Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:22:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miner Edge - Pre sale is live from 1st Aug - 20th Aug 2018  (Read 1428 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:39:42 PM

The project is based on the great idea, which has great potential to grow more in upcoming years. As well the team behind the project looks hardworking and innovative. The team is working very hard on platforms development to make it hugely successful.     

Precisely, its good to have a ñstrong and firm individuals that are helping to establish a good and productive project in the cryptocurrency. This project has a place at the cryptomarket since it was created associated with the needs of the society.

A group of a strong individual is very helpful in achieving the success of the project and if you only stand alone you does not know even to how to control emotions if you meet challenges in life it needs someone to lean on for the productivity of the project.
With the team cooperation the success will be at their door steps anytime soon. The challenges and circumstances are normal and it makes each individual make stronger and able to surpass the issues that are coming to their way.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:18:43 PM

All the thing i understand about this project is that it is a. minng project going to occur in florida.A project need to be more specific to their intro.please improve your intro & tell more about the project for the investors
Yes,  we have the same understanding with the project idas. A mining company that base in florida. Actually I have some clarity in mind that  I thinm I need to ask but for now since the project is new I rather keep it first for my self and follow the thread and observe more updates in the future.
healthhealer4

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:58:39 PM

Mining industry is surely growing very wide in the crypto industry and this project is based on a fast growing industry which is a great advantage for it. I guess this is a Worth investing project  and can give its investors great returns for sure!!
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:06:06 PM

All the thing i understand about this project is that it is a. minng project going to occur in florida.A project need to be more specific to their intro.please improve your intro & tell more about the project for the investors
Yes,  we have the same understanding with the project idas. A mining company that base in florida. Actually I have some clarity in mind that  I thinm I need to ask but for now since the project is new I rather keep it first for my self and follow the thread and observe more updates in the future.
I guess this project is on its initial stage is need more time to developed its community and support. They should also acquire some big investment for the funding of the project. So, we should wait for the project to fulls developed before investing in it.
At this stage, the project really looks very raw.  I hope the developer can take measures in terms of implementing the advertising potential and will cope with this necessary for the solution of the problem.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:26:35 PM

Mining industry is surely growing very wide in the crypto industry and this project is based on a fast growing industry which is a great advantage for it. I guess this is a Worth investing project  and can give its investors great returns for sure!!
It will grow up direclty because if you are talking about mining it means money the peoples mind says their are a lot of money if we aee talking about that. Well it under process as always.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:31:07 PM

I guess this project is on its initial stage is need more time to developed its community and support. They should also acquire some big investment for the funding of the project. So, we should wait for the project to fulls developed before investing in it.
At this stage, the project really looks very raw.  I hope the developer can take measures in terms of implementing the advertising potential and will cope with this necessary for the solution of the problem.

It is raw because it is not totaly in the middle of development it needs ro recover first and stand alone on how to get up the peoject into a better one. Yes it is a mining but it looks like productive as well when it will become developed by the developers.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:06:25 PM

Yes you have point but as of now because it just new better understand and know the process in order not to feel worried on your investment. I will surely keep track to the latest updates of this project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:12:44 PM

Actually your right that mining industry is now very promising and progressive industry as of this days. Hopefully that this project will also be progressive and provides many opportunity for each individual who wants to support this project.  Of course the good and positive attitudeof this pproject this will be a success soon.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:37:54 PM

Yes you have point but as of now because it just new better understand and know the process in order not to feel worried on your investment. I will surely keep track to the latest updates of this project.
I would have thought about investment a little later, because the project does not look pleasant for that. There are a lot of things that are not clear at the moment and the team has a lot of work to do in this direction.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:06:56 PM

Actually mining is not new to the crypto community since it was being practiced since then. The only thing that they need to do is to make some changes or innovation on how they are going to establish a good connection to the community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:45:50 AM

Particularly interesting details of the platform are interesting to users who are engaged in mining or engaged in it in the past. Perhaps this is the second chance for them, since the project offers unique opportunities.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

Actually mining is not new to the crypto community since it was being practiced since then. The only thing that they need to do is to make some changes or innovation on how they are going to establish a good connection to the community.
Agree, mining projects are not new and we already witness some success stories before. The innovations and some other new features and more benefits in the future. The community is open to embrace this kind of projects because they already new some similar and they found it very advantageous and profitable.  Will continue to follow this project and for new set of progress and updates.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

This is a potential project, I hope for the future of it. Good luck! Your efforts and effort will be rewarded. And I hope everyone to invest in the project. In the future you will feel invested in this project is a wise decision!

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project has a lot of potentials to grow more in coming years. So making an investment here will give you great opportunity to make a good amount of profit.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:42:27 PM

This is a potential project, I hope for the future of it. Good luck! Your efforts and effort will be rewarded. And I hope everyone to invest in the project. In the future you will feel invested in this project is a wise decision!

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project has a lot of potentials to grow more in coming years. So making an investment here will give you great opportunity to make a good amount of profit.
Agree. The project has alot of potential to grow. Opportunities will be available to those who believe and trust the project. Profitable projects can easily attract numerous investors and could gain hundreds of supporters as days passes by.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:45:49 PM

Particularly interesting details of the platform are interesting to users who are engaged in mining or engaged in it in the past. Perhaps this is the second chance for them, since the project offers unique opportunities.
Yes, the project is very interesting at the first look. Attractive yes because it promises the good and huge amounts of profis. If the team and developers will able to continue and exert more effort into it no questions about the teams success in the future. Furthermore the project concept is not unique but attractive and competitive hope hopefully this project characteristics will be enough for the project vvictory.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:32:04 PM

Agree. The project has alot of potential to grow. Opportunities will be available to those who believe and trust the project. Profitable projects can easily attract numerous investors and could gain hundreds of supporters as days passes by.

That is true, it has big opportunities to comee along. It means the day is your's. The project is in need to progress by the help of supporters it shows capability to improve. It will boom and gain biggiest profit because of the investors and supporters.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:36:29 PM

Yes, the project is very interesting at the first look. Attractive yes because it promises the good and huge amounts of profis. If the team and developers will able to continue and exert more effort into it no questions about the teams success in the future. Furthermore the project concept is not unique but attractive and competitive hope hopefully this project characteristics will be enough for the project vvictory.

Aside from it is promising a huge amount of profit it also gaining a huge number of investors and it continuously earned a good feedback. Although it has a lot of competitors but they did not stop to develop the peoject into a new one.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:24:51 PM

Aside from it is promising a huge amount of profit it also gaining a huge number of investors and it continuously earned a good feedback. Although it has a lot of competitors but they did not stop to develop the peoject into a new one.
In order for serious investments to begin to flow into the project, it is necessary to qualitatively design the outer shell of the platform, because everyone knows that any person initially pays attention to the visual component.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:23:43 PM

That is true, it has big opportunities to comee along. It means the day is your's. The project is in need to progress by the help of supporters it shows capability to improve. It will boom and gain biggiest profit because of the investors and supporters.

I agree, supporters, investors and the developers play a big role in making the project.  It is very important to have a peaceful sorroundings to have a positive result.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

Yes, it is a normal approach to the community when it comes to making profit they would rather support those project that has a strong foundation and at the same time provide good service and benefits. This project has the capability to handle the of the society.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: