? What is the essence of the project? What is money for? and why only $ 2000? This is not a big amount, but I really want to know why there is so little to start?
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

Be curious how you can turn $ 2000 into $ 200 million in a year. If so then everyone involved in becoming a millionaire Grin
Yes, it is difficult to turn $ 2000 into $ 200 million in one year. I think he is a liar. If he can do this then I think he will not share any information for everyone

In this market, anything can happen, but in the present time, it is too difficult to increase assets by 10000x. I really hope there is a way to do that and I will follow up with this investor.
kidosneh (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:44:20 PM

Very curious - what is this idea? More can you write? What is the essence of the project? What is money for? and why only $ 2000? This is not a big amount, but I really want to know why there is so little to start?

Alright. I'll spit it out in the most fairest manner, and I'll like to have anyone's opinion and if willing, partnership on this idea.

I've been researching and working project now for the past 5 months. In order to see what the future may hold for this kind of project, that's why I decided to pour out my thoughts about this project on this forum.
The project in question is about creating a very distinct, fluid, and transparent social network which will borrow features of three big media platform, blend them all together to give out a very interesting and lucrative platform for all kinds of people in the world.

Introduction
Today, we already have Facebook, the largest of them all, Twitter, Instagram, reddit, medium and the likes. We all find all these platform interesting for one reason or the other which varies person to person. But people now understand that no matter how much they use them, they are contributing to the deep pockets of the websites respective owners.
People today don't only want to post and gain some likes, followers and media trends or popularity for just vanity. They also want something that will keep inspiring their engagement with that specific platform. Something that will make them never want to leave. Something that will make them treat their social account in the same way as their bank wallet. Okay, What if all these things we do (posting, liking, commenting moderating, etc) on these kinds of platform are rewarding? 80 percent of YouTubers seeking a lot of subscribers are doing so all because they wanted to monetize their channel and therefore earn some decent income. A lot of people go blogging just for that same reason. Even on telegram today, we can see groups or channels with huge members all trying to monetize their efforts by doing some advertisements or promotional works and so on. If we so much believe we can monetize an account we open under a platform which isn't paying us, and is getting insane revenue from our data and time we spent aboard, then why cant we simply earn from a platform that is willing to share its own revenue with all its active users.

Advances
Now, in the last few decades, there are some platform that has proven the concept of a social network that rewards all its users for actively making use of the platform. Most of these base on blockchain and/or graphene technology, such as steemit, (which is an advance medium alternative), sola (a Pinterest alt), sphere, akasha, trybe to mention the few.
All these platform play it so well that most people using them find great urge to stick with them for life, why? Because, even if its little, they are being compensated for each and every of their action taken on the website. Except of we are trying not to be honest, we all wanted to make money. And we all wanted to have fun. What if we can money when we are having fun? What if the little things we share on social media are worth more? That's why platform like steemit are created.

Problems
Now, we all know human 'wants' can never be satisfied and there will always be choices and urges that will keep giving birth to searches and hunts for a need.
Now, we have an amazing alternative to medium that rewards us for blogging, another one for reddit which is trybe social, some others for YouTube and so on. But we are yet to see one for Facebook or twitter!
All this platform share the same quality and feature with their predecessors and then advanced it by introducing an amazing feature which is usage compensation.

Solution
Have you ever think of this, "People love it when they see their Facebook post getting thousands likes or views or comment, why? Are they getting paid for those likes and shares?" Same with Twitter!
Now what if a platform like Facebook start rewarding its users for engaging with the platform? For doing things we consider to be fun?
This is exactly what this idea is all about.
To create a platform which looks (UI/UX, except themes) and works exactly as Facebook (posting pictures, updates, videos, events memories, creating and joining groups, pages, making friends and chatting with loved ones, post items for sale) then add three amazing features (ability to post articles, engagement rewards, p2p payment and ranking system) to create an amazing platform which will be so interesting to millions of people around the world. This platform will have its own native cryptocurrency, which will be used across all services and activities on the network. It will also appear and work in the same way as Facebook, with a pretty different theme,  UI and effects but reward in the same manner, pretty less compensation difficulty as steemit to control inflation.

I know to do this will require a lot of resources but most of which are not money related but rather time and energy and that's why I've made it open on the forum. Actually, I'm a web developer, but not so really good in other things but what if peer interest people like me can come together and pool their resources together to take this up. (Web developer, UI/UX developer, front end and back end engineer, blockchain developer, and so on).
The sad truth is a lot of people want to make it big in life, but whenever they are presented chance to take part in a journey from the start, they don't usually want to offer any thing on the table, but all wants to join the party when its big. And nothing in this world starts as big as it will be. It would have undergo some trials and hard times before finally getting there.
Samsung, Facebook, lots of super eateries and some great amount of others also start from somewhere with some little capital, and because they stick to that beautiful ideas, and advance their development and aims, they were able to achieve their goals.
$2k is not too low or too much to create a MVP of this (a web project), if one is actually creating this with groups of other developers and geeks. (I hope someone understand this)

I believe one thing, great success comes with great endeavors and responsibilities.

PS: I know using "$2k" seem so shady to many here, and its the shocking truth. Take it this way, what if person A can develop a website, and person B is good at blockchain and Person C and D are so well at front end works and back end works respectively and person E posses $2k to acquire a server space? What do you think would happen to their plans? Would they be able to achieve it? How would you term that on the first place? A scam? No.
In this world, we are all limited by circumstances. No body has it all. A talented footballer may have no access to a ball whereas lots of bloopers holds dozens of football on their shelves all day.

Please feel free to express your thoughts/opinions on this. Critics are also much welcome.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:53:17 AM

Definitely a scam, if youre already gaining that amount within a year theres no way you will share that info to us unless you only say that just to attract people and tp scam them.

montreal

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:59:56 AM

Let's rather stop hammering the forum with such nonsense) Such statements are tales and nothing more. If you are certainly not an oil tycoon, such scaling of money is unreal in such a short time.

DAEX ◄► RELIABLE CLEARING ECOSYSTEM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ANNWHITEPAPERBOUNTY 
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:08:01 AM

A newbie claimed can "turned" our $2000 into million while he even still joined on signature bounty?
If you can turned into those, why are you still on here joined those bounties?

kidosneh (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:37:46 AM

A newbie claimed can "turned" our $2000 into million while he even still joined on signature bounty?
If you can turned into those, why are you still on here joined those bounties?

I see you are so pathetic and narrow minded. Everyone needs to do or two things in order to get their needs. goodluck with your ignorant life.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18586

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:17:42 AM

Everyone knows that all serious business people simply insult anyone who disagrees with them - that's definitely the kind of person you want to trust with your money. (/s)
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:48:46 PM

Haha! An offer that is - so good to be true is scam investment. I do not think you are saying the truth. Well, it's up to the investors to accept or reject your offering.  I. Have heard so many scheme like this and all of them turn to waste.
kidosneh (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

I don't believe you.  If you can do this, you would have done it urself.  $2000 is so easy to find, why lure others into this.  Go get a loan from the bank turn it into $200m in a year, and then come back here and share your success story.
And so shall it be...the story shall be told.
kidosneh (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:20:32 PM

Haha! An offer that is - so good to be true is scam investment. I do not think you are saying the truth. Well, it's up to the investors to accept or reject your offering.  I. Have heard so many scheme like this and all of them turn to waste.
No it's not. Just take it this way...aduming I can code cmc (coinmarketcap.com) back then, but I lack funds to pay for servers, and web spaces, and all it cost is just $2k, and I made a post like this back then, would you regard it as a scam? How much do you think cmc is worth when it was newly launched, and how much do you think its worth after a year + of constant development? Will you accuse the poster of being a scammer? Or rather think it thoroughly and ask the poster what the plan is, what's he gonna do with such fund? You don't just conclude something is something else without having fact grounds.
You guys here don't have deep thoughts. Most of them only know how to accuse and accuse. And always like to be part of the good time. (When moon? When lambo?) Always don't like to put down their sweats to bring a gold out of the mud.
Every successful guys out there has got their own story to tell. I wasn't even asking anyone to give me $2k to do anything with. Was only trying to share a business idea which could be started with $2k and further make that worth $200M in a year or more.
People should stop accusing me of what I'm not (Really upset on how bad people can think).
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:39:29 PM

there was an project like this in austria...
lots of people lost their money.
i dont say that you will do the same ... but i would inform the people to earn a little bit less.
2000 $ invest 1 year 200 000 would be a little more ok Cheesy

Thanks.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1133

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:21:16 PM

Thanks.

I can see you're so naive and ignorant. No offense. You need to go back to elementary school. Even in this world, someone with good business reasoning and knowledge can ultimately turn any amount with his skills  into huge fortune.
If you're one of those that believe you need millions to make millions then I don't know any other word to describe you than to say you're dumb. (Oh sorry for that).
Take for example; When WhatsApp first started, back in the days it was just coded by its guys. When it had no one using it, before it get into spotlight, how much do you think its worth? Tell me huh? Okay, how about tri-star (now known as Samsung), With only 30,000 won (about $27 USD), Lee Byung-chull started Samsung on March 1 in 1938, as a trading company in Taegu. Now how much do you think its worth now? Before Facebook gained prominent attention worldwide, how much do you think its worth while its was still as a hot or not platform, before eventually turning into how it was today?
Don't tell me you're one of those who could tell a thief by merely gazing at his face! Lol.

There are lots of people on these forum who has bought wears or other things worth $20k dollars where few others actually start a venture with that same amount. You just need to think straight.

And point of correction, I'm not asking anyone to give me money or anything. For Christ sake, the post headers reads as "Let's turn $2k into $200M" Not "I can turn your $2k into $200M" or "give me your $2k and expect profit later". And I also need to make one thing clear, the post does not intend to tell on how to make a profit of $200M from a $2k investment, rather, what I meant was turning a business started with $2k capital, into one worthing millions after a year of continuous progress and development and even worth billions of $$$.
I appreciate those research given about those recent top or famous companies as of now. I cant deny you do have a point but i would ask you this.

Arent you contradicting to those words you had said on op. " I can genuinely turn a $2000 startup investment into a multimillion revenue company."
You're arent asking? Seriously? You still seek out for peers who would do business with you and just to presume arrangement on accumulating funds would be just still the same and being optimistic isnt bad but when you are already coming to a point where you seem very sure on the outcome or in short its already exaggerated then i would say you are the one whose dumb.

kidosneh (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:47:16 PM

Thanks.

I appreciate those research given about those recent top or famous companies as of now. I cant deny you do have a point but i would ask you this.

Arent you contradicting to those words you had said on op. " I can genuinely turn a $2000 startup investment into a multimillion revenue company."
You're arent asking? Seriously? You still seek out for peers who would do business with you and just to presume arrangement on accumulating funds would be just still the same and being optimistic isnt bad but when you are already coming to a point where you seem very sure on the outcome or in short its already exaggerated then i would say you are the one whose dumb.

Yes, what I meant all here is "I can make a business started with $2k worth $200M in a  year" and I'm not urging anyone to give me those money.
In short, these topic was only meant to seek out people with whom we can both contribute resources together (My ideas, skills/knowledge + someone who is willing to back it up). Its all about some cooperation.
Like people on here trolling that this is impossible, its all obvious they lack knowledge and mostly ignorant and all full of greed. Mostly are people who can't offer anything to the table but will want to join the elaborate party.
Even coindesk was worth less than $500 when it first started and look at where it is today.
My primary aim here is to look for someone who we can join hands together and create something I believe can turn out to worth multimillion $$$. Not to extort money from innocent people on here.
You all just need to read me clear.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: