Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:09:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time does it take to make it your full time job?  (Read 1848 times)
Adenthove

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:25:55 PM

When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink
I used to spend almost all day on this work. But now I have become lazy. And all because the number of really worthwhile projects has decreased significantly, and I don’t want to waste my time on fraudulent projects.
I hope that it changes really soon. I would like to make more cash with Crypto if there's another opportunity to do so.

snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:43:24 PM

I would combine both of them due to high level of uncertainity in crypto and due to the opporuntiy cost of creating more network in physical work which will help you grow your knowledge more

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:45:11 PM

It all depends on your needs, on the amount of money you receive, I advise you to start gradually, so you will understand whether you really need it or it was a short-term desire, because in the role of a beginner it is hard.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:53:28 PM

When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink

Of course, I would like in the future to give up my current main job in order to devote more time to working with the crypto market. But I need some element of stability, because I need to get money for my family and my life. And crypto, with all its advantages, always involves fairly high risks for participants.
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:33:56 AM

Hi, everybody.  Wink For me, cryptocurrency is a hobby and I spend a little time.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:48:38 AM

Personally, I do not think that in the near future I can make crypto my main job. I now have such a life situation when I need a constant, stable job. Therefore, I do not plan to give up my office work, although usually I devote all my free time to participation in the crypto market.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

While I do not have enough experience and stable income in the crypto market to completely abandon my main job. Personally, I think that you should not rely on only one specific type of income. Therefore, I will continue to do my main job over the next year, and I will spend my free time participating in crypto.
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:29:38 AM

You are not obligated to make crypto as your main job. In a bearish market it isn't a good idea, so try to organise your time to make crypto as an additional income.
That would be more productive and you will gain more stability in your life.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:32:22 AM

I remember very much that I was just engaged in bounty activities. I tried to find and did a lot of work. It took me about 2 months to get the job done, but in the end I got a reward of zero!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:33:48 AM

To the beginner it is very difficult to start earning good money in the world of cryptocurrencies, I'm working on the basic work and free time is given to the cryptocurrency, it's been 4 months and I have not seen the money, do not know will continue to go, but I continue to believe in the dream that I could do without the basic work and work in the pleasure in the world of cryptocurrency.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:36:26 AM

It's not recommended if you will make bounty hunting a full time job that doesn't really fit someone's lifestyle.

Like today where there's too much scams in bounties, what if most of the bounties you joined were scams? what are you going to do if this is the only thing that you rely on?
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:07:20 AM

Many people do not dare to change their office work in order to work in the field of cryptocurrency, because it is not very stable. Today you have a good salary, but tomorrow you are not paid anything. This is especially difficult for beginners, as it is very difficult to choose a bounty company to participate.
Nitori_m

Activity: 346

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

You can look into participating in bounties, although you will have to be careful as some are not legit. Carry bounty signature, content writing, video bounty. Also you can look into community management if you are good enough, you may be employed by some start-up who want a Telegram manager
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:24:44 PM

I used to spend almost all day on this work. But now I have become lazy. And all because the number of really worthwhile projects has decreased significantly, and I don’t want to waste my time on fraudulent projects.

And this is very good, think about what the current circumstances are pushing you, of course they are pushing you towards development. Now you will more reasonably choose projects and analyze them more deeply.
Hillore

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

It is difficult to say how long it takes. At the beginning, the cryptocurrency for me was like a hobby. And only a year later, it became my work.
Mabinat

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

I personally spend only a couple of hours a day and at the same time earn money for about half a year about 10k dollars in cryptocurrency

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:59:11 PM

It seems to me that in the near future, cryptography will not be my main job, as the market situation is currently not stable. However, I do not completely exclude such a possibility, because cryptocurrency definitely has good prospects. I know a lot of people for whom cryptography has become the main type of earnings and they do it successfully.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:02:38 PM

It is difficult to say and it would be interesting to read really from those people who are engaged in trading or bounty in social companies, I can not imagine how it actually works full day.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

it depends on you. If you really want to quit the office job, you will definitely work here full time. But if you are still doubtful about the profitability of the crypto market you will have to think a lot. I recommend keeping the job in your office so that you get a stable income. The crypto market will make you have no steady income and it will put you under a lot of pressure when trading.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

You can do it as full time and participate in translation, signature and youtube bounties which have low competition with high rewards but you have to wait to get your rewards as bounties normally distribute their coins after their ICO over. No one knows, which of your coin change your life. I start it as part-time but now growing my work.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: