Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:05:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's turn $2000 to $200 million within a year.  (Read 2130 times)
kidosneh (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:00:44 PM

there was an project like this in austria...
lots of people lost their money.
i dont say that you will do the same ... but i would inform the people to earn a little bit less.
2000 $ invest 1 year 200 000 would be a little more ok Cheesy

Hi all, I'm Michael, but a lot of people tag me as kidos, I'm a business analyst with vast experience in commerce and industry, as well as the cryptocurrency world. Well to cut the story short, I can genuinely turn a $2000 startup investment into a multimillion revenue company.
There's a great and profitable Idea which I've formally stored as some digital presentation files. This is no scam, or ripoff or any other bad thing you may be thinking of right now as you are reading this. Its a business which will only start with 2 to 5 interest peers, and then grow to employ hundreds of workers. This business idea is so unique that if executed so well, one could easily be the 30th richest person on the world in about 3 - 4 years in running the business.
If you are interested and will like to know more about this, you can drop a comment here and we can discus it further in the open or better still, send me a private message and I'll tell you what the strategy is all about.
Thanks.

Actually, I'm not trying to scam anybody of their hard earned money or anything. Its just that these people don't understand simple English.
I never said "give me $2k and I'll turn it into $200M."
The main goal of me creating this op was to find people who could actually buy into this idea of starting a platform (a social media platform) and we work together as a team.
To be straight, I can develop a website, and do some blockchain development work, but that's not all you need to get a full platform working. One would need motivators, companies, partners and team who are willing to sacrifice little of their change to acquire some work space, web space and internet resources to eventually get this thing up and running. I'm a graduate with MSc in computer science and a degree in software development.
I don't know how I'm qualified to be called a scam when I'm actually not, and only trying put my knowledge to good use with the help of people who could work along side me. People just need to understand this things.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:01:29 PM

there was an project like this in austria...
lots of people lost their money.
i dont say that you will do the same ... but i would inform the people to earn a little bit less.
2000 $ invest 1 year 200 000 would be a little more ok Cheesy

Hi all, I'm Michael, but a lot of people tag me as kidos, I'm a business analyst with vast experience in commerce and industry, as well as the cryptocurrency world. Well to cut the story short, I can genuinely turn a $2000 startup investment into a multimillion revenue company.
There's a great and profitable Idea which I've formally stored as some digital presentation files. This is no scam, or ripoff or any other bad thing you may be thinking of right now as you are reading this. Its a business which will only start with 2 to 5 interest peers, and then grow to employ hundreds of workers. This business idea is so unique that if executed so well, one could easily be the 30th richest person on the world in about 3 - 4 years in running the business.
If you are interested and will like to know more about this, you can drop a comment here and we can discus it further in the open or better still, send me a private message and I'll tell you what the strategy is all about.
Thanks.
In this market, what can happen if you are a professional investor and sensitive to market volatility. The big goal is to give us motivation to grow and I hope that investors will soon achieve this.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:57:41 AM

sorry friend but without any strong evidence it seems that there will not be anyone who believes 100% to you, because it is not easy to raise $ 2000 to $ 200k in such a short period of time. try giving more evidence for people here.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:50:48 AM

And what do you want? You want members in this forum believe in you and give their money to you? LOL. Stop dreaming cause members in this forum are not stupid sheeps Smiley. You should know that it's too good to be true. If you know the way to turn $2000 to $200 million so will you willing to share it to other persons? I don't think so Smiley. You're nothing but a scammer are trying to steal money from members in this forum Smiley.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:55:58 PM

This is definitely a scam.Many people will be attracted to this title.Everyone should be careful about this behavior.Why is he not doing this himself?

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:09:34 PM

This is definitely a scam.Many people will be attracted to this title.Everyone should be careful about this behavior.Why is he not doing this himself?
The fact is that the crypto currency always gives good enough opportunities for earning. But if the information looks fantastic and promises a lot, then definitely it should be alarming.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:36:59 PM

Thanks.
Everyone's ambition is different. I will stop with my ability and my observation. In business thinking, I'm pretty conservative. and congratulate your nice and creative idea Smiley
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:18:43 PM

Sounds a scam or Ponzi Scheme to me,  $ 2000 into $ 200 million in a year Wow! seems too good to be true, this forum is not a good place to talk a get rich quick schemes, you will be ripped apart here, only dumb people will fall for this, nice try buddy.
Luana Trade
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:16:42 PM

the only one that could not get millionaire was you kkkkk why if you had or existed this magic you could get rich but just shit
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:10:42 AM

Please, if you really know and ready to tell it, just write me back
I'm really interested in your position and want to understand the principles that you want to use during your strategy
Really hope, that your're not a scam guy with hole-out strategy and you have a good base-idea
I want to take part

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:35:24 AM

Thanks.
And how to make 2000 dollars ?Can you make 2000 from nothing?
jacmaniac

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:14:35 PM

I'm sure this is a scam, everyone should be careful and report it to the administrator immediately
be careful
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:41:41 PM

Seem like this guy is going to sell his earning method or something like that. LOL. It's the reason why he got tagged by DT member. LOL. I often don't wanna trust anyone whom tell you something too good like this Smiley). Get $200m from $2000 in a year? How? Buy a gun and go to state bank? LOL.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

I'm sure this is a scam, everyone should be careful and report it to the administrator immediately
be careful
Scam isn't moderated on here. We should become the clever one. But OP's account has been tagged by DT member (As you can see his red trust has warned us), it makes we noticed more easy.

And how to make 2000 dollars ?Can you make 2000 from nothing?
Yes, he will answer, "I can make $2000 through bounty"
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

Thanks.

I am so curious how you will done this, turning 2000usd into 200 million dollar with a year? This is totally insane as far as i know., imaging in that amount you could generate 200 million in just a small span of months? really? could you please tell me how would you do it? So that the others would apply it also? Just wondering how to do this.
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

I'm doubting the genuinty of this,  but you guys should be careful of your personal information being shared to an unknown person, to make $200 millions dollars with $2000 ain't that real
nororiek

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:12:56 PM

I'm always interested in making extra money.What exactly are you talking about?it is associated with cryptocurrency?Write me if that the good the will discuss.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18587

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:53:21 AM

You might as well stop replying, OP hasn't been active in a week. Clearly he realised that no one was going to fall for this scam, so has moved on to a new one.
Edydka

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:04:53 AM

"Hi all, I'm Michael, but a lot of people tag me as kidos."

Kidos in russian means scammer. I don't think that anyone should trust this person.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌    DIGITAL DOLLAR COIN    ▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎      The etherMillennium Coin of the Century      ∎∎
Bitcointalk   ●   Twitter   ●   Reddit   ●   Github   ●   White Paper
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

It's obvious and if it's true why you need to shout it here while you can ask your family to invest on you for a $2k to become a family of millionaire. I did not hear any type of business that can produce a profit as big as your proposal within a year.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: