Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:04:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time does it take to make it your full time job?  (Read 1848 times)
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:22:55 PM

I don’t think there’s a specific number of hours for you to say that you have treated this as a full time job. So long as you have already dedicated most of your time on it as compared to your other daily tasks, then it may be considered as a full time job. Take a look at full time moms for example. We don’t call them full time because of the number of hourse they spend, but because they have dedicated their days on taking care of the family and house. It’s not a surprise, there are many others who actually spend full time on crypto because it is profitable for them like miners and traders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
febrian1705

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

I think you should start from a small thing bounty telegram so you understand the project will run. then you follow bounty blog.artikel.
I think that's a good move
sedihnya8

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

Really man, 6 hours a day? Dude I am pressing the balls like 18 hours a day and then also I am successful (partially) in my goals after two to three years of work. You cant believe it but this is how long it can take you to work with full speed and earn huge bucks from the crypto currencies. There is no way to lock and load your boosters in any direction and hope for the success. You need to work for the crypto then what it will ask for is the time, a lot of time from you. Many of them are here and successful because they have heated up their chairs for hours and hours.  Sad
for a beginner like me, i need a very long time to make a daily posting and video or some of my articles i need about 9 hours to complete my daily work on crypto currency
laynum

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:20:01 PM

Well at the end of the day, it is really your decision to make and how much time you are willing to invest, because it might get tiring, boring and uninteresting, and spending more than a particular hour doing crypto business might become inconvenient for you.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:53:21 PM

My suggestion would be to start with 1-2 hours per day, wait 2-3 months, see what tokens you got and how much are they worth and then decide if you wan't to make it your full time job. It's different for everyone, a major factor is also in which country you live in. If standard is low, then it is pretty much worth it!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
CryptoVal13 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:50:18 AM

Well at the end of the day, it is really your decision to make and how much time you are willing to invest, because it might get tiring, boring and uninteresting, and spending more than a particular hour doing crypto business might become inconvenient for you.
Believe me, after boring and not motivating office job it is much more interesting!But very risky).

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:20:37 AM

It is more comfortable for me to work at home in silence than in a noisy office where there are a lot of people and they walk, talk, laugh, and drink coffee. I am an associative person. Because for me even a small earning at home is better than a big earning in the office or (oh, horror!) on the street. And the size of earnings will depend only on your skills and abilities. And also from perseverance and discipline.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:25:57 AM

When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink

well, so this is a problem for you and bounty hunters who do not want to learn to seek knowledge about other things related to the crypto industry. one investment that can make a big difference to profit, of course not just because it will always be a risk in every speculation. but if you have a broad insight and knowledge in this industry there are certainly many ways to profit and prevent losses.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:11:25 AM

The most profitable bounty of the campaign is the moderation of the local topic and translation. I participate in the signature campaign and blog campaign. This is one of the most profitable bounty campaigns. Participation in these campaigns gives me a good extra income, but not enough to leave my main job. I do not think that I will be able to earn more if I write more articles. Because many projects are scams.

Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:19:04 AM

I think there is no need to make it full time. Even you can earn lot of money by doing it part time also. If you are doing your job , atleast you have fixed monthly payments but in crypto , if market falls , your profit value decreases. So , atleast one should have fixed monthly income.
lksufrr

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

I consider that 5-8 hours will be needed to make it a full-time job. It takes a lot of time of course, but you also can make some frames to have free time as well.
WhaleTank

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:39:59 AM

I hope someone will donate me Merit after this lifehack:
How to leave full time job and start earning on crypto?
1. Learn TA. Every day you should read and practice it. Without practice learning is nothing.
2. Learn FA. Which events impacts crypto much or less.
3. Learn Money Management. 1 big deal can't make you a millionaire, but it can make you homeless.
You can earn in 10 small trades and lose 20 trades, but still in profit.
4. Always have a plan when you will TP, why you will, etc. More questions you will have in your detailed plan - better you will trade.
5. Write down every trade and make analysis of it.
6. Huh
7. PROFIT
(c) Whaletank club
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:54:44 AM

I mean there are different factors where it comes to the discussion on this topic. A months pay can be 10$ in some countries so this could be easily achievable via active bounty hunting but cashing in 4 grands a month would be a challenging task for most folks.
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:55:31 AM

I've averaged $10k per month over the last 8 months spending about 20-30 hours per week doing bounties. Finding good ones is the most important aspect though.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
katak mercat

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:01:08 PM

I only spend a maximum of 2 hours in 1 day in bitcointalk because I only do some bounty. besides I spent my time to work in a hotel where I live.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:04:19 PM

It's really hard now with situation at the market to get a stable profit not only for beginners, I do not recommend you to quit job for crypto now if you are newbi. However If you decide to make crypto your full time job you'll need to spend all of your time in crypto even more than at real job.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Melody2

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

If you are a very fast learner, then it will take you less than a month to understand how to do bounties and make money from it. When I started bounty, I began with just 2 projects doing their facebook and twitter campaigns and after 3 weeks I was running around 5 more projects after that combining it with my office job. It all depends on the interest of the newbie and how much time they have on their hands to dedicate fully to crypto

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
Hecquyn

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:26:52 PM

I only spend a little time for cryptocurrency only. They also have to work at the company and help the family do other things.
CryptoVal13 (OP)

Activity: 266

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:05:52 PM

I hope someone will donate me Merit after this lifehack:
How to leave full time job and start earning on crypto?
1. Learn TA. Every day you should read and practice it. Without practice learning is nothing.
2. Learn FA. Which events impacts crypto much or less.
3. Learn Money Management. 1 big deal can't make you a millionaire, but it can make you homeless.
You can earn in 10 small trades and lose 20 trades, but still in profit.
4. Always have a plan when you will TP, why you will, etc. More questions you will have in your detailed plan - better you will trade.
5. Write down every trade and make analysis of it.
6. Huh
7. PROFIT
(c) Whaletank club

You are right for sure, it all needs to be scheduled and practised.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:42:18 PM

I think for the new arrival it will be bit hard to take it as a full time job cause they still don't have that much experience about the market so you never know if you have the potential over here or not so spending your whole day here without knowing can be bit risky but once you understand it will be quite easy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: