Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 05:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY PAYMENT PROBLEMS: Too long to wait before being PAID!  (Read 1750 times)
drmasa

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:02:21 PM

Many of the ICOs are prolonging their launch, so its nothing strange that bounty is coming late also. Problem is that some of them are not hitting soft cap but not giving money back to investors, with some lameass excuses, we are gonna run few more rounds of ico etc...
Ricowavy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:11:23 PM

I believe it is due to the poor condition and situation of the market. Also I have observed releasing bounty tokens earlier or later has nothing to do with price dumping. The market is generally unfavourable.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:12:13 PM

Most projects pay to bounty hunters for 2-3 weeks after the completion of the ICO, but there are also projects that begin to have listing problems on most planned exchanges and payments to bounty campaign participants.
Youngflydude256

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:14:16 PM

Bounty however is not longer lucrative the way it used to be like before due to the bearish market and it is better bounty hunters start looking for alternative ways to raise money.
Glen1989

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:49:40 AM

This should not scare you that the coins will not be paid at all . Thus, developers spend more time on their product, development, launch . Just know that after the payment to the hunters-the price falls very much, it becomes much lower than  ICO
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 08:53:27 AM

There are many situations and decisions made by developers. But the most important thing, they should notice about all terms in the start of campaign! I was completing bounty for REMECoin (repayme) for 20 weeks) and at in the end of bounty, they have extend it for 24 weeks more))) Its almost 1 year ICO campaign ...

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Honzell

Activity: 210

Alphateca.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

there is some bounty which is too long in paying the bounty hunter, of course, that made the bounty hunters disappointed. personally, I don't know what the cause is it,  but as a bounty hunter, we certainly want it if the payment is smooth. I hope in the future more bounties will be better.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:22:13 PM

What happen to Many Bounty Campaigns Now? They are setting the "New Norms" in Paying Bounty Payments? "100th days after the ICO" or "EVEN QUARTERLY BASIS" there reason is to avoid dumping and stabilize the Coin/Token Price, and after 100th days pass another reason was blame "NETWORK CONGESTION"? is this acceptable I need your Strong but definitive Opinion?

You should need to understand that after bounty campaign , the manager will become busy of computing for equal distribution of tokens and it needs maybe one month before the stakes tally and equivalent tokens release, and other reason is maybe even after the campaign they hardly  reach the hard cap or even the soft cap .
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:24:35 PM

It’s a matter of agreement. There would be surely be agreement before campaign started and if you are comfortable with those conditions you proceed

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:26:21 PM

What happen to Many Bounty Campaigns Now? They are setting the "New Norms" in Paying Bounty Payments? "100th days after the ICO" or "EVEN QUARTERLY BASIS" there reason is to avoid dumping and stabilize the Coin/Token Price, and after 100th days pass another reason was blame "NETWORK CONGESTION"? is this acceptable I need your Strong but definitive Opinion?
If you are waiting for too long to get paid then probably you won't receive it anymore we call it as scam.But legit projects will distribute the tokens as soon as the ICO end probably in two weeks so you need to be picky with your campaigns next time.We can't do anything to get the current payment you just need to move on and find better bounties in the future.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

I also noticed this. This is done by the developers to ensure that their coins are somehow able to enter the market at a normal price (usually it does not help). So lately, before joining the bounty, I'm asking when there will be payments to make sure that you do not have to wait half a year to get coins that are worthless.
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

most bounties require long term to wait for payment, this is just because most of the project needs to finish their ico before distributing tokens to bounty hunters. And also some project needs to finish their product before they distribute their tokens to investors and hunters due to the new SEC regulations. most product as an engine to make their tokens useful and valuable
I know there are some project need to finish their ico before distributing tokens to bounty hunters. But if I have to wait too long, I will throw it away and find another bounty to do. Nothing to guarantee that such projects are scam or not.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

Look for 'legit' projects with good team and reliable campaign manager. A good campaign manager will inform you when the tokens will be distributed and will communicate if there is a delay.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:47:28 PM

Look for 'legit' projects with good team and reliable campaign manager. A good campaign manager will inform you when the tokens will be distributed and will communicate if there is a delay.

Somehow I get the feeling that teams that don't pay after the ICO are scamming the participants. What is stopping them from paying when all the money are already with them? The ICo funds are already to the team so if they have created the tokens namely on eth, then send it already. The team can't stop the participants from dumping. If they will dump, they will dump.

Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

Yes and this is absolutely true. I also experienced some incidents regarding the bounty payments. Most of the cases they issue tokens for bounty hunters after finishing the ICO and it will take some time. Some bounty managers are purposely dragging the distribution for the reason of market establishment. Anyway this is not a good sign for bounty hunters.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:12:16 PM

I just read a post that the EQUI project team decided to pay the bounty hunter much less than it should. Here is an excerpt from the message:

"Even though we have no contractual relationship, as a gesture of goodwill we will still be paying out 2% of the amount raised in the previous ICO to bounty members."

Here are links to the first and second campaign.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2888537
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4235545
It clearly shows that they have to pay 2% of the total token supply.

When I wrote about this in one telegram crypto group, I saw the indifference of some members of the community. It's very sad, to live by the principle"it's not my business, I'll pass by".
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:18:20 PM

This is the reality that a bounty hunter must take. Work now pay later. You need to wait until the end of token sales plus a bit more.

So, just continue doing tasks, after that its harvest time. You are just a farmer waiting for the harvest period to come.
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

The bounty campaigns are going through a very bad period. The main reason is the serious crisis in the industry which is causing many ICOs to fail and as a result the bounty hunters do not receive anything after much work. The other reason is the bad habits that are spreading in several bounty campaigns, delays in payments of tokens of several months often without any valid reason
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:18:45 AM

I also do not like the new rules for paying bounties. Thus it will be possible to receive remuneration only 1-2 times a year and wait as long as the tokens will grow.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:46:39 PM

It is better if they pay us one month after the ICO but if not it is also good condidering that a lot of work to be done and it could not be very easy to handle ICO , so just be patience and wait for your payments , the most important is , they will be able to pay us and its not a scam .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: