Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:05:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO is falling in price why?  (Read 636 times)
Nagyan01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:45:44 PM

Antshares / NEO is falling in price a lot. Tell me some theories  Tongue

I believe most of the price drop is from DIECI, a new coin that is a blockchain killer app..

Here are my theories too:

1. It was a scam all along

2. NEO blockchain does not work

3. NEO is centralized

4. The real price of NEO is $0

5. DIECI's launch

6. People selling of NEO to buy into more advance project (EOS, ETH, DIECI)

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:48:11 PM

It is not only Neo that is falling in price, many altcoin that has very quality uses and great developers are falling in price too. All these is happening because of the bear market. When bull market start, these will change in an instant.
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:01:52 PM

Antshares / NEO is falling in price a lot. Tell me some theories  Tongue

I believe most of the price drop is from DIECI, a new coin that is a blockchain killer app..

3. NEO is centralized

5. DIECI's launch

i guess #1  Grin should be careful with everything in this world even with those you call friends. and probably yeah, it costs about the price you've indicated.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:05:34 PM

3. NEO is centralized

5. DIECI's launch

Scam?  Really? The general trend of the market is that it is going down. The price of almost all the cryptocurrencies is down. In short the market is red. So in that case if NEO is also down this does not mean that it is a scam. Also there is lack of fiat gateways for NEO so it is traded for Bitcoin. This implies that its value is closely affected by Bitcoin which is also low in value nowadays.
maulidin8888

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:19:23 PM

Worried about falling NEO Prices - It's no secret that the entire cryptocurrency market is going through a tough time at the moment. Almost all prices go down hill while investor crypto and user watch closely, and try to understand what best actions to do. This problem has affected every cryptocurrency in the market, a fact, of course, NEO is not an exception.
percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:22:14 PM

Because we're in a bear market. Simple as that.
We've hit bottom. BTC will recover, so will NEO. I bought my bags at rock bottom and will enjoy enormous profits. Woopee!

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

3. NEO is centralized

5. DIECI's launch

Are you calling NEO scam?Huh May be you are drunk or lost your sense 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I am the huge fan of NEO community and if you follow NEO than you may know that the NEO Ecosystem is improving day by day with so any upcoming project's. The whole market is in the crash I am damm sure people like you don't have patience and if market will not recover for long, you will call wherein also scam... God bless you.

dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:04:00 PM

Concerning expediency of investments in NEO in 2018 it is possible to tell, that it is expedient. I think we can wait for another increase.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:48:08 PM

Could the present fall in the price of NEO, be as a result of it's centralized nature. This is even my first time of seeing that NEO is a centralized coin. I was formerly considering investing into it, but the fall baffles me a lot. Well, i think i need to get more info as regards this.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:50:57 PM

The current situation with the crypto-currency market looks negative. Almost all the higher currencies lost great value, although the cost of bitcoin is still relatively stable. On the other hand, for the speculators of prices for NEO, the current dynamics does not look very good.
The price of NEO is an excellent example of how things can get worse pretty quickly when the price of bitcoin starts to lose a little bit of value for no apparent reason.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

Lately I have read several doubts of some expert on the functioning of the blockchain of NEO, but the main reason for its decline in value in my opinion is the bad market crisis that has been going on for several months, and is not sparing anyone. As soon as there will be a recovery I think it will be one of the cryptocurrencies that will have the best performance
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:36:21 PM

NEO is a another decentralized applications for dining business in the cryptocurrency , I know there is rumors about it's massive price fall in the market and I am agree with is information. but the fact is don't let the market news affect your decision this place is unpredictable so rate can be risen any moment so you can judge based on your personal opinion
jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

Mainly in market most of the coins are infected for price based on this NEO I think underdeveloped coins than others also I heard about this that it’s a scam but it’s in crypto market so it must be decentralized because full market is depended on blockchain tech.
Luckycoins999

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:41:49 PM

In cryptocurrency market, you can never be so excited or worried at increasing or decreasing price. You always have to hope for the right time to click on. In this situation you shall be waiting for the worse time for NEO be improved and once again making its desired profits from the market.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:48:17 PM

3. NEO is centralized

5. DIECI's launch

Lol. What are you talking about, mister? Neo's price follow the market movement. Dont you see that? If you were looking for a way to advertise a coin in this way, then you did not succeed.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
AndronBelikoFF

Activity: 224

A decentralized registry for unique assets

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:48:24 PM

Not only did the price of NEO fall, the low prices just went down and it's fine on the crypto market, because if there is no market correction, then there will be no economy.

* Codex   |   Collect with Trust *
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:57:31 PM

In my way of thinking, NEO has a good potential and it is suffering now just like the all other coins in the cryptocurrency world. I think this situation is not permanent and according to me, it is a big probability that it can have a very bright future.

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:01:53 AM

Price increases and price reductions are common in the crypto currency. OP still keeps the price down, take a look at the bitcoin price drop from $ 20,000 to $ 6000 would you ask the same reason and reveal the cause of its bitcoin drop? the price drop in the crypto currency is the usual thing you should leave it without having to analyze and make a bad statement about NEO.
VirginMary

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:06:11 AM

3. NEO is centralized

5. DIECI's launch

Can you tell me something more about DIECI?
As for the reasons of the drop, I'd say that it simply didn't finish to consolidate the price - we still are in a bear market, is it that simple.

★ EINSTEINIUM ➢ Support science! ➢ EMC2 ★
✈✈✈[now protected against 51% attacks]✅[!]✅[PoW]✈✈✈ (https://www.emc2.foundation/)
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:09:01 AM

What the fuck is DIECI? I don't give a shit about it and I know that BTC price increasing is the reason for this falling in price of NEO Smiley. Seem like you're not the only one whom are promoting for this new cryptocurrency named DIECI Smiley. I don't trust you that why I don't trust DIECI, no matter what it is, as well.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████