Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: winter is coming.  (Read 3332 times)
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:39:08 PM

Winter probably bring more volatility,new money flow and new changes to this market.
I think it is time to finish decline and change this game to the better

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlasttrain

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:02:36 PM

I saw so many predictions about crypto rasing in December but here is a middle of November and I don't know what reason could be for jump on the market
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:10:55 PM

I saw so many predictions about crypto rasing in December but here is a middle of November and I don't know what reason could be for jump on the market
Agreed. I think so much expected Bakkt can lead to dump as results. Too many expectations, too many hopes to this project. I'd want to see a good bull run for BTC price but as holder and analyst, I will wait for 'cooling' on the market again. It's not pessimism. It's realism  Cheesy Want peace - be ready to war
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:13:40 PM

It seems that the decisive moment for a whole year of the crypto and Bitcoin markets is coming. Winter and Christmas and New Year's effects i hear a lot about this and when the market will recover and good in next time.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 07:29:38 PM

In the past few months, people have lost their enthusiasm for the decline in bitcoin prices.more and more people have already sold their own currency.the bear market has also arrived.
This year will probably go down in the history of cryptocurrency development as the year of the bear market. The remaining month and a half is unlikely to change anything in this regard. If the market rises, it is most likely insignificant. Our hopes for a good growth of cryptocurrencies at least by the end of the year melted as they approached winter. But before it there are only three weeks left. Well, it will be next year and we hope that it will be more successful for all participants of the cryptocurrency market.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:16:09 PM

In the past few months, people have lost their enthusiasm for the decline in bitcoin prices.more and more people have already sold their own currency.the bear market has also arrived.
This year will probably go down in the history of cryptocurrency development as the year of the bear market. The remaining month and a half is unlikely to change anything in this regard. If the market rises, it is most likely insignificant. Our hopes for a good growth of cryptocurrencies at least by the end of the year melted as they approached winter. But before it there are only three weeks left. Well, it will be next year and we hope that it will be more successful for all participants of the cryptocurrency market.
Before you give at least some positive predictions, you must provide real facts to confirm your thoughts. In any case, there are quite a few such predictions on the forum, because everyone expresses his desires, and not real things.
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:28:41 PM

Crypto market has performed really badly this year. There are signs that the bearish market is still not finished. ''I think that this is going to be a long and cold winter… '' Civic CEO said this today. I hope 2019 will be a different year and all expectations are met.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
Peri0n

Activity: 188

quarkchain.io

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:15:25 PM

I, too, think, that nothing good us not awaits this winter! The period is delayed, you need to wait for the next year for the growth of the crypto-currency market!
DiceNDice

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:28:50 PM

Apparently, the winter will be "cold" for the crypto investor ! Therefore, we should take care of our nerves and wait for the next year!
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:40:24 PM

Yeah, it has came in the beginning of 2018 and it looks like it will be very long... We should prepare ourselves to fight it back and make crypto strong again, believe and hold...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:07:58 AM

It is already winter. I think we have already seen the worst period. Now, it is time to hodl your coins.
And just when you thought that you have seen it all and that we had leaved behind the worst now we see the price of bitcoin crashing about 10% in a matter of hours, this is terrible for the market because many people that were expecting a recovery at the end of this year will probably need to adjust their expectations.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:06:24 AM

and this happened again, this month the bitcoin fell back down to 5k after a few months of staying at a price of 6k, this really made me quite shocked and tried to examine what happened.
but something seems to be pointing at bch
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:34:53 AM

Nobody has a good answer for today's big selloff but this may be just another big flush to scare investors into selling their positions.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:41:35 AM

More and more crypto users are dumping now as the result of this bearish market and many believed that bullish run will not going to happen this year. In fact experts are now becoming foolish of their predictions as it did not happen as desired. Most likely it is a long period of winter is what happening now and only the strongest will survived by next year.
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

Well we should have to extend our patience as this bearish market had been continuously hurting us. I still believe that that this technology will overcome all this negativity effect and will bounce back to a strong rally.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: