Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:23:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade  (Read 23757 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:24:41 AM

As far as I know, now the best option is day trading, it is the most profitable if you analyze the course. But for this you need to have a good experience in order to manage to profit from this trade. If there is no experience, then you have to take a risk, or choose a long-term investment in cryptocurrency.
The best option is not day trading, the best option is actually what you know suits you best when it comes to trading. I wonder why a lot of people think that day trading is for everyone. As much as you can make huge profit from day trading, I can guarantee you can make a whole lot of losses before you even know it once you have no pretty good trading knowledge and great experience.

People are always so in a haste to make a lot of money from trading without learning and that is where they will always keep getting it wrong over and over all the time.

The habit of been on haste to make a lot of money was the reason why we see some people saying they are not favourable through crypto currencies. Day trading give good profit for those that have the experience and they also have time for their losses either but I don't like spending much time on trading.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:45:12 PM

Altcoins has more volatility than bitcoin if you look better you can see that there are altcoins that is continuously pumping and dumping and in an endless loop. For me this is a good opportunity because you can make profit from investing from buying in the dips of altcoins just by waiting for the right time sell. Instead of selling prematurely.
Well, it is not really just about the coin, it is always about the knowledge you have to trade those coins when it comes to day trading. You are taking advantage of the fluctuations every single minute and obviously, you will most definitely be looking for a market with a lot of high volatility to be able to take advantage of but at the same time, you also need to have it in the back of your mind that if you have no idea what you are doing, no matter the coin you are trading, no matter how less volatile it is, or more volatile it is, you will lose at the end.

Truth be told, if you are always ready to learn and you are able to do that and get some good strategy to day trade, it can be very rewarding.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:47:04 PM

I believe day trading is the most accurate choice but day trade is a bit risky.you start day trading I think first need lot of experience and knowledge.because it helps us how to trade.so in my opinion day trading based on technical analysis.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:48:42 AM

I believe day trading is the most accurate choice but day trade is a bit risky.you start day trading I think first need lot of experience and knowledge.because it helps us how to trade.so in my opinion day trading based on technical analysis.
Trading in the day is quite risky, if you choose the day you will be rushed and rushed, not sold at the desired price and there are days the price of coins continue to fall, so it will be difficult More for investors like us to make a profit.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:52:49 AM

Day trading strategy is looking good now, at least for me, just be careful of some fake breakouts and analyze the market carefully to avoid loss.
It is actually looking good because the condition of the market is favorable for day trading, but what is important right now is to at least, try as much as possible to know how to do your thing, but irrespective of the condition, a time may come when you will easily get lost and lose everything.

For instance, the market generally has been moving sideways and most of the altcoins are also trying to gear up to at least, make some move to an uptrend, but however things end up turning out, we will get to know in a short term but for those who want to be taking advantage of those short term fluctuations during consolidation of most especially the likes of bitcoin, litecoin and Ethereum, this is a good opportunity.
jaloto

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:11:33 AM

I use CEX for trading cryptos, altcoins in particular. The service is convenient for a short-term trading due to its user-friendly website and useful tools. But before starting to trade on this exchange, you should be sure that it supports your country. Though it operates globally, it still have some restrictions.

Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

Day trading strategy is looking good now, at least for me, just be careful of some fake breakouts and analyze the market carefully to avoid loss.
It is actually looking good because the condition of the market is favorable for day trading, but what is important right now is to at least, try as much as possible to know how to do your thing, but irrespective of the condition, a time may come when you will easily get lost and lose everything.

For instance, the market generally has been moving sideways and most of the altcoins are also trying to gear up to at least, make some move to an uptrend, but however things end up turning out, we will get to know in a short term but for those who want to be taking advantage of those short term fluctuations during consolidation of most especially the likes of bitcoin, litecoin and Ethereum, this is a good opportunity.

We should stay strong and eager to face the current situations right now, and always remember that crypto will be giving us lucky profit by the time our asset rises at greater value. Daily trading must be observed well, and before deciding dumping large amount of coins think more times what's the effect. You might regret in the future, since that asset will be a potential future profit once the market will recover.

kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

Every Day trading is a good way to manage your coins price to know each of your coin what will happen everyday if the price will rise or down.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:14:06 PM

see today, the opportunity to buy very much, 70% altcoin dump, and the volatility returns. I use Bittrex, Coinbene, Cucoin, to make daily profits. don't expect big but 2 to 5% enough for every day. because in my opinion many altcoins go up and down there.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

In trading especially in day trading we need to look at the exchange, chart, prices every now and then or wait till it reaches our target amount. There are some telegram groups now that helps in deciding which can pump that can help us to watch the price all day till it reached the price we wanted.
Day trading is actually a whole lot of work and unless you are ready for it and you have all the knowledge and experience it takes to be able to do it, you should not even dabble into it at all. It can bring about some promising reward, but the risk is as well high and if you do not have an idea what you are doing or have a strategy to always pull off a trade, the chances of getting burned can be very fast and if you are not careful, rather than accumulating profit, you are just busy accumulating losses and the last time I checked, no one wants something like that.

Truth be told, if you are always ready to learn and you are able to do that and get some good strategy to day trade, it can be very rewarding.
My humble question is, learning and then excelling is only applicable to day-trading ? I believe everywhere we can excel if we are ready to spend time for learning phase. Day trading is very rewarding but no one could ignore it also needs our luck to favor all the times else staying away from trading will be the best option for an individual.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:03:20 PM

Decentralized exchange is full of opportunities and surprises.  Many quality token yet to be listed in centralized exchange is sold for pennies by crazy dumpers who don't usually care about the project and are easily satisfied with making few dollars!

gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

Day trading is not good enough if the market is not in good situation until now and your coin will affect the price of it so its better to hold your coins until the market will recovers and turn into green.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:14:24 PM

Has anyone found volatility in altcoins? I see the market very still and difficult to find opportunities for quick profits.
Which exchange do you use for this type of trade?
Day tarding is still very risky. But so many people doing this very nicely. You can also do it if market get stability. You need to have enough skill to do it. I personally using Binance exchange for crypto trading.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:52:35 PM

I think in a market situation like this time with the slow movement of daily trading is a pretty good strategy and of course you need to know that some of the things you have to do one of them is that you have to have enough time to keep track of market price movements so you will know when the right time to take advantage.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:13:23 PM

Has anyone found volatility in altcoins? I see the market very still and difficult to find opportunities for quick profits.
Yea you are right during the low volatility you have to change the rules. I think the best way is to trade for a smal amount of percentages like 2 or 3 % but increase the number of trade. This is the best way. And of course I use binance for many reasons.
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:36:54 PM

Of course, day trading is a good trading formula. Many people have got a good income through this formula and many are still going to get a good income. It is a very risky, so everyone can’t do it. It takes great courage and money to do this. If you start trading less day with less money, you will lose it because it is very risky. So before start day trading you should learn about crypto market.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:14:53 PM

Of course, day trading is a good trading formula. Many people have got a good income through this formula and many are still going to get a good income. It is a very risky, so everyone can’t do it. It takes great courage and money to do this. If you start trading less day with less money, you will lose it because it is very risky. So before start day trading you should learn about crypto market.
Having in risk is the way to make strong in terms of faith and strategies. Though we can't say that all the we can made it or succeed, but we even tried to work on. 
You're right,  not all of us have such idea and courage,  in fact,  only 10%(I think)  of the population are already engaged in these form of investment and the others are preferred for day job.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:33:01 PM

why is it difficult? I think all crypto currencies, especially altcoins, have high volatility. do not make a profit target of more than 10%, because it is indeed very difficult. I see that there is a lot of 2% to 4% increase in altcoins. I use several exchanges, namely Bittrex, HitBTC, Coinbene, Kucoin, Binance, Idex ,. etc.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:35:16 PM

If you want volatility of coin then use the top exchanges. Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin and Poloniex are examples of popular exchange where people are there. Aside from that, these exchanges have legit coins because they always delisted those scam coin or shitcoin.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:17:32 PM

Day trading is risky, unless you got millions. As we know the price these days are fluctuated, even these day also the price of bitcoin is getting better, it cannot be guarantee how long it will be. If you brave enough to decide and take the risk with the condition, why not? perhaps having profits daily is good for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: