Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:26:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade  (Read 23748 times)
Peiixe (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

Has anyone found volatility in altcoins? I see the market very still and difficult to find opportunities for quick profits.
Which exchange do you use for this type of trade?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:08:27 PM

Has anyone found volatility in altcoins? I see the market very still and difficult to find opportunities for quick profits.
I believe day trading is the most accurate choice at the moment, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are constantly recovering very strong. I expect that bitcoin prices will be able to rebound to $ 7200 in the near future so that you can fully enjoy this moment without fear of bitcoin prices dropping.
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:38:52 PM

Day trade is a bit risky but if you have a good skills in trading i think today is good time to do that because the price goes up a bit and slowly go down again after a few days short term is a good choice for trading today.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:48:07 AM

Yes is hard to know where is bottomed price of crypto, can be just now the bottomed is over and the price will rebound back to the bullish again. Many crypto was dumped to more than 90% and usually the price will easy to going up to 10 times more from this level price. So now is better to do medium or longterm trading and the duration of trading according to target profit or when the price reach to the top again.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
buivanquan22

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:15:01 AM

I really do not like daily trade. Why do not you think of buying coin this time and wait for x3 x5 times in the next year. That is simpler and much more certain
CENX

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 04:34:25 AM

day trade is risky
but gives you good returns if you are playing with millions
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:28:35 AM

As long you know the strategy, indicator and money management calculation, everything will be fine. You can day trader, swing trader, long term trader, any thing you want and no one will stop you. Choose day trader at this moment is good but sideways market will make your strategy fail. Leave the market for now and come back again next year.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:32:48 AM

its easier to control the coin price of altcoins in smaller exchanges and if you have relatively large amount of coins.  many are doing pump and dump scheme from time to time to earn lots of money in expense of unknowing victims.  i suggest people to be cautious about this activity.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:47:31 AM

I am currently trading at Binance. It is a very high level of security and liquidity. These are advantages for traders to profitable daily trading.
I think we should always use the Binance trading platform for safety.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:57:17 AM

If you were to choose an exchange for you to use,
that exchange must have a decent daily trading volume
for easy buy and sell.

Binance and Poloniex are great exchanges, you should
check 'em out
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:43:41 AM

Well there are thousand alt coins in the market, keep on searching the coin then you will find the volatile coins, if you found a coin that got a still movement then leave the coin, its mean the coin doesn't got a lot of volume which means there are not a lot of investors attracted to the coin, alt coin supposed to have more volatility than bitcoin
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:11:29 AM

day trade is risky
Don't also forget that the more you play with millions without knowledge, the more plausible are you to have horrible returns at the end. Sure, if you have trading knowledge, you know how to play your cards well, and maybe with the use of momentum and price action, you are able to make good calls, then you can at least make something good, but if you have no idea how to do this and you are just gambling the market, you are definitely not going to find it amusing at all, irrespective of the millions you think you are playing with.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:11:51 AM

Binance and Poloniex are great exchanges, you should
check 'em out
Poloniex is a good exchange site and I started trading using their platform but with their recent change of policy specially the KYC process, that changed my mind and look for another site that can provide good service with less documents to submit. Thats why I stick with Bittrex and Binance lately. There are complaints about delays in withdrawals too. The tools that Poloniex can offer helps a lot for those who are into day trading. If you plan to day trade, make sure that you set a goal and stick to it, plan when to exit and follow it.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:50:09 AM

I really do not like daily trade. Why do not you think of buying coin this time and wait for x3 x5 times in the next year. That is simpler and much more certain

Because some people do not have the patience to see coins to grow in the long run. They want a quick profit.

Nothing wrong in trying day trading if one has a good knowledge about market and trading but they shouldn't use all their money in day trading instead should fix a small percentage of their money for trading and rest should invest in long-term profits.

day trade is risky

But you didn't think that if the market goes opposite way they can also lose millions in day trading.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:15:29 AM

I don't know how one makes lots of profit in one day, it is like gambling, I think you don't need to make bet for every game.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

there is nothing certain about buying some altcoin or token and waiting for the profit in long term. most of them die in long term! don't look at only last year compared to this year. that is misleading. look at the whole altcoin history. we have had rises like last year and each of them ended with a massive dump and eventually altcoin prices went below their start and most of those altcoins are not even around today.

but when you day trade you can make profit every day and secure it by taking it out. for example yesterday that the altcoins got dumped 20-30% you could have bought them as the dump slowed down and ended and sold them after about 10 hours for a small 3% to 10% profit depending on the coin.

Only Bitcoin
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:33:22 AM

You should trade at high volume trading with in a day. Go to the top 10 exchanges around crypto space and choose where you want to put your money on it. Most exchanges put notices to new coins that they will exchange in certain times. If you manage to pick 1 or two then you should try your luck with it. Be vigilant and research some points first if that coins is worth trading for. I found most coins that have high volumes in trading are the ones who usually got their hard cap in raising the funds when they are still on ICO. That way they can resist if some one manipulates the price and buy it all. There you can put buy orders and luckily bounty hunters would 1st pick yours and that is the time you can earn big. I myself got into this stuffs and I doubled my money if the token's price is a nice one.
fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:39:27 AM

I choose to trade daily because the price does not go up quickly and does not go down quickly, so daily trading is better and can minimize the risk of a rapid price decline
victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:05:51 PM

I am having one particular coin that is jumping so insanely that it is literally a temptation for me to start trade it but I am really scared about losing it so I am standing that temptetion still.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

Actually,altcoin is not a best option for day trade. To get reasonable profit in a short term,you have to use bitcoin.
It's very hard to predict the price of cryptocurrency now.Sometime, the price of bitcoin is fluctuates to new lowest value.
If you have a idea to do day trading,you have to analysis the price of invested coin every hour in a day.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: