Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:10:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CARDbuyers POW/POS/masternode  (Read 29075 times)
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:57:18 PM

I have successfully purchased some new BCARD from the devs on the discord channel.  Verified trade with Skyler06 to the dev address.  This is a good coin for anyone who is hesitant about participating in the swap.  Once CryptoBridge updates it will be smooth sailing. 
yea, i did also buy some coins from the dev, three nodes, it was a perfect trade with skyler, THANKS

ak7844

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:58:40 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 04:09:33 AM by ak7844

pos will be 3 reward at 30k block Smiley
Дaйтe пoжaлyйcтa инcтpyкцию пo ycтaнoвкe мacтepнoды нa 5000 мoнeт!!!
Jon Salihov

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:09:16 AM

Perhaps, there is an alternative way to buy CARDB? And yes, the instruction will be useful to begin masternode on video.
Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:39:17 AM

Perhaps, there is an alternative way to buy CARDB? And yes, the instruction will be useful to begin masternode on video.
Its really eazy, you can join the discord and ask the devs for help, its only 3 commands in vps/linux

Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:06:52 AM

Being able to combine all those gaming payment car in a single place would be really convenient, especially any gamer mania around the world.
Usually they got confused by the number of cards they should used for every payment they need. That way makes this project get a big chance to replace those payment system.

number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:13:40 AM

I don't share the skepticism… I feel like this coin might be one of the hottest properties of 2019 and beyond… It surely has the potential for that… why are many opposed to the project? is there an explanation?
Theodor@TK

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:50:00 AM

The atmosphere in this community at CARDbuyers is in fact been really nice and welcoming, the thing to note that's not necessarily the case in many other POS/masternode communities I have seen/attended so far, it stands out! That is great!

And they have been successful during last weeks, especially when dealing with that swap in progress and helpful at the same time, and patient (which is most important) considering all those requests/questions by members they received/answered. It has been pleasant time participating at CARDbuyers!

There was an exploit discovered in the old chain which looked like possible doom for the coin in the first place, but the developers started to handle that mess. It has been true challenge starting the new blockchain and swapping everyone's coins (lots of manual work involved unfortunately). It seems those guys just planned the work and executed it like ninjas! Most other devs probably would have given up at the unavoidable blockchain fork long before...

Most of the coins are now swapped, devs and support staff continue to work hard on it today to help out remaining people with coins unfortunately stuck at exchange for days (which sadly was the major fail by the exchange's team). And the new BCARD coin will be available to trade probably today.

This team could in fact succeed developing the whole product. As it requires significant effort, the operations need to be well planned and supported. Community is here to help you out so we could pretty much guarantee that the value of this project stays stable or increases in size during years (what are the cryptos about!). But some additional advertising/campaigns/bounties/airdrops could be handy. Also the pursuits by devs to verify their identity @ KYD if they have it in their plans (they actually said they indeed have, so another thumb up). I'm supporting you and planning to run one node on decent VPS (:
twystidceed

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:25:05 AM

With a 2 week stretch of absolute hell that most developers would have cut their losses and run when hard fork was the only option to save this project, this team has though hell, sought out a fix to a problem and then has spent 16 hours or more every day for the last 2 weeks and made it happen. Through all the stress and loss of funds having to pay out pockets at some points in the reboot to get back on track, from exchange fallbacks to outrage by some un-named members in discord. This developer team of three and their community managers (me included) have not once thought about giving up. Hurdle after hurdle, hours talking back and forth in private, we have come together and more than jumped over the hurdles tossed our way.

I found this project by accident, and by that accident I am proud to be a part of it even despite loosing a nice handful of valuable BTC to rentals in addition to my rigs that took a day to get off the old chain.

After 5000 blocks of patiently waiting and sweating the MN activation of the new wallet and chain, this project has finally given me a sigh of relief. We have some new things coming in the next days to bring some more excitement as well and I personally cant wait to see the beta go live.

Feel free to join us in the official discord  - We would love to have you !

Jon Salihov

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:43:43 PM

People are a scam project. Tell everyone about this. They steal money from people, they are criminals.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a strong statement! Where is the proof?
SuperCeMent

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:49:36 PM

People are a scam project. Tell everyone about this. They steal money from people, they are criminals.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a strong statement! Where is the proof?

One of the proofs of the scam is that they started to swap the name of a tikin, only one developer can exchange it. A crypto bridge is impossible to bring ken from the exchange. I started asking them questions and they blocked me and they were the same as me. They are scammers of their office scammers.
SuperCeMent

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:55:56 PM

And most importantly, they are engaged in fraud in the open. At them on a stock exchange a crypto bridge already has 2 coins of them with different names !!!! They know that they are not governed and behave like the last scoundrels without explaining anything. Who asks them questions they immediately block on the discard !!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we launched our token under the name of already existing one!
Jon Salihov

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:02:46 PM

And most importantly, they are engaged in fraud in the open. At them on a stock exchange a crypto bridge already has 2 coins of them with different names !!!! They know that they are not governed and behave like the last scoundrels without explaining anything. Who asks them questions they immediately block on the discard !!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we launched our token under the name of already existing one!
It seems that you just yesterday bought CARDbuyers on hai 0.00002500
or even higher 0.00004300 BTC, and now you are angry with the whole world.
SuperCeMent

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:06:00 PM

It seems that you just yesterday bought CARDbuyers on hai 0.00002500 BTC, and now you are angry with the whole world.

You are not right. I did not buy it. I began to learn about this project, ask questions of the administration for what I received the ball and as I understood it was not me alone. I go to warn people about these scammers that no one has fallen for their bait! 80% of these coins are SCAM that's all!
Jon Salihov

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

It seems that you just yesterday bought CARDbuyers on hai 0.00002500 BTC, and now you are angry with the whole world.

You are not right. I did not buy it. I began to learn about this project, ask questions of the administration for what I received the ball and as I understood it was not me alone. I go to warn people about these scammers that no one has fallen for their bait! 80% of these coins are SCAM that's all!

I just watch and think, time will tell.
Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:17:22 PM
Merited by MarcusMillstrom (1)

This is a really good project, and its was really good to see that the devs are online, and answer questions. i really like bcards products
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=vQvlEZcOJAQ

This project is gonna moon, that am sure of

Eden_Hazard

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

BCARD!
Another one of the most promising cryptocurrencies in these days. It has strong community in Discord and also has active team members. Cardbuyers Masternode Collateral is good enough, also good staking option they have. So, i make decision to invest on this big project. Good Luck BCARD!  
ndoromas

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:23:44 PM

Great and honest developers will be make the awesome coin,I hope this project had that's too.

Hybrid+MN, unique types, but the premine just like only for pre sale not for miner, and soon will be only POS+MN, with that's type we hope had good price and stable price at te future.

Let's rock this coin.
jaypee041489

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:29:46 PM

CARDBUYERS (BCARD)
BCARD is new and one of the promising cryptocurrency coin today with active discord DEV team, fast growing community and working hard dev team! this will go to the moon and with its POS more and more people would like to join with! in just few days another exchange was added. good luck and nice job! TO THE MOON BCARD!!!
frodriguez2010

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:31:39 PM

I'm happy this project is back on it's feet and not given up on.  Too many projects suffer that fate which is unnecessary.  Sometimes you must reboot and wipe, then start over ensuring those obstacles previously encountered are resolved making the project that much stronger.  
arashinnn

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:04:20 AM

Have been with these devs before the swap, And I can confidently say that they're very motivated and persistent to their goals.
They're very responsive to investors and customers ,too Smiley
Happy to be a part of this community  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: