Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready for bull market?  (Read 3369 times)
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:28:54 PM

I am always ready for the Bull market when that happens, it will be good news to hold and not sell. It is only in my mind that no one knows what will happen in the future market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

In investment, whatever conditions we have to be prepared, I am also ready if the market goes to zero so I always think that crypto investment equals high speculation between profit and loss.
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:28:01 PM

We are all waiting for the bull market, but it seems still too early for the arrival of the bull market. We have to hodl and wait for a better time.

If everyone just waits and stay passive aside from doing bounties, then the bull market will never come. This market needs more active engagement. Volumes are very low, people are not using crypto. Regardless whether for real world payments or speculation. This needs to change.

Jaina

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:17:41 AM

No, I think the bull market may take a long time to come. Now I have sold all my coins.
dickkn

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

I personally have a debt of 500 000, I'm not ready to even buy a pack of cigarettes. If suddenly I have the opportunity to invest from 1000$ in cryptocurrency, I will definitely invest, if I fix a stable growth.
AgathaMorningstar

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

i am ready but havenot big money and with moy money cant change prices Cheesy Cheesy
but i think i will start tradeing and hold after october.

and what is your favorite tradeing time?
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:46:29 PM

I personally have a debt of 500 000, I'm not ready to even buy a pack of cigarettes. If suddenly I have the opportunity to invest from 1000$ in cryptocurrency, I will definitely invest, if I fix a stable growth.
If you have a debt that has such large volumes, then you should be careful with the risks and investments to date and more carefully select companies for investment.

]
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:49:56 PM

Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.
Probably not yet, because this situation which is currently happening does not inspire much confidence, and that is why I think that it is not worth paying attention to a very big event.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:52:50 PM

If you have a debt that has such large volumes, then you should be careful with the risks and investments to date and more carefully select companies for investment.
do you think that today there are such projects that can give a 100% profit guarantee? I still can not find among all ico companies one that inspires confidence and would have chances of success.
profitmax

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

It's hard to prepare for the waves . While there is hope for Bitcoin. I hope that by October it will reach at least$ 10,000 and then you can take your profits.
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

I think everyone is ready for this event, because not every day you will see this, though it will knock off the rhythm, and what that pace, well, I think everything will go without problems.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:37:40 PM

Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.
Probably not yet, because this situation which is currently happening does not inspire much confidence, and that is why I think that it is not worth paying attention to a very big event.
Yes right now it is not but for sure in the future a lot of ICOs right now will have a big future once they launch their projects and for sure a lot of people will get really into it.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Hopetruel

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

We are all waiting for the bull market, but it seems still too early for the arrival of the bull market. We have to hodl and wait for a better time.

If everyone just waits and stay passive aside from doing bounties, then the bull market will never come. This market needs more active engagement. Volumes are very low, people are not using crypto. Regardless whether for real world payments or speculation. This needs to change.
indeed we have to wait, surely bullrun will come later,
Don't worry if you choose the right coin
jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:54:36 PM

This market requires more active involvement. Volume is very low, people don't use crypto. Regardless of whether for real-world payments or speculations. If everyone just waits and remains passive besides doing a bounty, the bull market will never come.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:29:43 PM

I am ready for growth but that is the belief. The current situation of the market is bad and you can not expect an explosive influx of whales. Everything takes time to adjust and we should not expect too much in this bad time.
yeah I'm ready too, bullrun is running, don't worry,
before December there will definitely be more bearish, so calm down

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
v0nyu

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

r u sure? u said that crypto will bull run but u dont give a reason why
i cant believe with that statement brother

capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:20:58 PM

This market requires more active involvement. Volume is very low, people don't use crypto. Regardless of whether for real-world payments or speculations. If everyone just waits and remains passive besides doing a bounty, the bull market will never come.
Well I think you have some point here but let me remind you that cryptocurrency is here to stay so either bull run or not, Digital currency is the future and solution the world needs. It will only take time but the target will be hit and the market will all come back to what will expect it to be.
mutanu

Activity: 139

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:27:25 PM

I am already completely ready to the market of bulls. Bought everything that was planned and I will expect growth of the investments now.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
liveyourlife

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:21:32 PM

Personally, I am ready for a new wave of cryptocurrency growth, I have even distributed my capital among the key cryptocurrencies and I expect only growth.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 04:14:09 PM

I have been buying altcoins since March 2018, and bought it for a year. And now I see that we are on the verge of a trend reversal on altcoyins. So hold! I think by the end of the year there will be a good growth at least for top altcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███