Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The first cryptocurrency insurance in australia  (Read 488 times)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

i wonder how something like that is going to work in this market?
nothing about altcoins is insurable!
the price is super volatile and manipulated so you can never have a clear outlook of what might happen.
the wallets are not tested and they have bugs which may lead to money losses and already we have had millions lost due to these bugs even in big altcoins like etehreum
the exchanges are unsafe, shady and they keep getting hacked or run away and people lose a lot of money every month or so.

so what part of this is going to be insured by these companies?

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:50:10 AM

Australian Decentralized Capital Collaboration to Provide CryptoCurrency Services:
This is an Australian consulting firm "specializing in blockchain property" and "asset management services"
They will work with Custodian Vaults, a private Australian company.
It has been advised that the Group has been decentralized and that the supervisory banks are cooperating to provide covered cryptocurrency monitoring services as described as Australia's first cryptocurrency insurance.
Do you feel that cryptocurrency investors are in need of a larger array of monitoring services to secure their assets? Please share your opinion!
Yup we need this monitoring services because were dealing about our money here and we must be secured since its not just a small amount that were talking here

I love the idea that Australian governments are into this deep,and hope that many countries will follow this actions
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

On the one hand, this is good, because the world will accept cryptocurrencies faster. On the other hand, the more coins, the less their value. Not all coins can withstand competition in the market.
DavidCallahan

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:12:52 PM

This is really good initiative also good news for investors also people will feel safe to invest here and people will more invest their money in market now and people of Australia get more benefits and if it available in many countries then it will be great.
GreenEarth22

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:10:14 AM

The security system of cryptocurrencies has always been a bit risky and it's always better to secure the system even more. And the users have to risk with their assets without any backup, and so of course there's a need of insurance like any other currencies.I think the cryptocurrency is gradually becoming the general trend.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:17:31 AM

that's good I like the concept In my opinion it's good This seems to attract investors to invest. This can help many people in the cryptocurrency world to secure their accounts.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:34:37 AM

On the one hand, this is good, because the world will accept cryptocurrencies faster. On the other hand, the more coins, the less their value. Not all coins can withstand competition in the market.
You are right,
now it's starting to happen, many new coins don't last long.
only a few months have good value, even some coins only last for a few weeks.
and worse, some survive only a matter of hours, because they are not strong against market competition.

ovinna

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:47:55 PM

This one will change the way of crypto's development in the better way so I think it will become the step to the crypto spreading all over the world.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:47:29 PM

There are already more places to accept cryptocurrencies. This is a particularly good news. It will replace cash, let us use more aspects, let the world accept cryptocurrency, this is the general trend.
Not entirely it will replace cash but it will get more attention and interesting people to dive in to cryptocurrency.
This is a very good news, last time we have heard about the news of an airport adopting cryptocurrency there and now this.
Australia is going to be one of the most crypto friendly countries ever.
it’s such a great news of cryptocurrency. I am really getting hilarious when hearing that Australian airport becomes the first accept  bitcoin. It gives all of bitcoin users a good chance using bitcoin easily and convenient way. I believe that the tourism of Australia will have a dramatic rise from this news. especially, this is also a pretty good news for bitcoin, which paves the way for a bright future of cryptocurrency. Besides, it attract some other countries have a positive thought about crypto field and then accepting cryptocurrency widely.
ovinna

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:34:31 PM

Creating of insurance is really great idea at all. I am sure that it will be the next step to make people trusting and to join to the crypto thanks to the lower risk. I am going to check it one more time because the news is very nice to see here.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:38:26 AM

Australian Decentralized Capital Collaboration to Provide CryptoCurrency Services:
This is an Australian consulting firm "specializing in blockchain property" and "asset management services"
It has been advised that the Group has been decentralized and that the supervisory banks are cooperating to provide covered cryptocurrency monitoring services as described as Australia's first cryptocurrency insurance.
Do you feel that cryptocurrency investors are in need of a larger array of monitoring services to secure their assets? Please share your opinion!
Appreciate the existence of this Cryptocurrency guarantee. But I think this will be one of my favorite projects based on unique ideas. At present, cryptocurrency assets are not so safe and easy to break into. Hackers and prices go up and down to the news of the routine every day now. So, people look for security for their coins. So, I hope this cryptocurrency insurance service project will give us the best solution for the security of their coins as well.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:30:36 AM

Very good if a well-known company starts developing its financial system with cryptocurrency.
With the simple blockchain created to detect every step of the transaction, the results will be better in the future.

ref: https://www.custodianvaults.com.au/
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:40:26 AM

wow, this is a new business market. It is really a new business and can bring a lot of profits. But the risk is very high, if they do not have good security layers, they will easily be attacked and lose all the assets of the people who send it. I highly appreciate this new profession.

petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:44:50 AM

In my opinion, the assurance for the cryptocurrency market is very necessary for traditional investors. To avoid scammers on the crypto, the purchase of insurance can avoid this problem and risk the market when the market drops.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:14:13 AM

With the growth of trust on cryptocurrency it will open a big path for further development on many other cryptocurrency project.
Especially when the cryptocurrency also legally accepted by any regulation.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:06:04 PM

This method is probably also a very good and new form in the crypto market. And i think that monetary insurance will take many forms and possibly insurance transactions between parties will develop in the future. Anyway, i appreciate that this form will affect many countries in the world.

adworker

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:24:11 PM

Of course, such services are necessary. especially now when a large mass of the world's population either does not know or does not trust cryptocurrencies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:48:11 PM

Australia is generally one of the few countries in the world where cryptocurrency strongly supports the government of the country. Today, there you can buy cryptocurrency literally in newsstands thanks to the implemented system of the Bitcoin platform.com.au. There are several projects supported by the state, including the giant in the energy sector - Power Ledger. Next year, it is planned to expand the services and methods of using cryptocurrency in Australia and this is undoubtedly a big plus for both investors and ordinary citizens.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Arcanefist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

I am not trying to offend anyone, but Australia does not seem to be big market, but still it is great news for the whole community. Looking forward for new projects.
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:34:33 AM

austarlia is a country of my dream and i am so happy thatbits citizejs can now get the servise better that many other cohntries
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: