Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:30:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO is falling in price why?  (Read 636 times)
larkscrypto

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:07:42 PM

Generally, people try get advanced products. Neo is also the case. People get advance and selling Neo as everyone. When everyone wants to sell only then the price decreases.
actimelfortelun

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:12:49 PM

NEO is not the only coin that is lowered . The stability of one coin cannot be held
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

the condition of the market could have caused this to happen or maybe some other reason. we should not go direct in to conclusion but rather have patience and take time to find the correct reason and act accordingly.
blackrain321

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:34:36 PM

I think there is many reason behind this. Neo is centralized, but it try to move forward to decentralization. Another cause is neo Blockchain is not working properly for zeepin tokens and gala tokens.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

What the damn.. is this another way promoting your supported project? good catch using another coin and try to convince audience for that unbelievable reasons, though we seen downfall while btc are trying to rise, there's always a good time for each coins to bounce back, if NEO bounce back lucky for those
who bought while it is still in its dip.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

this market is dead. But big whales can still win 5-10% by pushing this little ups and downs believing that stupid people continue buying coins. This world is full of stupids feeding sharks. In the end, you´ll lose it all.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

NEO is a failed project.
It's here for years but most of it's clients are dummy token form the team itself.
Any outside tokens are building their own blockchain (zeepin).
Have you heard da hongfei talk on a tour they make with their reserved fund?
He only talks about the price few years ago, now and what they suppose to be in years to come.
Zero talks about technical things and ways of improving the platform.
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:26:57 PM

All the existing altcoin and also bitcoin has falling and rising you can study about the situation and will wait for the right time. I hope you can manage your profit.
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:24:12 PM

Neo prices are declining because of the downtrend. Its price decreased by 6% . It has started at $ 70 and ended at $ 64.88
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:27:46 PM

If you invest in coins for short-term, it will be difficult for you. Somebody bought Ethereum when it was $ 1200 per coin, and he can tell everybody that it is scam. Market is something strange and unexpectable.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:39:51 PM

It means that there is no demand in the current moment. I do not know the underlying reasons why it has happened but I am glad that I have chosen ETH instead of NEO for my investment.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:01:40 PM

NEO is a work in progress, they may not have the success that Ethereum have but they are a competitor. Whats good about NEO is they can follow the steps of ETH and what ETH has failed to do, NEO can adapt so they can capture the market that ETH has lost. In terms of NEO current price, if you bought NEO when it was still known as ANTS, you are still in green. There was a point when NEO at one time reached $100 now currently at $35.
rileyhill

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

In this time you just have to wait and see. Because It is what called crypto-space. Neo nowadays is falling as falling other Coins too, as well as BTC also. And if you see in previous stats of the altcoins, you may find this kind of occurrence very common. As many said, and I will also agree, You may wait cause there are many people also who are waiting. you are not alone.
silentbook

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:13:36 PM

I think the biggest reason is the FUD that was going around on Twitter about the tech. Also market is bad right now so everrything has gone down. Another reason might be the supply being low making the individual coin price high. ICOs on neo are also not performing as good as they used to(but no icos are performing well right now)
marn6767

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:22:23 PM

it is really hard to know what will happen to you. I do not think there should be too much jumping. Otherwise, it is very likely to be harmed. So it should not be possible to do so much as possible
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:24:10 PM

Antshares / NEO is falling in price a lot. Tell me some theories  Tongue

I believe most of the price drop is from DIECI, a new coin that is a blockchain killer app..

Here are my theories too:

1. It was a scam all along

2. NEO blockchain does not work

3. NEO is centralized

4. The real price of NEO is $0

5. DIECI's launch

6. People selling of NEO to buy into more advance project (EOS, ETH, DIECI)

This is such a slippery slope. Market goes up and down and it is called fluctuation in investments. Fluctuations are natural so don't come conclude things by giving limited options for "theories". Even those "theories" are highly inaccurate or incorrect
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:26:30 PM

The fall in NEO was primarily influenced by the Chinese government's decision to ban the cryptocurrency. The ban on NEO fell from over $ 120 to $ 30 at the current time and signaled a futuristic future with NEO. But I still appreciate the current ICO that uses NEO blockchain technology and is always ready to invest.

SweetCryptoNews

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:30:13 PM

NEO is a good crypto currency platform, which is actively developing. It seems to me that she has a great future and there is no need to wait any time soon. Crypto currency investors are well-disposed towards NEO.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:31:40 PM

Maybe it has something to do with Bitcoin price being down at the moment! It's a well known fact that when BTC is down other altcoins gets slapped harder.
It's second time in two days I see a very similar post trying to create FUD on altcoin section. Yesterday some guy posted that he was going to sell his 2000 Ethereum because he came to a conclusion that Ethereum price would come down to 50 usd when DIECI (whatever that is) platform is ready. He banged on about how a DIECI project would be better than Etherum. And this OP is today bashing NEO and telling us in his smartly used words in number 6,  where he has thrown DIECI name along with Ethereum and EOS! Looks like someone from DIECI is on a mission on here!

Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:33:08 PM

I guess it's due to the increase in bitcoin price  recently,  Neo is a solid project no need to be panicking about it because it's surely gonna come back higher, remember to always buy the dip
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: