Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miner Edge - Pre sale is live from 1st Aug - 20th Aug 2018  (Read 1428 times)
kevinjongte (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:37:36 AM

Miner Edge is a strategized, diversified and crowdfunded mining facility. We are building world's largest crowdfunded diverse portfolio cryptocurrency techno registered in Anguilla and mining operations will be done in Manitoba Canada. With these favorable locations we are headed towards fully fledged mining sites across Canada. Our major sites have been setup in Alberta, Ontario, Newfoundland and Quebec. Miner Edge is utilizing pioneering technology in its operations, with multiple mining sites and pretty advanced technology, Miner Edge will be mining in five major cryptocurrencies that are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple and Monero.

Miner Edge is launching its ICO with huge benefits for investors and community members. The most notable of them are 9% (calculation based on 9000USD BTC rate) return of investment to token holders each month and 109% of the future revenues. This huge margin of profit sharing has never been proposed by any other organization before. Miner Edge believes in strengthening cryptocurrency by spreading its benefits among people. And our ICO will strengthen us to make our vision possible. Therefore, we encourage more & more investors to participate in this marathon.

Highlights of Miner Edge Operations

Green Electricity: All the locations chosen by Miner Edge offer cheap green electricity and abound in renewable energy. This very energy is consumed in all our units, ensuring low cost, green electricity supply at less than $0.04 - $0.06/kWh.

Technology: Miner Edge is all geared up with avant-garde technology which will help us countering any contingencies. It will also help us to ensure maximum profitability. The wiring and cooling solutions that we have deployed will aid us in achieving the target. We also have plans to invest a certain amount from our revenue into the retrofitting of hardware.

Diverse Portfolio: To make the maximum use of resources and gain utmost throughput, we will be mining in five major cryptocurrencies i.e. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple and Monero. This diverse portfolio provides security in case of downtrend faced with one particular coin.

Experience: We have a team of experienced and skilled professionals who have pulled off some of the toughest projects. This team consists of experts in every domain from Technology, Finance, Marketing, Real Estate and Operations.

Location: Canada is the most preferred location of miners today and our mining operations are based in Manitoba, which is one of the most crypto-friendly cities in the world. With the energy rates between $0.04-$0.06/kWh, Manitoba is a crypto miner's haven. Manitoba is one of the coolest places in Canada which becomes an ideal destination for crypto mining, for the mining rigs generate extreme heat and need freezing temperatures to work properly.

Tax-Free: Miner Edge is registered in Anguilla which has legalized cryptocurrency. Anguilla has also declared the crypto trades to be tax-free. Although, due to operations held in Canada, we become liable to Canadian government for payment of taxes and we will gratefully do so.

More details visit : https://www.mineredge.io/
Telegram : https://t.me/mineredge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AST21

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:37:06 AM

The clever project makes us worried to always follow. We believe that this project will work and succeed because this project has an excellent team that always offers creative ideas and ideas so that this project gradually increases the number of potential investors
Mimax10k

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:49:46 AM

It is very promising project!
keyleehoang

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:52:40 AM

The project really benefits the community.
mikesgrown

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:58:50 AM

really, really, really happy for you guys! keeping my eyes on your project since 2k Smiley
Bilal butt

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:01:11 AM

Awesome project it seems like different strong team combination with having potential keep it up.
LordHades

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:49:21 AM

I like that they use green energy. Good luck guys!
Damaskena1

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:53:43 AM

well thought-out strategy, excellent choice of coins!
doro1602

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:28:34 AM

Good project, im joined
micolaj4eva

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:36:16 AM

great project, i hope you guys will not let us down, keep it up.
Ronnie8118

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:47:56 AM

its an amazing project, and im looking forward to participate.
airdrop991

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

I have been registered with airdrop two months ago and today I have received an email from you that there is a new round but it's the same forum that I registered with Is. Roll Eyes
JALALCCO

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:17:58 PM

interesting project.
I can not wait to start undermining
klub_9

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:23:34 PM

Great project! Great team! I really hope that we will all participate in this project! Good luck !!!
bye649

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:49:02 PM

Good project. but how can I get the token
asiris74

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:54:36 PM

Green Electricity: All the locations chosen by Miner Edge offer cheap green electricity and abound in renewable energy. This very energy is consumed in all our units, ensuring low cost, green electricity supply at less than $0.04 - $0.06/kWh.                                                                    
Miner Edge will take the leading place among your competitors! I am sure that the tokens will grow well after ICO!
thanhngoc97

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:59:35 PM

Awesome project it seems like different strong team combination with having potential keep it up.
Fire_spark_

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:24:26 PM

Hi! this is a really cool and modern project! I strongly advise everyone to participate and I am sure in the near future, this project will make great x's and will bring an incredible profit to the one who had the sense to invest in the project! Good luck to all and profit!!
rafaeluriel

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

The success is closer friends, king regards!!
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:36:39 PM

This will be the next big thing in the mining of cryptocurrency industry / sector. I'm glad that I found this project it really is an exciting platform aiming to be the worlds biggest crypto mining operation. Let's get it on Team! I will support this project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: