Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:55:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CARDbuyers POW/POS/masternode  (Read 29071 times)
rebecca-pratt

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:43:59 PM

Hello to everyone! A question to you: are you going to use token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform in the world???
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:47:53 PM

Hello to everyone! A question to you: are you going to use token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform in the world???
I have written this before, BCARD is not a ico, Thank you!

JOIN THE BCARD COMMUNITY

WEBSITE http://cardbuyers.skypool.fr/

MASTERNODES.ONLINE https://masternodes.online/currencies/BCARD/

BUY AT CRYPTOBRIDGE https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.BCARD_BRIDGE.BTC

----------JOIN THE BCARD COMMUNITY----------

markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:19:15 PM

Great project, I hope there is still room for growth. I've been making big bets since the first days. Tell me please, do you plan to enter other exchanges? why so much dropped the price?
We don't focus on the price, but today is not a good day for most of altcoins, a lot of people are selling and this fight between USA and China won't help it !

I think everything is right in matters of price. The main thing is to work on the product and then the market will grow in price and the price for the product that is really needed is different from many clones that were created just for the sake of quick money. In any case, good luck!
chip1982

Activity: 204
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:07:28 AM

There are many good projects out there having tough times because of hyper-inflational reward systems. For example Trittium (will fork soon) and Aegeus (forked already and trying to recover).

Bcard is just the same.

Good project, but way too many tokens coming out at a too high rate.

Just to give an example: I only invested in 2500 Bcard in August but will have my masternode now in less then 50 days with a shared hosting company. Yes, that is even with a 5% fee reduction on top of my rewards, but on the other hand I keep reinvesting so I have the full compound interest rate which keeps kicking in.

Once I have my desired amounts/masternodes I will also throw my additionally earned tokens on the market. It then does not matter how good, or real the project is, or how close the launching date might be. I will sell because of diversification reasons and move to the next masternode.

Currently there are 800 masternodes creating an ongoing pressure on the price and devs cannot keep up with the value creation, hence the price will drop further.

Please consider another fork to correct this. Rewards should be at a rate of 1/10 of the current level or even less. And this gives you also more time to execute your plan.

There should be no easy way to get a masternode. Thanks.

Sauphypalent

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:17:02 AM

I found my self reading about this platform and i think this is an interesting one that you can promote until the end of the ICO! I'll surely support this one!
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:59:37 PM

We are proud to Announce our first partnership!!!

https://medium.com/savenode/savenode-bcard-building-partnerships-for-the-future-5410186bd415

✅We are looking forward to be featured on their app, and to build this partnership Wink

Website

Twitter

Discord

Awesome, you deserve it. I wish you all the best for future partnerships Smiley
char0n

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

There are many good projects out there having tough times because of hyper-inflational reward systems. For example Trittium (will fork soon) and Aegeus (forked already and trying to recover).

Bcard is just the same.

Good project, but way too many tokens coming out at a too high rate.

Just to give an example: I only invested in 2500 Bcard in August but will have my masternode now in less then 50 days with a shared hosting company. Yes, that is even with a 5% fee reduction on top of my rewards, but on the other hand I keep reinvesting so I have the full compound interest rate which keeps kicking in.

Once I have my desired amounts/masternodes I will also throw my additionally earned tokens on the market. It then does not matter how good, or real the project is, or how close the launching date might be. I will sell because of diversification reasons and move to the next masternode.

Currently there are 800 masternodes creating an ongoing pressure on the price and devs cannot keep up with the value creation, hence the price will drop further.

Please consider another fork to correct this. Rewards should be at a rate of 1/10 of the current level or even less. And this gives you also more time to execute your plan.

There should be no easy way to get a masternode. Thanks.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'm sure, the devs will do their  best to prevent the problems resulting from this.
chip1982

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:00:10 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 01:19:17 PM by chip1982

Thanks for pointing that out. I'm sure, the devs will do their  best to prevent the problems resulting from this.

Pointing out the problem is an easy task. Convincing a forum that there is a problem is far more difficult because everybody enjoys the good time of a beginning inflation. Once the value creation can't keep up with the compound interest rate the tide changes but people falsely blame the negative price to a short term FUD being the main price driver.

The good part: since the devs also have masternodes our interests are in line. So we just need to wait.
CardBuyersDev
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:10:57 PM

Thanks for pointing that out. I'm sure, the devs will do their  best to prevent the problems resulting from this.

Pointing out the problem is an easy task. Convincing a forum that there is a problem is far more difficult because everybody enjoys the good time of a beginning inflation. Once the value creation can't keep up with the compound interest rate the tide changes but people falsely blame the negative price to a short term FUD being the main price driver.

The good part: since the devs also have masternodes our interests are in line. So we just need to wait.

We have on the white-paper a reward reduction structure have a look in it please Cheesy

chip1982

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:48:21 PM

We have on the white-paper a reward reduction structure have a look in it please Cheesy

Yes, I saw that.  Cheesy
CardBuyersDev
Copper Member

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:22:25 PM

CARDbuyersCoin - BCARD has been added to MCS !!!

https://mycryptostats.com/

✅Crypto Currency Portfolio and Miner Monitoring Tool Smiley

Website

Twitter

Discord

MarcusMillstrom

Activity: 392
Merit: 211

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:19:10 AM

Good morning everybody.
I was on the GIN coin web site and i saw that you guys are listed now, how cool congratulations.

But shouldn't you guys also change this on your discord channel.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

MarcusMillstrom

Activity: 392
Merit: 211

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:21:01 AM

Website

Twitter

Discord

Is this a portfolio site?

char0n

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:55:07 PM

Website

Twitter

Discord

Is this a portfolio site?

It is indeed. As far as I'm aware, you sign up and use it just like delta or blockfolio and you can also monitor your miners aand your masternodes. Estimated Roi etc. pretty awesome if you ask me  Grin
char0n

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

Good morning everybody.
I was on the GIN coin web site and i saw that you guys are listed now, how cool congratulations.

But shouldn't you guys also change this on your discord channel.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yeaaah, that is amazing to hear. Bcard going strong even in times like this Grin
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

Website

Twitter

Discord
Cool, i am downloading it now!!
nice to follow all my coins there, good work again
pooiz

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:34:49 AM

this looks interesting.. has the project been rolled out?
CardBuyersDev
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

this looks interesting.. has the project been rolled out?
Not yet, check the roadmap on the Withe-Paper.

CardBuyersDev
Copper Member

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:57:15 PM

We are listed on the new crypto site for monitoring your MNs!!!

https://masternode.fans/coindetails/bcard

✅MNF is a service that will allow you to independently study and compare the parameters of different coins, monitor your own masternodes with the specification of the required parameters Wink

Website

Twitter

Discord

scryptyle

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

the Team has updated its domain : http://explorer.cardbuyers.cc:3001/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: