Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:09:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to learn basic trading ?  (Read 725 times)
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:23:39 PM

Those who are new in crypto i can teach you some basic trading just reach me in telegram https://t.me/SatoshiQueen or if you want to learn it in your self you can read some basic trading here https://babypips.com i am sure that people are new to crypto can learn a lot from there.

Basic trading can be learned easily in today's fast-moving internet world through many websites like Youtube, Google, Facebook Groups, Quora, Udemy, and many more. You have told right about the website babypips.com is also really a good one for learning the basic technicals of the website and it is actually based on forex trading but the technical strategy you can make it work for cryptocurrency too.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:10:43 AM

Yes, i do want to learn the basics of trading to become  a good trader and earn much. i think all traders of coins have the same goal. i read articles on the topic and watch videos offered by experts who share their tips
I would also love to share some tips. For basic trading, you have to learn all the basics of trading which involves market, the asset you want to trade in and the market conditions specially. Having perfect information about the market will enable you to make wise investment decisions.

Information about the asset under consideration for investment and the risk attached to the asset is the bottom-line of investment. Finally we come to the response to the changing market condition which basically is the final step you have to pass.
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:33:18 AM

Yes, i do want to learn the basics of trading to become  a good trader and earn much. i think all traders of coins have the same goal. i read articles on the topic and watch videos offered by experts who share their tips
I would also love to share some tips. For basic trading, you have to learn all the basics of trading which involves market, the asset you want to trade in and the market conditions specially. Having perfect information about the market will enable you to make wise investment decisions.

Information about the asset under consideration for investment and the risk attached to the asset is the bottom-line of investment. Finally we come to the response to the changing market condition which basically is the final step you have to pass.

Yes we need to know about that, trading is having a high risk and especially  the beginner that really don't have a knowledge about the trading. You can get a lot of information about the basic trading in babypips and it have a big helps in most of people here in crypto.

Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:42:16 AM

Those who are new in crypto i can teach you some basic trading just reach me in telegram https://t.me/SatoshiQueen or if you want to learn it in your self you can read some basic trading here https://babypips.com i am sure that people are new to crypto can learn a lot from their.

Babypips is good and commodities ( gold, silver ) have similar pattern with crypto, we can learn from there. I learn crypto in different way, direct into real market with real money and make a journal to write everything I should know. Take long time if you decides using my learning method but I believe learn in many different method as long you have knowledge is good. Learn, practice and patience is the key.
For any business you need to start learning the basics because it is irrelevant to jump directly to investment or trading. If you know about it then start learning the basic knowledge which will keep you safe from difficulties and will provide a path for you in the crypto market or in any business. Now people are following strategic plans and have a very successful time in it so you will slowly upgrade once you start.
HeatherAdams00

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:10:52 AM

This help are great for newbies. Thanks and I will take the initiative to contact you.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:38:41 AM

Apart of basic trading is technical analysis that consist of skill how to use and to know function of indicator, to understanding price pattern and candlestick pattern. And also how to determine support and resistance area by learn and looking in to historycal previous price of crypto.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:36:36 AM

if you want to learn basic trading you have to know the coin price that is active in its price movements, we must be smart in buying coins, don't let us lose in trading.
juntop1

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

My trick is to use demo accounts. Theory is great but you can’t understand how it all works until you start trading. Begin with free money, try to analyze the process and make predictions. Switch to real money only when you have a stable success.
Labonikhatun

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:07:05 PM

Become a professional trader by learning trading basics and advanced basics. The next step to learn strategies and gain experience in implementing them. Because what you need to know to start day trading. I think to learn basic trading then open a stock broker account. Find a good online stock broker and open an account. Read books, Read articles, learn to analyze, practice trading. Other ways to learn and practice trading.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:18:33 AM

if you want to learn basic trading you have to know the coin price that is active in its price movements, we must be smart in buying coins, don't let us lose in trading.
Basic trading knowledge is very important and it is almost the same as that of traditional trading though both are same for basic knowledge but trading with crypto is very easy and profitable and you can handle everything from your office or home. Always try to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum for long term and other coins like Litecoin for short term and learn to know about selling and buying timings.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:24:55 PM

Hi mate. Check CryptoCred's videos, he has been learning from the best in the game and he makes the info very clear and well structured
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:12:32 PM

Those who are new in crypto i can teach you some basic trading just reach me in telegram https://t.me/SatoshiQueen or if you want to learn it in your self you can read some basic trading here https://babypips.com i am sure that people are new to crypto can learn a lot from their.
In my opinion, just set up your mind on trading if you want to do this. Then try to get your own research. Because,it is the only way of making more money. Nobody can say anything surely so you need to be more confident here.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:55:54 PM

You might have heard Buy Low and Sell High a lot of times but its easier said than done specially in times like we have now when price of Bitcoin and Altcoins are not moving that much, but one thing that you need to learn in trading is you need to stick to your plan. If you plan to Sell ETH when it reached $200 then Sell when it reached $200, do't wait for it to reach $205 thinking to earn more, stick to your plan.
joshuarose

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:29:36 AM

I see on the https://babypips.com site similar to cryptocurrency trading, yeah I know it's forex trading, this can add to the prediction of asset price movements in the market.

rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:05:15 AM

If you want to learn basic trading this is the great thread to all beginner.basic trading is significant and we can not overpass it.forasmuch as you will not stay without having the basic knowledge.
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:50:25 AM

You can learn how to trade via youtube channel where they will show you how to trade and how to register to trade at the exchange. you should learn basic trading
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:15:18 AM

Well, I have been taking this group for a while and what they share is very helpful. I started trading two months ago and I made $ 400. That was not a big money but I felt quite successful. They are the ones who advise me and I hope our team will be better in the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:33:44 AM

It's one of the best bands I've ever been to. Members are very active and always guide the best for newbies. I am very grateful for this and I think new investors should join this group to understand more about the Crypto market.

Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

My trick is to use demo accounts. Theory is great but you can’t understand how it all works until you start trading. Begin with free money, try to analyze the process and make predictions. Switch to real money only when you have a stable success.
Always the best way to start to be able to gain confidence over time. Actually, it is always imperative to learn some certain basics on how to use some indicators, what people have used in the past, how it works for them, ways to do market analysis and so on, which from there you will be able to formulate your own strategy as time goes on and build on that strategy to get the best result.

Now, building on a strategy to gain confidence can take some time which is why demo account can be used in practicing, seeing what you are able to achieve over time, learn from your mistakes, before eventually hitting the main market with real funds.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

I think people dont need to have adviser in basic trading because it is too easy to fo buy and selling a coin. I think also now people are too malicious picking a coin to buy and hold it was due to many coin are not increasing its value instead their value is continuous to fall down until it will dead

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: