Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:21:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade  (Read 23748 times)
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

Has anyone found volatility in altcoins? I see the market very still and difficult to find opportunities for quick profits.
Which exchange do you use for this type of trade?
IDEX is one of my favorite trading platforms. Although the fees are very high but I make a lot of money on this exchange. You know, the most volatile level is at the IDEX and if you are smart enough to understand how this trading platform works, you will easily become wealthy.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:50:55 AM

I don't know how one makes lots of profit in one day, it is like gambling, I think you don't need to make bet for every game.

Trading is not gambling, only those that enter trading with the gambling mindset lose a lot of money, If you must trade, one must learn about the rudiments, risk management and basic trading knowledge. There are so many rules to it that can be found in a lot of infos shared in different sections in this forum, just use the search button and right keyword
I hope a lot of people actually know that, because if we are really to dig deeper to check, most people actually gamble, not trade. The thing with trading is that you will always require a very good strategy to be able to do right and once that strategy is not in place, everything a trader does is gamble afterwards.

The thing is that, as long as you do not know when should be the right time for you to buy, or the right time to sell or have a planned stop loss just in case things does not work out the way you want, the chances of getting screwed will always be there because in that case, what the person would be depending on is luck and that is gambling.
chamika888

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:19:28 AM

One I discovered recently (only a few days back) but I'm loving, is Binance! Firstly, it has 0.05% fees if you use BNB to pay fees or 0.1% fees normally. This is less than half of Bittrex and Poloniex and 5 times less than them if you use BNB tokens. As a day trader, minimizing fees is incredibly important to maximizing profit.
cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 05:05:31 AM

yes current crypto market satuation is not good for day trading even experienced trader also facing loose in these days,i will be advise you buy and hold your coins for long term
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:26:14 AM

Day trading is good way to earn huge profit,  we can make multiple profit by day trading with compound strategy.  Only by start small amount like $500 we can turn in to $10k in just a few month in day trading. Although this is not easy but by discipline follow the trading plan and money management is possible to make it.

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:12:07 AM

Has anyone found volatility in altcoins? I see the market very still and difficult to find opportunities for quick profits.

With daytrading always is option to earn. Ofcourse, when the price changes are bigger it is easier, but also with small movements you can earn a lot, for example, on arbitrage - which is even safer. The exchanges on which I focus the most are Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptopia, HitBtc and IDEX (for tokens). Sometimes some smaller ones like Mercatox or Hotbit.

Guideare

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

Started from january untill now crypto is on down trend , and when trading on bearish trend is will be more difficult to earn profit. So my idea is put half of my trading balance to stocks market, and remaining half in crypto trading. But i believe bull market is near and can be started before end of this year, so when that started i will totally focus on crypto trading.

Day trade is the most valuable mean of making money but need lot of experience and knowledge. If you are capable of day trading then you will become the richest person of your community in near future. day trading made thousands of stock traders rich and now it is time for you to make money from crypto day trading but it is much risky than stock trading.
Day trade is best than all other ways of making money in cryptocurrency. If you hold your coins it needs time to make money. If you join campaigns and want to earn coin for free, it is also time consuming. So the best way to make money in short time is day trading. I know it is not easy but keep in mind that making money is also not easy no matter what field you choose.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

Now is not the time to count on a quick profit, you need to be patient and expect the entry of large investors
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:05:53 PM

Daily trading is unfortunately not a kind of investment that everyone can do, because this sector is different than all other economic sectors. Taking decisions based on high volatility, unregulated transactions and supply-demand balance is unfortunately not as easy as it is thought. For this reason, daily transactions require a serious knowledge and experience. Moreover, it is known as a type of investment that provides the equivalent of such labor.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:21:15 AM

This unstable price market is in favor of day trading specially Altcoins that although its really difficult but if you have the skills on how to apply the perfect timing during rise or full then you will expect sure profits after every transactions. Any exchanges are applicable for this volatility as long as they have the volume of every crypto or you may select exchanges with volume in  https://coinmarketcap.com.
jinkyyy

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:50:11 AM

I don't know how one makes lots of profit in one day, it is like gambling, I think you don't need to make bet for every game.

Trading is not gambling, only those that enter trading with the gambling mindset lose a lot of money, If you must trade, one must learn about the rudiments, risk management and basic trading knowledge. There are so many rules to it that can be found in a lot of infos shared in different sections in this forum, just use the search button and right keyword
I hope a lot of people actually know that, because if we are really to dig deeper to check, most people actually gamble, not trade. The thing with trading is that you will always require a very good strategy to be able to do right and once that strategy is not in place, everything a trader does is gamble afterwards.

The thing is that, as long as you do not know when should be the right time for you to buy, or the right time to sell or have a planned stop loss just in case things does not work out the way you want, the chances of getting screwed will always be there because in that case, what the person would be depending on is luck and that is gambling.
Trade coin is just like forex stock. It's just that buying games and selling better ones will win. To say trade coin is gambling, stocks and forex are the same.

People say trade is gambling, they are not good at entering the market.

Want to be good in the trade field do the following.
1. Win yourself.
2. Compliance with discipline.
3. Do not believe in crowds .
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

To make profit from volatility of crypto not base on the exchange that you use,  but according to trading strategy.  Currently alot of FUD on the crypto market and this is make price of crypto will be more unpredictable. Use stop loss whenever make trade is good strategy to avoid big loss when market crash,  because we dont know when market  to be crash and usually this happen by fast times.

elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:55:37 PM

at the moment I haven't found any volatility in altcoin that might be used to do day trading but I know an altcoin that might give you big profits, extoke is a new altcoin that will list on hitbtc at the end of this month, you can buy it then hold it until its value improves
yousbabtle

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:47:01 AM

As far as I know, now the best option is day trading, it is the most profitable if you analyze the course. But for this you need to have a good experience in order to manage to profit from this trade. If there is no experience, then you have to take a risk, or choose a long-term investment in cryptocurrency.
The best option is not day trading, the best option is actually what you know suits you best when it comes to trading. I wonder why a lot of people think that day trading is for everyone. As much as you can make huge profit from day trading, I can guarantee you can make a whole lot of losses before you even know it once you have no pretty good trading knowledge and great experience.

People are always so in a haste to make a lot of money from trading without learning and that is where they will always keep getting it wrong over and over all the time.

The habit of been on haste to make a lot of money was the reason why we see some people saying they are not favourable through crypto currencies. Day trading give good profit for those that have the experience and they also have time for their losses either but I don't like spending much time on trading.
Yeah of course day trading is very profitable but it needs experience, knowledge about the market and also skills. If you think that you have all these characteristics, you can start day trading and make money from the very first day. Be patient and don’t make any abrupt decisions about buying or selling otherwise you may lose your investment due to wrong decisions.
Panxora_COO

Activity: 563
Merit: 254

Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

The biggest problem with day trading. And this is related to day trading and not the market you are looking at. Could be Forex, Stocks, crypto, whatever is slippage. When you are looking to scalp profit out of small intra-day moves, if you still have to pay commissions (or a spread on those dopey exchanges that rip you off because they charge a spread based on their whim and not a fixed commission) You are net in deficit at the start of any trade. If the trade costs you 0.02 and you are looking for moves with an average profit of 0.01 and you are bound to make some losses, you are going to have a hard time making any headway.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██
██                                 ▄██▀
██                               ▄██▀

https://panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
 ▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
 ▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:52:38 PM

I use the exchange exclusively random, in this area, so far, definitely does not exist
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:24:23 PM

Depends on the market, most of the time I jump from Bittrex to Binance to HitBTC. I check first which coin has a lot of movement in a few hours then I buy a few then sell within the day. However, the market now is not good for day trading, more likely when you buy today, you will sell next day or more to get profits.
SandraStark

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:18:04 AM

Huge fluctuations in the market + faster recovery. I agree that day trading is the most accurate choice at the moment. Though day trade is a bit risky, ( because intraday trading is the most sensitive to all changes in the market, the emergence of any significant news, statistics or information of another kind can be used immediately) this strategy allows you to save time and make a profit as soon as possible.  The main thing is to know the principle and have skills in this matter. But if you're new, then I don't even know ...
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

IDEX is one of my favorite trading platforms. Although the fees are very high but I make a lot of money on this exchange. You know, the most volatile level is at the IDEX and if you are smart enough to understand how this trading platform works, you will easily become wealthy.
Day trade and long trade both are good for investors. You are asking about day trade, so I want to tell you that in day trading you will always be in front of your computer screen and when you realize that the price has moved a bit and it is the right chance for making money he will go ahead and when price drops he will buy more. I have little bit experience of stock exchange trading.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:05:01 AM

Day trade and long trade both are good for investors. You are asking about day trade, so I want to tell you that in day trading you will always be in front of your computer screen...
This is the major nag in day trading. I often regard them as scalpers who get excited running away with a few pips as against allowing the trade to swing into much profit the next day or two. I think it's better looking at a trade from the long term perspective than a short one which is cumulative of the day trading strategy.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██