Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:29:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CARDbuyers POW/POS/masternode  (Read 29075 times)
CardBuyersDev
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:14:46 PM

On which exchanges will your coin appear?
We are already at CryptoBridge:
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.BCARD_BRIDGE.BTC

rockrocker

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:24:42 AM

CARDbuyers recently went thru an exploit and they had to fork away from it.  The way they handled it was a great sign that the Devs are all in on this project.  It gives more confidence in looking to the future.  The masternode game is alive and well with these guys.
Very good and strong project ever I seen.I hope it will be raise more and more.already I nock few investor for invest on this project Wink
wee need more good exchange for more success.
patoti

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:10:25 AM

I agree. Now is a good time before the price goes even higher. It's already climbing steadily, so when more news comes out about the project's development I think it's going way up. It will probably still be good value to get in then, too, but why not get in while it's still relatively inexpensive?

One of the devs said they're going to be releasing a preview screenshot of the platform soon. I'm really looking forward to being able to use crypto to buy gift cards!
WOW, 7th place in volume on CB, this project is gonna go all the way
nguyenthu901

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:31:49 AM

It looks like this is a potential project. You have struggled with it. Good luck
soundcheck

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:47:21 AM

I'm happy this project is back on it's feet and not given up on.  Too many projects suffer that fate which is unnecessary.  Sometimes you must reboot and wipe, then start over ensuring those obstacles previously encountered are resolved making the project that much stronger. 
very good project Right! CooL
Big, active community.
High efficient team.
And high ROI.
All of them correlated each other to buil up such as really profitable project.
bakstobaks

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:21:54 AM

It won't be hard enough to proceed, if we have  a skilled admin panel and a good community and I hope both we can found Cardbayers. For that reason,  Cardbuyers is getting developed day by day.
Great to hear the team is working away, Looking forward to your success
Cool!
tbeno23

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:33:14 AM

No doubt CARDbuyers is rocking the currency market. CARDbuyers  Community server is looks pretty much good. CARDbuyers  have a hard working team on discord server. CARDbuyers  is already listed on CryptoBridge. Wish CARDbuyers  will the most profitable coin in crypto market.Best of Luck.Smiley
babsila

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:43:13 AM

The BCARD team have been nothing but honest and hard working. There was an exploit on the old code base (probably by this screamer) and the devs did an amazing job fixing everything up in record time! Seriously, they recoded the wallet, organised a hard fork and did a full coin swap in half the time it would normally take! 

Cryptobridge still had the old coin listed because of their code and smart contracts (or something like that), so they couldn't take it offline immediately. The BCARD guys told everyone don't buy the old coin - they couldn't do more than that.

I was there through the whole thing and these devs worked night and day and stayed in touch with the community on discord the entire time. I don't think they slept!
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:53:00 AM

BCARD now good volume in crypto bridge. Price is going to very high. This coin project member are very good and friendly. New bounty and airdrop started here. This coin future is good
urobo

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:35:42 AM

CARDbuyers  is a great project. This project have a great future cause CARDbuyers  already in CryptoBridge and the price is increasing day by day. Hope it will be top list coin on CB. CARDbuyers community is looking so good . Team member are so hardworking . Please Stay with CARDbuyers. I am stay with CARDbuyers .
lehoang021

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:46:42 AM

I hope that in the coming time I will invest in your project. Good luck
Dittod

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:12:29 AM

CARD is the best coin i have ever seen . the projects, plannings, concepts everything of this coin is mind blowing . all dev team are working hard to make this coin better. this project have a  great potential. all traders are happy to trade with this coin in crypto-bridge. the roadmap is too good . this coin have a great future. i am very happy to be a part of CARD community in discord . All members behave friendly with others.

Another intresting thing is card listed in masternode .
legacy99

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

Perhaps, there is an alternative way to buy CARDB? And yes, the instruction will be useful to begin masternode on video.
I don't share the skepticism… I feel like this coin might be one of the hottest properties of 2019 and beyond… It surely has the potential for that… why are many opposed to the project? is there an explanation?
JeRo07025634

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

will i get stake weight even i not open wallet for 24 hours? anyway i like your video, looks great
Really can't see any unique feature in this project. And also there were said that you have very active team, well, judging this thread it is not true.
Good project! The best and good website deals. This project has high potential to attract more and more successful investors in the market.
I think this coin awaits the same fate as all other MN coins. I will be glad to be mistaken - maybe the coin will grow in value and will please its investors
CardBuyersDev
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:46:53 PM

will i get stake weight even i not open wallet for 24 hours? anyway i like your video, looks great
Really can't see any unique feature in this project. And also there were said that you have very active team, well, judging this thread it is not true.
Good project! The best and good website deals. This project has high potential to attract more and more successful investors in the market.
I think this coin awaits the same fate as all other MN coins. I will be glad to be mistaken - maybe the coin will grow in value and will please its investors

Yes if you have mature coins,
Check our discord! we are more active there Wink

https://discord.gg/vY9q7tV

Jolyp

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:28:25 PM

i am so glade to be a part of CARD family. i love the roadmap of this coin. i wish white paper will release soon. they have a very active team and thats why their community is strong . i am happy to buy card in crypto bridge . i didn't see any coin like card . this is an epic coin . community members behave as i am his family members . this project has a great potential. this coin future in bright . 
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:30:51 AM

Really looking forwards to the next week news, the beta giftcard shop??, or am i wrong?
Anyways great work done by the devs!

karmakazi_dsm

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:22:44 AM

Nice! The Cardbuyers guys just got listed on the GTM masternode hosting site:

https://mn.gtmcoin.io/

That makes it a lot easier for regular people (non-geeks Wink to set up a node.

Can't wait for the next dev update!
ouryy

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:15:49 AM

As a game enthusiast,i have spend hundreds of dollars to buy games from steam
CARDbuyers  is a new way to use crypto to buy games,i think that there is great potential and market for this way of trading with BCARD
Recently cryptocurrency market price declines,very suitable for starting into cardbuyers,i bought some BCARD instead of buying games from steam yesterday
Little investment, great expectation and hope bcard bump in future Kiss
Jemmy01

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:04:35 AM

I'm happy this project is back on it's feet and not given up on.  Too many projects suffer that fate which is unnecessary.  Sometimes you must reboot and wipe, then start over ensuring those obstacles previously encountered are resolved making the project that much stronger and strong their community team i hope its will be success in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: