Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:46:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to have bitcoin shortage?  (Read 2993 times)
Main ML

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

bitcoin can be divided into how many parts we want so people can still use bitcoin even the population increases more. But the problem will become more expensive will make it a more curreny assets so people will never spend bitcoin in their daily life. Because they also need savings.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

I do not think that bitcoin will be enough if the whole people around the world will going to buy bitcoins. There will be too much shortage on bitcoin supply and this will lead also to have an expensive market price for bitcoin. As we all know that there are billions of people around the world and bitcoin supply is only limited. So meaning to say in the near future there will be a shortage for bitcoin supply and thus will lead to create another dominant coin like having ether as one of the possibilities that it will be the next to bitcoin. As of this moment i am seeing this already closely to happen. What do you think?

In my opinion, bitcoin is not going to be lacking because many crypto currencies that come to fruition are likely to fail.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

if there is shortage of anything the result be increase in the price of that thing.. so i will simply say the price will rise madly .. more and more people will try to get the bitcoin.. Wink

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
jane05

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

If bitcoin will lose some investors, then that will be the time bitcoin will have shortage. We are the one who control the price of bitcoin.
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:01:40 AM

I do not think that bitcoin will be enough if the whole people around the world will going to buy bitcoins. There will be too much shortage on bitcoin supply and this will lead also to have an expensive market price for bitcoin. As we all know that there are billions of people around the world and bitcoin supply is only limited. So meaning to say in the near future there will be a shortage for bitcoin supply and thus will lead to create another dominant coin like having ether as one of the possibilities that it will be the next to bitcoin. As of this moment i am seeing this already closely to happen. What do you think?
Its very right, There will be the shortage of bitcoin supply. Many people are already dealing with bitcoins and now many more people have joined crypto family and are demanding bitcoins. If more and more people will demand bitcoins, then definitely there will be shortage in the supply of bitcoins which will lead to the higher prices of bitcoins. As its a well known fact that "As supply decreases, the price rises". There are very limited no. of bitcoins as its only 21 million. So definitely it will lead to shortage in supply of bitcoins.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
hongthoa498156@gmail.com

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:02:53 AM

there is a possibility that Bitcoin shortage will happen it is because of the fact that people see it as an investment not as a currency where it's existence and purpose will be. As the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency community will rise the hodlers will also rise and the more people will hidl BTC the more the supply will be getting scarse and that is why prices will also goes up to the moon
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

There will be only 21 million bitcoins only - do the math yourself.
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:41:04 PM

bitcoin gives investors more opportunities to invest as well as they can make more profit from this investment, making the crypto world more attractive and vibrant, will lack energy if the lack of bitcoin
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:13:37 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/17-millionth-bitcoin-mined-means-matters/
I think, even the last Bitcoin block Will be mined, Bitcoin Will never stop there. The circulation process Will still continue. Hold or release. It Wil Continously as a mode of payments of any services and goods. The only thing that matters at that time Will be the price , either it Will become cheaper or it Will become too expensive.  So what do you think if  Bitcoin becomes rare in the future?  Just like some other goods , if it is rare , the price is too high.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
williamcastaneda

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:07:16 AM

but the bitcoin breaks and becomes a fork,
Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Diamond, Bitcoin Gold And there is more,
I think this might be an alternative
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:09:44 AM

obviously what happens is bitcoin prices will become very expensive when the supply has reached the limit. and the only way is to recover supply.
SaraClarke1212

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:50:39 AM

Currently, the number of bitcoins left in the world is minimal, that number is only enough for several years to come, but in just a few years, this number is not enough for everyone who needs it.
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:02:23 AM

Well, with a shortage of bitcoin supply, it will benefit people today who continue to use bitcoin, but you also need to know that each country also has their own currency
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:45:12 AM

for me I do not know the bitcoin deficiency because maybe not everybody in the world is buying or using bitcoin. I know just buying bitcoin is the investors and joining the world of crypto currency
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:04:06 AM

From what I know,  I think bitcoin is not unlimited and even it is sounded cliche,  it is also goes for the saying that everything is limited. It is true to bitcoin and it the supply significantly affects the demand that will eventually affects the price of bitcoin. This factors are coexisting and one will really affects each other.  If the supply is unlimited,  I think bitcoin will have a very low price because it is available worldwide with various amounts again,  if it unlimited. So for me,  bitcoin is not unlimited and is limited to such amounts.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:11:23 AM

As of now mate, there a still a lot of supply need to be fully reach na max supply ang its almost 3 million will be mined right now. So i must say that bitcoin right now will not be shorted as there are still a lot of lack of supply. And when the time that all bitcoin has been mined, i think that will be the time that bitcoin will be in shortage.
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:47:50 AM

I also agree with you , as I personally think that in near future we will se a rampant growth in Bitcoin Price due to its limited supply. Now a days arround us Bitcoin mining takes place rapidly and that day is not far from here ,All btc will be mined and popularity and demand of btc will be increased also. As you have said that there are Billion of people but but Btc supply is limited with only 21 million Bitcoin. When all people will explore in Crypto market ( i think that time is not far from here ) , it is obvious that Bitcoin demand will increase also.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
AllenTurner

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:51:51 PM

Those things which are available don't have much demand and bitcoin has its demand because it is also limited and the demand will increase when we find the shortage of it.
TonyCallahan

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:19:10 PM

There is a possibility that Bitcoin can undergo shortage in future. This shortage keeps the price of Bitcoin high in the market. If it was cheaper and available to all, then maybe it wouldn't have been this popular in the market.
nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:06:44 PM

There will not be any chance  for the shortage in bitcoin.It is the new system of economy with the strong net work systems.Bitcoin is designed to the total figure of 21 million, when ever the bitcoin demand increases if there is no supply of bitcoin naturally its price can be increased .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: