Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:58:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CARDbuyers POW/POS/masternode  (Read 29069 times)
Sabbirrock0174

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:17:01 PM

I am from Card buyers Community .I am with Card buyers project At first . this project realy impressed me ,becouse card buyers project team is very good ,they are is so careful .Another one side is card buyers paymet is so fast .Thankyou BCARD team for give us a beautyfull project  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoSuport0174

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:22:25 PM

Yah this is an very very wonderful project because this project already have very good marketcap . project payment is so fast, lower confirmation,and pos/pow reward is so acceptable.I am always with this project forever Smiley Grin
AltHeros

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:49:34 PM

I like this Coin becouse i am a small trader and Card Buyers give me some profit from trade. Translation ,paymet are so fast ,but reacntly need some pump . Grin
karmakazi_dsm

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:35:08 AM

✅Hello, CARDbuyers Community Cheesy

✅I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE, WE HAVE A TWITTER BOUNTY GOING ON!!!

✅Join us on our Discord for more info : https://discord.gg/vY9q7tV

✅Go catch your spot  Wink

https://i1.wp.com/cardbuyers.skypool.fr/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/splash-petit-1.png?w=255

Website

Twitter

Always nice to see the devs around here. And even sweeter when you come bearing gifts and bounties! Wink
boso

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:49:37 AM

CARDbuyers  is really a wonderful and very interesting project in current days. CARDbuyers  have a great server and team in discord (https://discord.gg/Z4DEK2n). Lot's of bounty's running in discord. CARDbuyers listed on CryptoBridge and rocking  the market already.Hope it will be best rocking coin on market. Best of luck. GO ahead. Smiley
pmone

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:47:43 AM

There is an air drop in discord and very happy to take part in this activity.i think that CARDbuyers has a wonderful community in future...this project has high potential to attract more and more successful investors in the market.
Interested can go to CB to buy.  Grin Grin
CardBuyersDev
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

BCARD is now listed on WorldCoinIndex and the link is below

https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/cardbuyers

✅Track you favourite coin with this new tool!! Cheesy

Website

Twitter

Discord

Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

Website

Twitter

Discord
Nice work dev, its really good to see this project moving forward, as i heard it will be a exciting upcomming week
milugau

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

Website

Twitter

Discord
Well done, CardBuyers team.
The Worldcoininedex.com website can help the CardBuyers project catch more investors flow of money in the future.
Congrats for being listed there.
nOsOund

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:54:58 PM

Hello,

So, I'm going to post my first ever BTT post...
I want to share my short story so far with this coin.

So I started few days before they did a swap (around 4 - 5th of August).
The coin was heavily dumped, people panic sold it, because of old chain exploit. Someone found exploit in the chain, and mined a lot of coins.
Devs took all steps to avoid exploited coins in entering the swap. So, that was the reason, why some coins haven't been swapped, if you were unable to prove origin of the coins.
After the swap, coin switched from POW/POS to only POS + masternodes.

I bought my first 17,6k coins in a range of 1600 - 2000, then I traded some coins, dumped when everyone were dumping, bought back at the bottom, and finished trading with 23,6k coins.
When I got my swapped coins (CARDB -> BCARD), I started with 3 nodes, traded with the rest of the coins. And got my initial investment back in about 2 - 3 days.
Today, I'm about to start my 6th node. I keep reinvesting everything what I get with this coin, because I believe that it will perform well in the future, as it was doing already (at least for me).
My strategy is to keep reinvesting everything, so I can keep almost constant % of nodes, which means my profit in coins, will always stay pretty the same.
When I started, I had about 2% of total nodes, right now I have about 1.7% of nodes, which means, that from 100800 new coins in a day which is paid for MN holders, I get ~1.7%, which is about 1,7k in coins (I started with getting ~2k coins per day). Right now I start new node each 3rd day.

In my opinion, this coin is definitely not a scam, because devs put a lot of effort to deal with the chain exploit, they paid some extra for Crypto Bridge, masternodes.online and some other listings... I know that they wasted on these things a big chunk of their pre-mine. I asked devs, how they will make profit for themselves with this coin? and their answer was simple: we are running some nodes, and we will get commission fee when product will launch (buying gift cards using BCARD).

I know that in 1 - 3 days, they should present their updated WP and pre-beta of product. So, in my opinion, right now is very good time to buy in, and start a node.
Other reasons, why I think it's good price to buy in now:
  • Pre-sale was 0.4 btc for 1000 coins, so pre-sale price was 40000 (current price is 2500). A lot of people bought this coin much higher than it is now, so it means that a lot of people entered with higher price, and they are not willing to sell for a loss
  • this coin is one of very few coins, which is going to have real world use
  • marketcap is still very low, which means it has a lot of room to grow*
*right now marketcap is about 337k USD. In my opinion coin value is created in 2 ways:
1. When new investors are coming in. This means that each additional 337K USD from now, would bring the marketcap 100% up.
2. When people show trust in the coin, by holding, and not selling low. This depends totally on holders and their opinion/mood about the coin.

Each of us should decide by themselves, they want to be part of this coin or not. I am in this project, and I really support it, I think it has a good real world use. I am planning to use this coin by its purpose (buying giftcards, and getting some real things from crypto).

Keep it simple, keep it real, let's roll BCARD!

Best Regards,
Rand0mGuy (discord username)

londonaddict

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:57:52 PM

Good summary, thanks for sharing your experience.
Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:20:02 PM

Hello,

So, I'm going to post my first ever BTT post...
I want to share my short story so far with this coin.

So I started few days before they did a swap (around 4 - 5th of August).
The coin was heavily dumped, people panic sold it, because of old chain exploit. Someone found exploit in the chain, and mined a lot of coins.
Devs took all steps to avoid exploited coins in entering the swap. So, that was the reason, why some coins haven't been swapped, if you were unable to prove origin of the coins.
After the swap, coin switched from POW/POS to only POS + masternodes.

I bought my first 17,6k coins in a range of 1600 - 2000, then I traded some coins, dumped when everyone were dumping, bought back at the bottom, and finished trading with 23,6k coins.
When I got my swapped coins (CARDB -> BCARD), I started with 3 nodes, traded with the rest of the coins. And got my initial investment back in about 2 - 3 days.
Today, I'm about to start my 6th node. I keep reinvesting everything what I get with this coin, because I believe that it will perform well in the future, as it was doing already (at least for me).
My strategy is to keep reinvesting everything, so I can keep almost constant % of nodes, which means my profit in coins, will always stay pretty the same.
When I started, I had about 2% of total nodes, right now I have about 1.7% of nodes, which means, that from 100800 new coins in a day which is paid for MN holders, I get ~1.7%, which is about 1,7k in coins (I started with getting ~2k coins per day). Right now I start new node each 3rd day.

In my opinion, this coin is definitely not a scam, because devs put a lot of effort to deal with the chain exploit, they paid some extra for Crypto Bridge, masternodes.online and some other listings... I know that they wasted on these things a big chunk of their pre-mine. I asked devs, how they will make profit for themselves with this coin? and their answer was simple: we are running some nodes, and we will get commission fee when product will launch (buying gift cards using BCARD).

I know that in 1 - 3 days, they should present their updated WP and pre-beta of product. So, in my opinion, right now is very good time to buy in, and start a node.
Other reasons, why I think it's good price to buy in now:
  • Pre-sale was 0.4 btc for 1000 coins, so pre-sale price was 40000 (current price is 2500). A lot of people bought this coin much higher than it is now, so it means that a lot of people entered with higher price, and they are not willing to sell for a loss
  • this coin is one of very few coins, which is going to have real world use
  • marketcap is still very low, which means it has a lot of room to grow*
*right now marketcap is about 337k USD. In my opinion coin value is created in 2 ways:
1. When new investors are coming in. This means that each additional 337K USD from now, would bring the marketcap 100% up.
2. When people show trust in the coin, by holding, and not selling low. This depends totally on holders and their opinion/mood about the coin.

Each of us should decide by themselves, they want to be part of this coin or not. I am in this project, and I really support it, I think it has a good real world use. I am planning to use this coin by its purpose (buying giftcards, and getting some real things from crypto).

Keep it simple, keep it real, let's roll BCARD!

Best Regards,
Rand0mGuy (discord username)

Am really happy i have some nodes in bcard, a masternode coin with a really nice purpose, and awesome devs, that is online all day long, and answer questions
really looking forward to the sneakpeak in the giftcardshop!

Xolo

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:36:49 PM

BCARD has been and is such a fun experience.  The community and DEVs involvement on discord is amazing.  The potential of this project is beyond the moon and all the way to the stars.  I just started my 8th masternode today.  The process is super simple while following the guide.  Give it a try. 

I cannot wait to see what the future brings to BCARD.  Come join the fun.  Let's keep building an awesome community and some wealth together.

All my best... Xolo
frenchyyy

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:32:46 AM

I just came in few days ago, awesome devs team, they are very familiar with us. This will be the new way to spend our crptos, let's get rock. I drink to that !!!!
buntwo

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:48:52 AM

I met the project today, called by a friend, so I decided to check it out.
At first I was suspicious, but throughout the day, I saw how the community works, and what the proposal of the currency, I found super innovative.
I want to know more about the project, because starting today I will start following him in search of my 10th masternode.
I hope the project, arrive on the moon.
forinw

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:12:28 PM

At present, the whole coin market is very depressed,i think it's a good opportunity to buy,after two days of screening, i am very optimistic about cardbuyers...
I decided to buy some, hoping to give me some return in the future.  Undecided Roll Eyes
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

The team creates not only a platform that users can enjoy in the store, but a platform that will bring more crypto protection.
CardBuyersDev
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:33:15 PM

BCARD has been listed on Coincodex, another major platform for tracking and analysis coins, one of the best crypto-tracking websites

https://coincodex.com/crypto/cardbuyers/

Website

Twitter

Discord

Theodor@TK

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:55:20 AM

It has been pure pleasure to read all that what was discussed in masternode holders channel at Discord in daytime, one idea that was shouted out by project developer and sounded especially cute was the idea which could possibly connect CARDbuyers to my home country in future and in more official way! I'm really glad to have this kind of opportunity to take part in everything what's happening there in the community and also with the coin itself.

CARDbuyers project seems to be pretty much a profitable hobby combined with pleasurable work from my point of view. I'm already turning into crypto-evangelist (which is one thing I wouldn't thought would happen to me) and recommending CARDbuyers to my friends.
Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:05:29 AM

Looks like the progress of the giftcard shop is getting near first beta preview release, i cant wait for buying steam games and shop at amazon, and buy with bcard coins, i really like the use case for this project, and it looks promising that the devs, are online all the time, for giving support at discord

The new logos and wp will also be released this week, so alot of things happening, join the discord and check it out

https://discord.gg/AauhrHa

here you can buy Bcard, while its still cheap
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.BCARD_BRIDGE.BTC

Homepage:cardbuyers.skypool.fr

Explorer:http://164.132.57.179:3001/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: