Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CARDbuyers POW/POS/masternode  (Read 29071 times)
Afie

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:27:12 PM

its a Great and honest developers will be make the awesome coin,I hope this project had that's too.
Hybrid+MN, unique types, but the premine just like only for pre sale not for miner, and soon will be only POS+MN, with that's type we hope had good price and stable price at te future.
Let's rock this coin. best of luck for their good project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mark0100

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:28:49 PM

I am really amazed of the devs, and the work they do
They even take their time to answer all community members, who have questions!
Their products, with gift cards is really good, and the road map looks very good, and communication is even better
very nice project good job all dev Cool more power
momaymay

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

Telling from inside -- have seen absolutely no project with that kind of minded people running it and few guys so friendly as people here! Constructive atmosphere at the community -- members having great virtue, profitable business model at the same time, accessible for people who can join whether investing or not and if, only using really moderate few bucks sized budget. And now, absolutely amazing passive income stream runs in just after one week of hodling..  And you know, you have people around you can trust and respect -- as they do the same!
codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

Telling from inside -- have seen absolutely no project with that kind of minded people running it and few guys so friendly as people here! Constructive atmosphere at the community -- members having great virtue, profitable business model at the same time, accessible for people who can join whether investing or not and if, only using really moderate few bucks sized budget. And now, absolutely amazing passive income stream runs in just after one week of hodling..  And you know, you have people around you can trust and respect -- as they do the same!

Really nice to see people showing their experiences with this project i will add it to my list  Wink

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
Aryen01

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

bcard has a wonderful community. There is an air drop there, I am happy because I can get CARDbuyers.
I think that CARDbuyers has potential in the future. I am very happy to participate in it. i love this project.
it will be successful.
Jinatfatm

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:05:36 PM

It won't be hard enough to proceed, if we have  a skilled admin panel and a good community and I hope both we can found Cardbayers. For that reason,  Cardbuyers is getting developed day by day.
Chingas

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:06:33 PM

CARDbuyers recently went thru an exploit and they had to fork away from it.  The way they handled it was a great sign that the Devs are all in on this project.  It gives more confidence in looking to the future.  The masternode game is alive and well with these guys.
Toukir007

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

Very good and strong project ever I seen.I hope it will be raise more and more.already I nock few investor for invest on this project Wink
wee need more good exchange for more success.
cebalus022

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:21:28 PM

one more project that can make things simpler and can be done in one step, this is not an easy thing because many partners have to be involved in it, but if this really can achieve the goal smoothly, everyone will be easier to do what he wants with the cards they have, it will be a great thing, a brilliant idea im happy to Bcard more power guys nice dev and every one team Bcard
steemboatwilly

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

I caught this project as it was just getting started. Then some crazy stuff happened and then dev team was all over.
They quickly swapped all my coins and got the project back on track.
I cant believe how the price has jumped from a few days ago. I think this project will be great for the crypto space. I have been waiting for a project like this.
JeRo07025634

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

Great and honest developers will be make the awesome coin,I hope this project had that's too.

Hybrid+MN, unique types, but the premine just like only for pre sale not for miner, and soon will be only POS+MN, with that's type we hope had good price and stable price at te future.

Let's rock this coin. more power all team Buyerscard im happy to group
Grippos

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

Smiley   Great Project! Devs have been very active, worked long hours to correct an issue. Have revamped and are right back on track! Very Happy with the team and there is a strong community here as well.  The setup of the coin allows for a long term support structure to be maintained. Look forward to continued support and the upcoming progress.
Biborno

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:55:07 PM

guys keep on going like this I think there is a bright future i really super nice good friendly dev have the last few weeks really great effort. have really put in a joke just top. They want to make their own shop where you can buy steam and Amazon gift cards. Finally, a reasonable application of cryoto.. go ahed bcard team we Always supported this project.
Kavitanair

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:23:07 PM

Please Guide
Hey friends, I am a day trader and member of Voodoo day trading community: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm After increasing my portfolio to a great extent, I want to enter the MN field. But I don't have much idea about MNs. CARDbuyers has good ROI and looks like a really interesting project. What will be the right time to buy?
AnswerSeeker

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:27:16 PM

If you believe in the project, just go for the Masternode.
Please Guide
Hey friends, I am a day trader and member of Voodoo day trading community: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm After increasing my portfolio to a great extent, I want to enter the MN field. But I don't have much idea about MNs. CARDbuyers has good ROI and looks like a really interesting project. What will be the right time to buy?
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:27:42 PM
Merited by MarcusMillstrom (3)

Looks like a good time to buy now, bcard is up from 2k sat, to over 4k now, it peaked at 6k. it should come some good news the upcomming week, so get the fomo shoes on, and join bcard
bcards discord https://discord.gg/EPNqFHc

karmakazi_dsm

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:43:36 PM

Looks like a good time to buy now, bcard is up from 2k sat, to over 4k now, it peaked at 6k. it should come some good news the upcomming week, so get the fomo shoes on, and join bcard
bcards discord https://discord.gg/EPNqFHc

https://i.imgur.com/TGHLN9V.png

I agree. Now is a good time before the price goes even higher. It's already climbing steadily, so when more news comes out about the project's development I think it's going way up. It will probably still be good value to get in then, too, but why not get in while it's still relatively inexpensive?

One of the devs said they're going to be releasing a preview screenshot of the platform soon. I'm really looking forward to being able to use crypto to buy gift cards!
Sega123

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

please tell me where to find the settings of the node of the coin and how many coins you need?
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:38:11 PM

please tell me where to find the settings of the node of the coin and how many coins you need?
you need 5000 coins, the masternode guide you will find in discord, https://discord.gg/udyhn2B
just ask for questions, in the channel, the devs will answer you, if you have any questions
Ayurpwnz

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:49:44 PM

group Telegram?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: