Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:58:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] DOMINIUM - DECENTRALISED PROPERTY PLATFORM ON ARDOR CHILDCHAIN  (Read 23080 times)
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

There are so many news for Dominium project and nobody from the team is sharing this here. I don't understand why?

Rebranding, bounty end a few weeks before schedule, token swap, new bonuses, and many more.

It would be nice to hear these announcements from the team to be sure if this is all legit news.

What?  token swap?? I did not see anything about this issue, even in the chat telegram did not find, please share the source of information. And bounty paused before the end of the rebranding, there is a possibility that it will start again.

Bounty campaign is over, not on pause, according to bounty Manager.
p.s. The new name for the company has already been chosen, and it is in the process of registration.

they rebranded the project any idea why they did that? May I know what's the new name of the project now?

I think the project name still dominium, but the ticker change from DOM to KAZ, it was not a problem because tokens had not been distributed.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:55:47 AM

There are so many news for Dominium project and nobody from the team is sharing this here. I don't understand why?

Rebranding, bounty end a few weeks before schedule, token swap, new bonuses, and many more.

It would be nice to hear these announcements from the team to be sure if this is all legit news.

What?  token swap?? I did not see anything about this issue, even in the chat telegram did not find, please share the source of information. And bounty paused before the end of the rebranding, there is a possibility that it will start again.

p.s. The new name for the company has already been chosen, and it is in the process of registration.

they rebranded the project any idea why they did that? May I know what's the new name of the project now?

I think the project name still dominium, but the ticker change from DOM to KAZ, it was not a problem because tokens had not been distributed.

Ok, so they just changed the ticker of the child chain that's alright. Did they say anything about when the child chain will go live?

BINTEX

Powered by,
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:46:28 PM

Ok, so they just changed the ticker of the child chain that's alright. Did they say anything about when the child chain will go live?

No, it was a complete rebranding. And is caused most likely by the fact that the previous name is already occupied.
Now Dominium = Max Property Group

yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

Max Property Group and ticker KAZ, although I do not quite understand why the abbreviation KAZ is chosen)
Max Property Group is one of the founding companies of the project, so it is logical that they decided to rename.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
trader4fun

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:48:15 AM

Hi guys. I found Dominium on a website that publishes ratings from popular experts: https://topexperts.io/ico/dominium
There is a list of scores from 15 experts. Also Dominium is ranked 6th in active ICOs there.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:04:01 PM

Hi guys. I found Dominium on a website that publishes ratings from popular experts: https://topexperts.io/ico/dominium
There is a list of scores from 15 experts. Also Dominium is ranked 6th in active ICOs there.
This is certainly good, but I have not paid attention to such sites and ratings, as everyone knows that all this is bought in most cases. More interesting is the progress of the project and the conclusion of new partnership agreements.... Waiting for next step from Max Property Group...

kurniawan05

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:58:58 PM

Hello Dev, after you have rebranded this project and change the ticker, how many tokens supply righ now? the token supply has changed or not?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:39:37 AM

This is certainly good, but I have not paid attention to such sites and ratings, as everyone knows that all this is bought in most cases. More interesting is the progress of the project and the conclusion of new partnership agreements.... Waiting for next step from Max Property Group...

By changing the name from Dominium to Max Property Group, it will definitely be new and this definitely has a more upbeat performance, we are still waiting for the latest news and the best from the team, it seems to be realized well.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:26:57 PM

By changing the name from Dominium to Max Property Group, it will definitely be new and this definitely has a more upbeat performance, we are still waiting for the latest news and the best from the team, it seems to be realized well.

Well, I received a mailing from the team, in which they explained in detail why there was a rebranding and what will be the next steps. What can I say, now everything became clear, I hope for the success of the company. Although, for example, the decision to cut the bounty pool 20 times, is not good...

Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:40:00 PM

Well, I received a mailing from the team, in which they explained in detail why there was a rebranding and what will be the next steps. What can I say, now everything became clear, I hope for the success of the company. Although, for example, the decision to cut the bounty pool 20 times, is not good...

Cutting the bounty pool 20 times ... this is sad, is this the step taken from the team? (as an example isn't it?)
Expect the best for all and certainly, this can provide improvements for the next step.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:38:19 PM

Cutting the bounty pool 20 times ... this is sad, is this the step taken from the team? (as an example isn't it?)
Expect the best for all and certainly, this can provide improvements for the next step.

Reduced not only bounty pool, but also the size of hardCap. Also, the project is more realistic now looks at fundraising in the current market conditions. I think this is also due to changes in the list of advisers who decided to optimize the work.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:40:47 PM

yeah, now it's a common practice among ICO... Topic starter must update some links, like twitter, due to rebranding, these links no longer exist

yarelydiaz
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:25:40 PM

The project is actively developing, and I like that they are working towards increasing the security of the platform as a whole, drew attention to the news on the Facebook channel - was implemented DMARC for email + Cloudflare + sec upd. for Drupal.
The topic must be renamed to "Max Property Group"

kurniawan05

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:59:10 PM

Hello dev, how many token supply after you rename this project to "Max Property Group"? I hope there is no change about token total supply.

───[  KUWA  ]───
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:35:44 AM

Hello dev, how many token supply after you rename this project to "Max Property Group"? I hope there is no change about token total supply.

Don't worry supply should remain the same even with the rebranding.

BTW Am I am the only one who liked the name dominium better than max property group?

BOUNTY DETECTIVE