Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miner Edge - Pre sale is live from 1st Aug - 20th Aug 2018  (Read 1428 times)
zaqueu pereira

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:37:20 PM

Come and participate in an excellent project, do not miss this great opportunity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DANNY1981

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:41:12 AM

Very nice looking project with good idea and strong team. I hope it will be successful in future. Best of luck for the bright future.
BitGuyver

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

I'm joined this project. I'm thinks it's so good!

Mining & Traiding
stil3tto

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:58:29 PM

Mining is a serious jobs and need professionals. Miner Edge is one of the serious companies in this regard. The ICO is also very interesting.
cryptobits3

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:53:01 PM

We are waiting for the implementation of the project,
good luck to the development team
dendcednis

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:00:35 AM

I believe that this business is rather a commercial investment at the moment.  Good luck fellows!
Uldriath

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:05:12 AM

this project seems cool to me .Hope this project will move further towards success.This a awesome Project that has emanated in the crypto world and expecting yet another huge outcome.I trust this project.
Good luck to everyone involved
haha5lan

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:24:55 AM

hope this project will success and I will receive token soon Cheesy
zdl666

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:49:59 AM

We are building world's largest crowdfunded diverse portfolio cryptocurrency techno registered in Anguilla and mining operations will be done in Manitoba Canada.
realmrx

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:51:02 AM

The project is going to be great. I cheer with you. The best project Congratulations on your success in advance.good!
Xarmy

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:53:11 AM

Great project! Mining is now very important in the world of cryptocurrencies...we need a reduction in the price of electricity for cryptocurrencies and availability for the common man. I hope that your project will make our world better!
tanloc144

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:15:27 AM

An interesting project that causes a lot of emotion and joy, people should learn and cooperate with it, in this there is always justice.This project has a very strong team. I am sure soon about it learns the whole world! The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project. You must get acquainted with the idea! This will become mainstream in the future. i'm sure of this too. Good work for the team.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:36:41 PM

The project is based on the great idea, which has great potential to grow more in upcoming years. As well the team behind the project looks hardworking and innovative. The team is working very hard on platforms development to make it hugely successful.     

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

All the thing i understand about this project is that it is a. minng project going to occur in florida.A project need to be more specific to their intro.please improve your intro & tell more about the project for the investors
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:15:20 PM

I think the project though not a fountain, but a certain number of investors it accurately obredet.V network is very many users who are fond of mining and invest in any projects associated with it.

regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:11:32 PM

The project is based on the great idea, which has great potential to grow more in upcoming years. As well the team behind the project looks hardworking and innovative. The team is working very hard on platforms development to make it hugely successful.     

Precisely, its good to have a ñstrong and firm individuals that are helping to establish a good and productive project in the cryptocurrency. This project has a place at the cryptomarket since it was created associated with the needs of the society.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:04:32 PM

All the thing i understand about this project is that it is a. minng project going to occur in florida.A project need to be more specific to their intro.please improve your intro & tell more about the project for the investors

This project is all about mining, in that way I knew what is Miner Edge all about. This kind of project will gain everyones attention because it involves big money on it and the profit will getting bigger. The brighter success of this project is near to come along.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:18:18 PM

Precisely, its good to have a ñstrong and firm individuals that are helping to establish a good and productive project in the cryptocurrency. This project has a place at the cryptomarket since it was created associated with the needs of the society.

A group of a strong individual is very helpful in achieving the success of the project and if you only stand alone you does not know even to how to control emotions if you meet challenges in life it needs someone to lean on for the productivity of the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:41:57 PM

We are waiting for the implementation of the project,
good luck to the development team

I'll probably follow the project for a while, I want to see at least some serious development for a short time. The topic of mining was always interesting to me and I even tried my hand at GPU-mining.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

This project is all about mining, in that way I knew what is Miner Edge all about. This kind of project will gain everyones attention because it involves big money on it and the profit will getting bigger. The brighter success of this project is near to come along.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project is based on mining and its great idea. That's why many supporters are continuously coming forward to joining the project by making a great investment in it. I really hope sooner or later the project will be become huge successful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: