Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is MetaTrader the Right Platform for Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 297 times)
FXTradingPro (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 02:52:45 AM

MetaTrader is known for its dominance in forex trading but is it the right platform for trading cryptocurrencies?

https://forexmarketslive.com/is-metatrader-the-right-platform-for-cryptocurrencies/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:07:13 AM

MetaTrader is known for its dominance in forex trading but is it the right platform for trading cryptocurrencies?

https://forexmarketslive.com/is-metatrader-the-right-platform-for-cryptocurrencies/

I am using Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 Platform from past seven to eight years and i like the simplicity and fast order execution in these platforms and i believe that you can't match the speed of the transactions placed from this platform with anyone else. I really like and will support the Metatrader platform if even cryptocurrency brokers start providing the Metatrader platform for trading purposes.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:54:41 AM

Use MetaTrader for cryptocurrency trading is good choice when the market on bearish because we can make profit also from short potition, Meta trader is good platform for trading because offer alot of different trading tool, like many indicator, stop loss and trailing stop automatic. Personaly i used it also for crypto trading and to trade others asset like stocks, forex and commodities.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:28:16 AM

I think yes, i have seen now many broker forex listed pair of crypto in their MT4 platform. But trade crypto on this platform, we are not really buy and sell the crypto but only the contract. Called Crypto CFD or Contract For Different is allow for trader to make profit also from bearish trend with leverage and margin option.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:23:27 AM

How can you tell if a platform is the "right one"?
Logically speaking, you imply that any other platform than MetaTrader is not the right one. Why is that? Because it is slow? Low volume? or what?

Use MetaTrader for cryptocurrency trading is good choice when the market on bearish because we can make profit also from short potition, Meta trader is good platform for trading because offer alot of different trading tool, like many indicator, stop loss and trailing stop automatic. Personaly i used it also for crypto trading and to trade others asset like stocks, forex and commodities.

Tradingview can offer you the same. Bittrex, Binance, and others already provide it to. I don't think trading with other assets as a plus for crypto exchange, why should you do that in the first place if you wanted to trade cryptocurrencies?
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

very good to use, because Metatrader is a very popular platform so it is almost used exclusively by the majority of forex brokerage companies and banks around the world. This Metatrader is very easy to use and has sophisticated and detailed features such as graphs and indicators that can help to analyze the movements of currency pairs for a certain time unit.
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:10:23 AM

MetaTrader can be used for trading cryptos on forex brokers which support cryptos: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716530.0

manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:56:42 AM

Now we can trade crypto not only on the crypto exchange but also in others platform like MT4 and binary option trading,  Metatrader is good platform for trade all different asset include forex,  commodities,  stocks,  bond,  and crypto.  When we trade crypto on this platform we should know what margin and leverage to use and this is according to balance in trading account to avoid margin call.

kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:21:48 AM

I haven't seen yet the MetaTrader platform which allows only Cryptocurrency trading. I know, some brokers allow trading with cryptocurrency in their MT4, MT5 platform but it's not a real cryptocurrency trading which we do in any Cryptocurrency exchange market like as Binance, Bittrex etc. Cryptocurrency trading in forex trading platform is different. I am looking for the MT4 or MT5 platform which allows only Crypto trading. But I think, it's not happened yet.

Maxpips

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:48:48 AM

Does anybody know a Broker/Exchange that lets you use Metatrader 4?
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:57:01 AM

there are many of them listed in this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716530.0

patrickSmith

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

GrandCapital
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:20:57 AM

Trade crypto on Metatrader is mean we use margin and leverage and this is will be more risk than spot trading.  Trade crypto on MetaTrader is better only when crypto market down trend, and when up trend is better trade on the crypyo exchange because the risk is lower and also promising higher profit.

hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:25:19 AM

Oh now i know this. Thanks for sharing! I can download and try to use it. Can you show me how to use it? I do not want to make mistakes. Will the manager team upgrade this? Hope so.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 03:39:39 AM

Yes i think so, Metatrader is good platform to trade cryptocurrency because we can make profit by open potition buy and sell. But we should be understand this trading use leverage that we can use it to increase the potential profit and also the risk will be higher. Before use it with real money ,we should be try first in demo account to know which level leverage should be to use and how to set stop loss, take profit and trailling stop.

metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:09:19 AM

This is depend on the spread of each broker, there is not all broker offer low spread for crypto trading. So when trading crypto on Metatrader we should be chooce broker that offering low spread so will be more profitable for scalping and day trading.Metatrader is good platform to trade all different asset because this software has many trading tools that we need to use in trading.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:31:25 AM

All asset that tradeable in MetaTrader platform is using leverage and margin, so this platform is not recommended for newbie trader because the risk will be higher than trade on spot market.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 06:27:12 PM

This is depend on the spread of each broker, there is not all broker offer low spread for crypto trading. So when trading crypto on Metatrader we should be chooce broker that offering low spread so will be more profitable for scalping and day trading.Metatrader is good platform to trade all different asset because this software has many trading tools that we need to use in trading.
i agree, im trading forex on icmarkets, they also offer btc, but with terrible spreads.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: