Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:15:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY PAYMENT PROBLEMS: Too long to wait before being PAID!  (Read 1750 times)
ColorfulJoseph

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:03:48 PM

We have to consider that generally ICO projects take a lot of time to be completed, especially now that the market has been dropping like crazy and that the investors have to think their movements way more than before.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:44:39 PM

What happen to Many Bounty Campaigns Now? They are setting the "New Norms" in Paying Bounty Payments? "100th days after the ICO" or "EVEN QUARTERLY BASIS" there reason is to avoid dumping and stabilize the Coin/Token Price, and after 100th days pass another reason was blame "NETWORK CONGESTION"? is this acceptable I need your Strong but definitive Opinion?
It's part of the strategy the investors first when the token listed in the exchanges. Some projects required there tokens to be locked for six months along with the investors and bounty tokens. Network congestion also one of the reason why payment gets delayed and its not practical to distribute the bounty tokens when gas price is high. I think we should be patient and respect the company strategy.
StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:47:21 PM

Controlled release of tokens to bounty hunters is beneficial to all as it helps stabilize the price of the coins. Lympio is an example of a project that did this effectively
CryptoManiac3

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:50:09 PM

Any measure so extreme I think should be confronted by the community, there are better ways to avoid dumps and are less ridiculous than having your pay held for x months, that's quite unfair because bounty hunters are investors too, spending hours of every day to help spread the word about the project.
StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

We have to consider that generally ICO projects take a lot of time to be completed, especially now that the market has been dropping like crazy and that the investors have to think their movements way more than before.
If the market is bullish, I believe the time for the project to distribute their tokens will be significantly less, since there will already be enough investors will to purchase tokens on exchanges and there will be no one will like to dump their holds
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:55:29 PM

it's sad, but it's a fact. now most of the payments come with a huge delay, and with this we can not do anything about it.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:56:33 PM

What happen to Many Bounty Campaigns Now? They are setting the "New Norms" in Paying Bounty Payments? "100th days after the ICO" or "EVEN QUARTERLY BASIS" there reason is to avoid dumping and stabilize the Coin/Token Price, and after 100th days pass another reason was blame "NETWORK CONGESTION"? is this acceptable I need your Strong but definitive Opinion?
I think it is still better if the bounty page specify the date of distribution,  what is bad is procastinations we see all around today

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 08:05:10 PM

It's really a big problem in the crypto world. Payments are usually delivered to bounty hunters on the fluctuated market. The prices of the tokens have fallen sharply until now. My efforts to go down the drain.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

Some bounties postponing the payment as they are waiting for listings and do not want to distribute
the tokens prior to it. The market situation also has impact on these delays, everything slowed down.
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:00:44 PM

I have a good expirience with bountyhive platform.They choose thair projects wisely,80% of ICO´s ending successful and payment is very fast,even at this market situation.
There are also some good bounty managers at this forum,they research those projects first before starting bounty.During bounty they do services for hunters,guiding them through and helping.Thats for me more important.
And like someone said before,don´t trust ICO´s that are giving more then 30% presale bonus
If talking on now, bountyhive also had problem same like other campaign. the payment also not yet distributed on some of bounty in the bountyhive even though it's long over. doesn't matter bountyhive, bountyplatform, bountyportal or individual management such bounty manager on bitcointalk, the payment depending from the team of ico project if they decide to distribute for later, then all bounty manager only can waiting like bounty hunter.
Truth,but well organized bounty platforms and experienced bounty managers are choosing promissing ICO´s.That way your chances are rising to get rewarded at all
arakuns

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:08:02 PM

I think by now they should have realised that it is not only bounty hunter that are responsible for price dump in the market, now that they only give their investors while holding that of bounty participants,  the price is still dumping.  So I don't now know what their excuse for withholding bounty reward till when they feel like releasing it.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:16:48 PM

most of the bounty for this time is indeed quite often did the delay in payment. many of the factors that make this happen to like since there is indeed a problem in the system and much more. Moreover, for many of which currently distribute to investors in advance so they don't occur fall of value. but when it has no clear news then forget it.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:17:31 PM

I think all bounty managers should have a binding agreement with the dev and state clearly how and when to pay the bounty hunters.
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:20:31 PM

For their own benefit they have to be protective of their token, and i believe if you own a product you would probably do the same. If the wait is worth it then wait so long as it will come at the end of the day.

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:30:44 PM

We can not complain about that, because the bounty hunter is just one of the people doing some of their jobs to get a token reward, in addition they have already stipulated that they all follow their rules.
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:46:59 PM

ICOs executives are afraid that bounty hunters will lower the price of coins on the exchanges, probably why they take so long to make payments. But very often it happens that while the coins will come to the wallets of bounty hunters on the exchanges prices have already fallen very low.
gabrielkings

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 09:50:49 PM

They are just suffering bounty hunters...because most times the proportion of token set aside for campaigns are in no way able to dump the tokens. They know they can turn hunters left and right because there are too many hunters right now.
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:57:17 PM

they are just prepare payment for bounty hunter paid after investor, because if bounty hunter get their pament the most bounty hunter dumping market that coin, that's why this is alternate way for developer.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
gracejohnsonstar

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:15:46 PM

I think that's a mistake they are making because not every bounty hunters dump tokens and the ones dumping are no reliable for the token price drop. If your project is good and have great support, it will hardly dump below ICO price when it hit the market.
priscadavids

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:31:57 PM

Well that's because they feel there are many bounty hunters available and they can just make changes with people still jumping in not minding the payment system or payment delay. I think it is really not wring because most times these bounty managers will end up being the ones to dump the token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: