Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:18:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's turn $2000 to $200 million within a year.  (Read 2130 times)
kidosneh (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

Hi all, I'm Michael, but a lot of people tag me as kidos, I'm a business analyst with vast experience in commerce and industry, as well as the cryptocurrency world. Well to cut the story short, I can genuinely turn a $2000 startup investment into a multimillion revenue company.
There's a great and profitable Idea which I've formally stored as some digital presentation files. This is no scam, or ripoff or any other bad thing you may be thinking of right now as you are reading this. Its a business which will only start with 2 to 5 interest peers, and then grow to employ hundreds of workers. This business idea is so unique that if executed so well, one could easily be the 30th richest person on the world in about 3 - 4 years in running the business.
If you are interested and will like to know more about this, you can drop a comment here and we can discus it further in the open or better still, send me a private message and I'll tell you what the strategy is all about.
Thanks.
cuong1610

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:51:35 PM

Please let me know !
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:01:31 PM

Be curious how you can turn $ 2000 into $ 200 million in a year. If so then everyone involved in becoming a millionaire Grin
kidosneh (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:12:52 PM

Please let me know !
Hi there! Yes, I'm really serious with what I posted.
Its very possible.
Let me briefly share one or two things about this idea with you.

To turn a one-time $2000 investment into a multimillion $$$ will require one nothing but creativity.

I would say in the world today, the most easiest and cost efficient and profitable business to start is a .com company.

I wouldn't talk so much but I could just go ahead and say, this idea I'm talking about combines features of three different internet world and make them into one.

People who we see today as the top richest men started from somewhere till they get to that very position.
kidosneh (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

Be curious how you can turn $ 2000 into $ 200 million in a year. If so then everyone involved in becoming a millionaire Grin

You read it right. Its possible.
You can start a company with just $2000 and grow it into a giant enterprise which the whole world will use day to day.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:58:43 PM

Hi all, I'm Michael, but a lot of people tag me as kidos, I'm a business analyst with vast experience in commerce and industry, as well as the cryptocurrency world. Well to cut the story short, I can genuinely turn a $2000 startup investment into a multimillion revenue company.
There's a great and profitable Idea which I've formally stored as some digital presentation files. This is no scam, or ripoff or any other bad thing you may be thinking of right now as you are reading this. Its a business which will only start with 2 to 5 interest peers, and then grow to employ hundreds of workers. This business idea is so unique that if executed so well, one could easily be the 30th richest person on the world in about 3 - 4 years in running the business.
If you are interested and will like to know more about this, you can drop a comment here and we can discus it further in the open or better still, send me a private message and I'll tell you what the strategy is all about.
Thanks.

I might give you a red tag for this. First, if you can really turn $2000 into a million why don't you start with yourself? Don't tell me that you are already a millionaire

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18587

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:52:07 PM

This is clearly a scam and everyone would do well to stay away.

If what he says is true, he would simply have saved/begged/borrowed $2000 and made himself a millionaire. The reason he hasn't done that is because he can't, so now he is trying to scam you out of your money.

Ignore this scammer.
cuong1610

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:41:59 AM

Please let me know !
Its very possible.

To turn a one-time $2000 investment into a multimillion $$$ will require one nothing but creativity.

I would say in the world today, the most easiest and cost efficient and profitable business to start is a .com company.

I wouldn't talk so much but I could just go ahead and say, this idea I'm talking about combines features of three different internet world and make them into one.

People who we see today as the top richest men started from somewhere till they get to that very position.
I'm curious, do not know what you are doing? Making an investment of $ 2000 to $ 2 million, that is one thing that makes me very confused ... What to believe is what you are saying.
kidosneh (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:52:20 AM

This is clearly a scam and everyone would do well to stay away.

If what he says is true, he would simply have saved/begged/borrowed $2000 and made himself a millionaire. The reason he hasn't done that is because he can't, so now he is trying to scam you out of your money.

Ignore this scammer.

Actually I'm not. I've been a user on this forum for about a year and I don't indulge in any shady activity.

From your point, you're somewhat right....I would have go on to do this alone if I had that kind of money.
Sometimes in this world, you'll have some really cool ideas, talents or skills but lack the platform or support or previledge to show case all that.

You should read the post all well, I'm not asking anyone to give me that money, I'm only trying to seek people who are willing to invest their money into something really cool and profitable, by teaming up with them and bringing that into a reality.

Like I said, I'm not selling the idea, nor requesting anyone to deposit some money into my account.

If you only are curious, you can ask me here about what idea I'm talking of, and I'll openly express it.
Then all can see if it will be worth it or not.

Peace.
kidosneh (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:56:55 AM

Please let me know !
Its very possible.

I'm curious, do not know what you are doing? Making an investment of $ 2000 to $ 2 million, that is one thing that makes me very confused ... What to believe is what you are saying.

Hi,
This business in question will be started on a gradual process.
But believe me, one would need just $2k to get it off.
To break this down, this is all about starting a really cool social media platform which will - and + some certain features of other platform and based it on blockchain tech.

Believe me..this is something that will pull off big in the long run.
frostmourne0311

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

Look at your trust before creating a thread for scam. Can you explain if you can do it, why not discuss with your relatives or friends first?  Smiley
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18587

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:13:54 PM

Look at your trust before creating a thread for scam. Can you explain if you can do it, why not discuss with your relatives or friends first?  Smiley

He's not going to scam people who know him, that would just be stupid. Much better to to anonymously scam strangers online, then you can more easily run away with their money.
kidosneh (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

Actually, i'm all clean until now. someone on this thread did that today, giving me a negative trust for no reason, for something I didn't do. only because I posted what's on my mind genuinely.  Embarrassed
Wasn't that hatred?!
People sometimes aren't understanding. I never said people should give me money. In simplicity, this post is only to seek people with whom we can contribute ideas and resources to build something that will ultimately fetch so many incomes.

Yes, I did discuss this with friends, but most of them are not tech savy. But they are all willing to give out support in whatever way they can.
That's why I posted on this forum. Because I believe this is where I can find people of the same interest. People who knows much about cryptocurrencies. People who are onto blockchain development and research.
How I wish people could just understand this purpose of this post instead of blindly accusing an innocent soul.
kidosneh (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

He's not going to scam people who know him, that would just be stupid. Much better to to anonymously scam strangers online, then you can more easily run away with their money.
I'm not trying to scam anybody. Rather, I'm only trying seek people who we can share ideas with and create something meaningful.
Don't misquote me.
Spidey999
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

$ 2000 into $ 200 million in a year? Are you serious?  Grin Don't you have $2k and make yourself a millionaire?  Grin
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

Thanks.

If you really have a good idea and want to help other people, just write it here. And already the person will make a decision, to get to you for details or to pass on

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
kidosneh (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:59:24 PM

Thanks.

If you really have a good idea and want to help other people, just write it here. And already the person will make a decision, to get to you for details or to pass on

Thanks for that suggestion.
I'll post a link to the idea presentation files on this thread soon.
And if anyone found it to be cool...then they can reach me in DM.
ramzifcb47

Activity: 271
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:07:11 PM

Thanks.

Thanks for that suggestion.
I'll post a link to the idea presentation files on this thread soon.
And if anyone found it to be cool...then they can reach me in DM.
alright im in...what's your idea ?
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:50:22 PM

Thanks.
Then why not spoil it on your own? Why would you need to share up with other people? We have seen countless tries regarding on this matter which saying up things or offers that too good to be true without even realizing into those words being said that only a dumb person would really be deceived by this kind of amateur or obvious scam attempt. If 2k usd turns out to be 200 million for a matter of year then most of us wont be working anymore. lol

For newbies out there,dont believe on such nonsense and he really deserves that tag where hilarious left him.

billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:54:55 PM

Yes, it is difficult to turn $ 2000 into $ 200 million in one year. I think he is a liar. If he can do this then I think he will not share any information for everyone
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: