Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:18:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to have bitcoin shortage?  (Read 2987 times)
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:16:46 AM

In my opinion, it is impossible to lack BTC, because BTC is the key of the crypto market. There will be no shortage of btc in this market.

frickshow

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:48:09 AM

yes this can be possible in future because more and more investors is increasing day by day and in future bitcoin demand will be more so shortage of supply is possible and in future bitcoin price will fly like rocket and who are buying and holding bitcoin these days they will be in good profit but this is the matter of time but this condition can be happen in future.
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:02:18 PM

As per I think everything has a limitation and BTC also got its own limitation. For this reason one day there will be shortage but I think there will be a solution for it in the future. Moreover the shortage can make the price very high in the future.
ember.suc

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:05:28 PM

Hello, I am a student physicist of Novosibirsk State University. Our platform scientificcoin.com is recruiting users. We do not sell anything, but we need experts, developers, scientists, and journalists.
SCIENTIFICCOIN is a Blockchain platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation.
Scientificcoin.com (the main information website of the project).
Scientificcoin.io (the beta version of the crowdfunding platform for scientific researchers).
Hireascientists.com (freelance platform for the science industry).
I hope I did not inconvenience you with my letter.
https://t.me/joinchat/CeookU293Bn2xGARpNZQGQ
Yuri Taksanov
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

In my opinion, it is impossible to lack BTC, because BTC is the key of the crypto market. There will be no shortage of btc in this market.
although bitcoin is the key of the market, but surely every market situation has its limits. so we do not consider it easy with the increasingly increasing market conditions.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:56:58 PM

That could happen at some point or could not because not all crypto investors will keep their bitcoin forever. Some will sell their bitcoin which means somebody who is wanting to have bitcoin will be next to own it and the cycle keeps on repeating everyday.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Zabzab9

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:09:53 PM

Truly it is conceivable to have a deficiency in the market.
We are educated that when we hold our coins the coins are simply stacked In our record,
it implies that the coins in our record won't cycle or not around in the market.
So if all client was just do holding like the circumstance now,
they hold simply because the cost is low.
I figure it would have a lack and the cost of bitcoin would ascend
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

I think there's no shortage yet. Until there are people still using btc shortage is way to far for it.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:25:35 PM

One of the good will of cryptocurrency is having an exact supply amount which the amount will depend on the developer. This supply causes price to go up as more people want to buy the token. However there can never be shortage of a coin as long as the coin is liquid, being traded continuously. So at every time there will be always be sellers and buyers. For this reason, there can never be shortage of bitcoin but there can be price increase.
yousuf5
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:54:53 PM

yes this can be possible in future because more and more investors is increasing day by day and in future bitcoin demand will be more so shortage of supply is possible and in future bitcoin price will fly like rocket and who are buying and holding bitcoin these days they will be in good profit.  In summary, it would be more efficient if many people are willing to buy bicoin even at a price. The higher the bitcoin is, the more people will miss the task and it can affect the whole economy.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:00:41 PM

Bitcoin deficiency in my opinion is the price that can not be made sure to fore about how the price of Bitcoin in the future.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

I do not think that bitcoin will be enough if the whole people around the world will going to buy bitcoins. There will be too much shortage on bitcoin supply and this will lead also to have an expensive market price for bitcoin. As we all know that there are billions of people around the world and bitcoin supply is only limited. So meaning to say in the near future there will be a shortage for bitcoin supply and thus will lead to create another dominant coin like having ether as one of the possibilities that it will be the next to bitcoin. As of this moment i am seeing this already closely to happen. What do you think?
Bitcoin is very limited for us the user and people. We should think and take care on the things that is limited. It depend on us on how we keep bitcoin in our teritory. Coins is one of the storage for bitcoin and this will keep your bitcoin safe for long time ago. This will have us an opportunity to earn some money and use it for the future purposes.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

I do not think that bitcoin will be enough if the whole people around the world will going to buy bitcoins. There will be too much shortage on bitcoin supply and this will lead also to have an expensive market price for bitcoin. As we all know that there are billions of people around the world and bitcoin supply is only limited. So meaning to say in the near future there will be a shortage for bitcoin supply and thus will lead to create another dominant coin like having ether as one of the possibilities that it will be the next to bitcoin. As of this moment i am seeing this already closely to happen. What do you think?
If the demand of bitcoin increases and if the billiion of people are using bitcoin, i think you anticipated well what will happen in bitcoin in the near future. The price of bitcoin will rise up and people can have a satoshi valued a $10k each i think it will be enough for the demand of billion people. But there are alternate of bitcoin, that is why there are lot of altcoins created to alternate bitcoin to replace some part of it to use as payment, etc. Increasing demand won’t be a big problem in crypto currency.
sintecan

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:12:07 PM

It depends on us on how we maintain bitcoin in our teritory. Coins are one storage for bitcoin and this will keep your bitcoin safe for a long time. This will give us the opportunity to earn some money and use it for future purposes. Bitcoin is very limited for us users and people. We must think and pay attention to the finite things.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:13:32 PM

Is it possible to have bitcoin shortage? To answer the main point of your question: Why, yes, it is possible. But right now you don't need to worry about that. There're over 21 million bitcoins, and that's too plenty. I don't think we'll be in shortage in a decade or more.
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

Probably it will come in the future  because some of bitcoin already stack in some wallet that we cant open anymore to retrieve that bitcoins. If that shortage will happen its okey because 1 bitcoin is still can split into 100m satoshi so if there is a 10 milion bitcoin left in this world still we can devide it into 1 is to 100m.

thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

In my opinion, this is not possible because bitcoin has spread all over the world now. This is no small matter. bitcoin can not be reduced and bitcoin is now a significant currency. It is now being bought by many banking side and selling these things.
ASHANABEY

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:24:56 PM

According to my understanding Yes I think it can happen in the future because unlike other currencies bitcoin releases a certain amount per a period of time so if the demand increases rapidly in the near future due to it's low supply that can happen
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:32:39 PM

Actually it all depends on supply and demand and price up and down is dependent on supply and demand of currency. And in future bitcoin supply decrease and demand increase which results in the great rise in the history of bitcoin. More and more people wants to invest in bitcoin this is the reason of increment in bitcoin price nowadays. Approx. 700$-900$ bitcoin price increase in previous 3-4 days.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

According to my understanding Yes I think it can happen in the future because unlike other currencies bitcoin releases a certain amount per a period of time so if the demand increases rapidly in the near future due to it's low supply that can happen
Its impossible because there are big circulations of bitcoin on the market and also there are many more bitcoin to be mined. We have different decisions on using bitcoin, but bitcoin always circulates on the market, because some will sell, and others will buy, hodl and then sell again when the price is high, its allways repeats its process. So bitcoin shortage is impossible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: