Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:39:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade  (Read 23748 times)
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:23:07 PM

Successful day trading requires a lot of time, concentration, and most importantly constant learning. The trader learns from mistakes. Only our own experience, both positive and negative, will allow us to develop our own profitable trading system. In order not to sell on the red market, I always set a stop loss and trade according to principals of money management.
bastian466

Activity: 1330
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:26:11 PM

I think yesterday's most basic decline, now there is a slow upward movement. My research has seen market movements for now not suitable for trading days, try to be patient a little to do weekly or monthly trading

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:58:06 PM

Has anyone found volatility in altcoins? I see the market very still and difficult to find opportunities for quick profits.
Which exchange do you use for this type of trade?
With a market that is constantly volatile and difficult to predict, I believe you should only trade the day to make the profit with the least risk. Bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and prices of altcoinets are constantly decreasing so I believe you should only trade bitcoin at this point. You should not hold long term risk will be great if the bitcoin price is strong.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:11:00 AM

if trading day we will definitely experience a loss, we have to use trading in the long term, because the price of coins in the trading market is falling in price, we don't trade the day, look for profits not losses.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:03:47 AM

Has anyone found volatility in altcoins? I see the market very still and difficult to find opportunities for quick profits.
I am having one particular coin that is jumping so insanely that it is literally a temptation for me to start trade it but I am really scared about losing it so I am standing that temptetion still.

We cannot deny the fact that volatility will always there. Whether for bitcoin or altcoins. They are still under cryptocurrencies. That volatility of altcoins makes us to be eager to do trading. But some people like Peiixe were afraid to take a risk. Thus, losing great opportunity given by this volatile market in crypto world.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:22:12 AM

Binance and Poloniex are great exchanges, you should
check 'em out
Poloniex is a good exchange site and I started trading using their platform but with their recent change of policy specially the KYC process, that changed my mind and look for another site that can provide good service with less documents to submit. Thats why I stick with Bittrex and Binance lately. There are complaints about delays in withdrawals too. The tools that Poloniex can offer helps a lot for those who are into day trading. If you plan to day trade, make sure that you set a goal and stick to it, plan when to exit and follow it.
I also see more and more people using Binance as their trading platform. There are many good options and definitely each one has its own pros and cons. It depends on the priorities of trader that which one he should use for his job. Day trading cannot afford late withdrawals and investments for sure. The best is to go for a site that has less users plus trustworthy.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:41:35 AM

we cannot see or predict what the markets attitude sometimes it will go up and down for me its depends on the trader what exchange he wants. markets today are not stable its better to have patience and wait for the oppurtunity to make profit.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:18:14 AM

You can do day trading if you have long time for trading but if you do not have any time for doing the trading then day trading is not for you. You can do another way of trading like long term trading cause in long term trading you just need to set the order book then wait for someone who will buy your order book. In day trading you need to be on eyes on the market price because you need to monitor the prices so that if the price pumps you will sell it right away.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:14:47 PM

The people who to sell in the inside day the last months could to find a lot different possibilities for quick money. A lot coins rebound from the down. Very easy to looking a point of entry.
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:31:17 PM

In my opinion day trading is much better than long time trading.If you buy some good altcoins like xlm,eth,cs,npxs and know the market situation deeply then you will get too much profit by tading this coins because day by day the price of this altcoins iss changing.If you buy the correct altcoins you will get some profit surely by day tarding.Also you choose idex to buy the altcoins and bittrex,kucoin to sell the altcoins because in idex the priice of some altcoins is low and in kucoin or bittrex the price is high.In this syestem you will get some profit.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:52:47 PM

I believe day trading is the best choice at this point. You can see that the market is in a downturn and bitcoin prices are constantly falling, so it is very difficult to trade successfully and long term investments. bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply and you will suffer a great loss if not cut losses.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:18:47 AM

From the historycal of price of crypto in 1 year will be 1 or 2 times the price pump to 10 times in a few month and after that the price in sideaway. So we should be doing day trade and also swing trade at the same times. Risk management like use stop loss is very usefull to use to get consistent profit.

Ifamily

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:35:42 AM

I will buy altcoins top today. And you?
MasterHam2

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

You can do day trading if you have long time for trading but if you do not have any time for doing the trading then day trading is not for you. You can do another way of trading like long term trading cause in long term trading you just need to set the order book then wait for someone who will buy your order book. In day trading you need to be on eyes on the market price because you need to monitor the prices so that if the price pumps you will sell it right away.

You're absolutely right. Unfortunately, this is my situation, i.e. currently, I just don't have time for day trading, but if I did, I would most definitely give it a try.
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:40:28 PM

Firstly, I want to outline why the portfolio rebalancing has worked for me. My original investment was just in Bitcoin with a small amount of Ethereum, but as my investment grew I started to sell Bitcoin and buy others. During these early days, I blindly invested in a few other coins, Golem, Augur, Steem, Dash and Monero, but with no real strategy. Over the first couple of months, my portfolio made some modest gains.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:49:14 PM

I believe that with a market that is fluctuating constantly and it is hard to predict the current price, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting at $ 6000 and can be reduced at any time. So long-term investment will be very risky and trading day is the best choice at this time. The market will continue to fluctuate strongly and I think you have to plan ahead of every transaction.
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:43:07 AM

If I focus on trying to invest in etherium now because with the relatively fast price movements, I am more eager to create income every day and certainly can help the economy to be better than before.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:57:40 AM

Started from january untill now crypto is on down trend , and when trading on bearish trend is will be more difficult to earn profit. So my idea is put half of my trading balance to stocks market, and remaining half in crypto trading. But i believe bull market is near and can be started before end of this year, so when that started i will totally focus on crypto trading.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

exchange is depend on where  you want trading, because 1 exchange cannot support  all coin they have rules before some coin listing on their exchange.
example binance their have many rule before listing some coin.
that different with forkdelta that allow all token to trade in their exchange if that support erc20.
hima

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

Science, science

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

As far as I know, now the best option is day trading, it is the most profitable if you analyze the course. But for this you need to have a good experience in order to manage to profit from this trade. If there is no experience, then you have to take a risk, or choose a long-term investment in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: