Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:07:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💠 I-CHAIN 💠 Insurance Platform and Ecosystem 🔥  (Read 691 times)
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:04:50 PM

I think that the clients of the insurance company should be interested in the openness of all financial calculations that will be after the blockchain platform has been launched. This will allow for the most efficient management of financial flows.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:20:20 PM

And the team of this project already has experience in the insurance industry? Or are they experts in blockchain technology?
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:36:25 PM

And the team of this project already has experience in the insurance industry? Or are they experts in blockchain technology?

On the official web-site of this project, there should be linkedin links to the members of the team. It is there, that one can see if this sphere is familiar to them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:38:29 PM

On the official web-site of this project, there should be linkedin links to the members of the team. It is there, that one can see if this sphere is familiar to them.

I would like to know in which jurisdiction the parent company of the project is registered. It seems to me that the project team is from Russia, is it really so?
i-chain.net (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:55:17 AM

I-CHAIN.NET is a global online insurance platform based on blockchain technology. Watch the video to get the idea of our project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usVx8KNqLdI.

Our project is not like many other blockchain projects. Firstly, I-CHAIN platform is ready. And, there is the first product on the platform – crypto bank. It means if you register at platform – you can organize own crypto bank in 30 minutes. Secondly, the purpose of I-CHAIN is not to earn money, but to give everybody the opportunity to create own business.

But first of all you need our token. Now it is available here: https://i-chain.net, TOKEN.
If you have any problems, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw5QWt0MaFg.

ICHN token gives you the opportunity to create your own business on the platform. For the present there is only one product – mini-bank. You can open your own crypto bank providing secure crypto deposit, real human support, easy process of fiat money to crypto conversion and ability to restore access to funds even if you lost your wallet. In the very near future there will be many more business alternatives. For instance, soon we expect insurance fund for community and 2 products that you have chosen - payment system (p2p) and product/service guarantee. In sum, this year – dozens of products.

The platform attracts initiative people, and these people already run their businesses on the platform and develop it. To run a mini-bank you need half an hour of time and desire.

We are planning a lot of products; there will be a lot of variants of your own business on the platform, too. To get started, you need an Utility token, its price is now floating, it is about 0,45 ETH.

As for utility from the point of view of the end user (common for the platform as a whole and its any products):
When you take out insurance in the insurance company and the risk did not happen, the company takes your money. In the case of a platform product, for example, "the community of insurers" - money remains in the community and can be spent on community needs. The policy is cheaper (there is no additional charges, as in a "classic" insurance company). Transparency of decisions made - you vote for the payments yourself.
As for utility from the point of view of a merchant:
With the help of the platform, you can organize your own business in a few clicks. You just need an Utility token for every 1000 clients, organize advertising, invite clients and get their support.

How it works: in about 30 minutes you can set up your product on the platform, then serve the customers and earn commissions.

You can contact us via e-mail: sales@i-chain.net. Our colleague will answer on your questions and help to start a business on I-CHAIN.NET platform.

Today ICO subject is surrounded by negative stuff. That's why we closed I-CHAIN ICO ahead of time, on the 15th of January, 2019. Now our token is available on secondary market. In any case, we continue to work, regardless of whether the ICO is open or not.

Platform is ready, you can become a partner and start your own business on the Platform if you have I-CHAIN.NET token.

https://marketplace.i-chain.net/, https://docs.i-chain.net/

Together we will improve customer experience in insurance and finance industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: