Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:56:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Instant Profit - Get Wholesale Gemstones with BitCoins  (Read 2338 times)
c0ffer (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Gems:Crypto

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2011, 10:57:33 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2011, 11:18:11 PM by c0ffer

Get Some REAL Value From Spending Your BitCoins...

Beat The Markets When You Buy Gemstones At Wholesale Prices With Your Bitcoins!

You can get well above the current exchange rate for your Bitcoins when you buy gemstones from me. My prices are well below retail value so you profit instantly from your purchase.

These are genuine, natural gemstones discounted exclusively for Bitcoin users. I have lots of different types with new ones arriving regularly including:

• Tourmaline
  • Aquamarine
  • Spessartite
  • Amethyst
  • Peridot
  • Rhodolite

Coming Soon:

• Ruby
  • Demantoid
  • Kunzite
  • Beryl
  • Topaz

And many others including even more exotic and rare finds!

I have various types and sizes of stones to suit almost any budget. These are a great investment and a great way to convert Bitcoins into tangible goods that hold value.

Visit:

c0ffer.com (that's a zero)

More information is available at the site or feel free to message me here if you have any questions.

The site is still undergoing some work but will be updated with the newest stock on a regular basis and I will be posting here too.
 Grin

CryptoCurrency for Gemstones ... Website | Main Thread  -  c0c0 Trading on YoBit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
October 05, 2011, 03:33:08 AM

Could you cite some examples of prices and size (pictures if avail) of the tourmaline you have ?

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2011, 01:49:28 PM

Absolutely Cheesy

I have several Tourmaline stones available immediately:

2.36ct
Green
Emerald cut
Approx. Value: $470

0.30ct
Green
Pear cut
Approx. Value: $90

0.35ct
Green
Pear cut
Approx. Value: $105

0.36ct
Green
Pear cut
Approx. Value: $108

0.40ct
Blue-Green
Oval
Approx. Value: $100

The smaller stones are a beautiful green and would be great for jewelry, the larger one would also make a great piece of jewelry and all of them are solid investments if you are looking to diversify your holdings.

My site has pictures (not very good ones but they will get better) and current prices in BTC using Trade Hill live exchange rates. BTC purchase price is half of the approximate value and does not include shipping. For example, the small tourmaline stones sell for roughly 9-11BTC each with BTC trading at $5(ish).

I generally prefer the green coloured tourmalines, for their colour and value, but if you are looking for something in particular, please let me know and I can source it for you.

CryptoCurrency for Gemstones ... Website | Main Thread  -  c0c0 Trading on YoBit
c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2011, 04:26:52 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2011, 07:10:58 PM by c0ffer

As a new merchant looking to build some rep I am willing to offer some deals to get things going here...

This is a fine green peridot that weighs 1.2 carats. It is a beautifully cut trillion and the picture does not do it justice (I'm working on better pictures).
Peridot of this type goes for around $60/carat making this stone worth approximately $72.
Current Price 7.7BTC
Promo Price 5.5BTC

Prices do not include shipping but these do not cost much to ship via post.

PM me or post 'SOLD' on which stone and I will contact you with payment info.

c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2011, 04:32:15 PM

New prices up at the site Smiley

Take a look, there are some amazing deals on some fine gemstones Cheesy

More stones on the way as well as better pics.

Feel free to PM me with questions or if you are looking for something in particular Wink

Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2011, 05:31:49 PM

Most of those are at best semi-precious stones, at rather high prices.

You can get that stuff by the ton from Wuzhou, China. For example, if you want a green peridot like this:

try Wuzhou Butterfly Mountain Qun-Hui Jewelry Operation Department. FOB USD 0.56~1.52 / Piece. Minimum order 100 pieces. Supply ability 500,000 pieces/workday. Delivery time 5-10 days.

There are plenty of gem suppliers in Wuzhou, China. Look on Alibaba.  Shiny rocks are really cheap in bulk.

c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2011, 07:03:55 PM

...  Shiny rocks are really cheap in bulk.
I think you may have meant to post "Shiny synthetic rocks..." since that is what that link leads to.

On that very page:

Gemstone Type    Synthetic (lab created)

All of my stones are natural, genuine and come from excellent sources from around the globe.

WiseOldOwl

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2011, 10:48:07 PM

...  Shiny rocks are really cheap in bulk.
I think you may have meant to post "Shiny synthetic rocks..." since that is what that link leads to.

On that very page:

Gemstone Type    Synthetic (lab created)

All of my stones are natural, genuine and come from excellent sources from around the globe.

+1
Big diff between natural and synthetic.
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2011, 06:09:43 AM

You want natural shiny rocks? Try Wuzhou Zhongshi Gems Sales Department.  There are hundreds of suppliers on Alibaba.
WiseOldOwl

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2011, 03:11:31 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2011, 04:02:11 PM by WiseOldOwl

You want natural shiny rocks? Try Wuzhou Zhongshi Gems Sales Department.  There are hundreds of suppliers on Alibaba.
Those are processed extensively.^^
Radiation and other chemicals it looks like.

Let him sell his goods. He might be hand cutting those for all you know. He can charge 100 btc for a garnet if he wants.

+ of course AliBaBa does not accept bitcoin, if they did, we would be sailing a bitcoin yacht.
c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2011, 03:45:59 PM

You want natural shiny rocks? Try Wuzhou Zhongshi Gems Sales Department.  There are hundreds of suppliers on Alibaba.
Those are processed extensively.^^
Radiation and other chemicals it looks like.

Let him sell his goods. He might be hand cutting those for all you know. He can charge 100 btc for a garnet if he wants.
Thanks WiseOldOwl. Smiley

It does look like that company deals mainly in synthetics, etc., and for that particular listing:

US $ 100 - 10,000 / Piece
Minimum Order Quantity:   100 Piece/Pieces carat
 Shocked

If anyone is looking for 100+ stones @ $100 a piece, please let me know and I can work something out for you Wink

I am offering fine gemstones that are investment/fine-jewelry grade not mass-produced synthetics.

Also, as a merchant looking to promote and encourage BitCoin commerce, I accept BitCoins as my primary method of payment Smiley

c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2011, 01:24:21 AM

New items up at the site to show some diversity Wink

This is a pale blue 1.15ct. Aquamarine with a brilliant cut and sparkle.

These are a pair of pairs of beryls Smiley
Both sets are superb but are differently coloured.

This is one of the two in the pair of bright beryls I have available. These are pale green.

These are pale blue.

For each colour there are two gems sold as a pair. They are beautiful stones and are an incredible value.

Check my site for the latest prices or PM me with inquiries. Cheesy

c0ffer

c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2011, 02:34:09 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2011, 08:01:51 PM by c0ffer

Better pics being added as we go Smiley

Some new pics of the smaller tourmaline stones I currently have available are now up at my site but here's what they look like:

0.30ct.

0.35ct. SOLD

0.36ct. SOLD

Current pricing is up at the site.

More stones and pics will be added soon Smiley

helloworld

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2011, 02:50:00 AM

A coin or measure would be handy in those photos for size comparison.

Also no offense but this thread reminds me of a story I once read about a man in Babylon.
c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2011, 03:03:12 AM

That is a great suggestion and definitely something to watch for in upcoming pictures.

In the meantime, each of these stones are approximately the same shape but they weight a little differently due to depth.

They measure roughly 4.9mm x 3.6mm

As I mentioned, these are smaller stones, but they are stunning to look at. I have others of various sizes.

If someone is interested in a stone at the site but want to see a better pic, feel free to PM me and I will put that stone on priority for new pics.

c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2011, 04:53:05 PM

20% Off!!!
All stones that are not on auction or in the 1 or 2 BTC thread are 20% off the listed price on the site until Sunday Cheesy

PM me or post "SOLD" and the item you want and it's yours Grin

kitemaniac88

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:31:38 AM

Dear c0ffer

I found your post and wanted to let you know that I can source 1.00 - 2.4 ct. natural, untreated and clean Burmese and Mozambique rubies (incl. Pigeon Blood) and spinels. Sometimes I also get a nice piece of imperial Jade (Jadeite). 

I've been dabbling with crypto since 2 years but never really maintained a bitcointalk.com profile, hence my newbie status.

If you're interested, send me a pm or let me know how I can contact you privately and I'll send you pictures of some stones and certificates I am currently holding.

About me: I'm a Swiss citizen and I privately deal with high-quality rubies and spinels since I get good prices from my long-term dealer in Bangkok.

Best regards,

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: