Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:58:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💠 I-CHAIN 💠 Insurance Platform and Ecosystem 🔥  (Read 684 times)
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:54:57 PM

Did anybody talk to team members? I’m curious is it possible to chat with any of them in Discord, Skype or at least in Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spacerbrug

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

Did anybody talk to team members? I’m curious is it possible to chat with any of them in Discord, Skype or at least in Telegram
In the starting post there is a link to the telegram, in the chat you can talk to admins.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:04:50 PM

Probably it means more here that for a full-fledged launch of such projects, government approval is needed.
In any case, in the future, if this company is selling it, the state should know about them.
Of course it should be registered, because it can be treated as tax avoidance unless such operations are not registered
guys, we can create an insurance company on the blockchain that works on smart contracts. why should we pay taxes?
I don’t know is it stated in all countries’ law acts, but mostly there is a rule to inform state about insuring operations if services costs more then a special number, usually written in customs code
guamenterp

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:37:05 PM

Probably it means more here that for a full-fledged launch of such projects, government approval is needed.
In any case, in the future, if this company is selling it, the state should know about them.
Of course it should be registered, because it can be treated as tax avoidance unless such operations are not registered
guys, we can create an insurance company on the blockchain that works on smart contracts. why should we pay taxes?
I don’t know is it stated in all countries’ law acts, but mostly there is a rule to inform state about insuring operations if services costs more then a special number, usually written in customs code
guys, blockchain and cryptocurrency are able to completely change the world. we do not need any acts and governments. Smiley
candlicul

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

I like the idea of an insurance company on the blockchain. This project can be successful and improve the insurance market.
orleli

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:46:47 PM

Obviously, he is trying to say that in order for crypto projects to fully integrate with projects from the real economy, blockchain technology must be recognized at the state level.
This system can be applied even in the bank itself, because the blockchain is under high security
I heard that some teams are already creating decentralized banks that will only work with cryptocurrency. I think the team can create an insurance company in the same way.
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:51:57 PM

As I understand it, insurance can be passed remotely? but best to branch with real documents
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:53:32 PM

guys, blockchain and cryptocurrency are able to completely change the world. we do not need any acts and governments. Smiley
This is the case! But banks and governments understand this and are trying to put the development of the crypto industry. Because it is a threat to the current system.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:59:25 PM

This is the case! But banks and governments understand this and are trying to put the development of the crypto industry. Because it is a threat to the current system.
I very much doubt that the cryptocurrency will be adopted at the international level, it is not beneficial for policy
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:01:49 PM

I very much doubt that the cryptocurrency will be adopted at the international level, it is not beneficial for policy
Who says that it is not beneficial to politicians? They are not interested in the openness given by the blockchain, but the anonymity and speed of remittances is very beneficial and interesting for them.
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:02:30 PM

guys where do you see openness and accessibility?
this project is starting to develop.
all of us have to wait till they will show some demoversion of their platform
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:04:38 PM

we do not need to accept the cryptocurrency internationally. it will take the community and this is important.
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

guys where do you see openness and accessibility?
this project is starting to develop.
all of us have to wait till they will show some demoversion of their platform
And then we will all be testing this platform together, let's see how the developers have tried.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:12:15 PM

And then we will all be testing this platform together, let's see how the developers have tried.
It seems to me that there will be many who want to try this platform. The ideas of the I-CHAIN project look quite convincing and promising!
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:17:15 PM

Price: 1 ICHN=0.1 ETH

Are they sure about this price? We all know prices are declining but such price looks like an easy money. Though insurance can be a good concept for a project but there are several team that already have done it before this one. Just means you really have a lot of competitors and much cheaper and the Asian teams are continuously working on it.

DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:18:52 PM

Are they sure about this price? We all know prices are declining but such price looks like an easy money. Though insurance can be a good concept for a project but there are several team that already have done it before this one. Just means you really have a lot of competitors and much cheaper and the Asian teams are continuously working on it.
The team has a lot of competitors. I also met several Asian projects that promote their insurance decisions. But there is still very important the fact of the availability of experience and experience in the ordinary insurance business.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

I think that this is an approximate price and so far it’s better not concentrate strongly on it. It will be visible soon
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:34:49 PM

I think that this is an approximate price and so far it’s better not concentrate strongly on it. It will be visible soon
And what confuses you in this price? Do you think it is expensive or is it cheap? It seems to me that the price is formed from many factors and it is individual for each project.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:41:00 PM

we do not need to accept the cryptocurrency internationally. it will take the community and this is important.

there are really many nuances in the design of this activity. but I think the team will take care of the correct organization of this project.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:46:18 PM

there are really many nuances in the design of this activity. but I think the team will take care of the correct organization of this project.
I think that with such things there should be no problems. Since the insurance business is built on very clear legal concepts and patterns. Everything should be perfect!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: