Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:50:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening with Etherdelta?  (Read 385 times)
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

Wow it's changed quite a bit from when I last used it. Looks much more user friendly now.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

Nothing is wrong with etherdelta, it is basically either your network connection or your browser

so simply, clear your caches, clear your cookies
then reload the etherdelta too

Also ensure to be on the right site.
blackrain321

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:07:48 PM

Generally when a site or platform develop or upgrade it will be take time to loading. Here the same condition. This situation people can take alternative.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:15:51 PM

Etherdelta has been quite unstable and slow for the past weeks, I have gave up using it.

You should try forkdelta which support the ERC20 tokens and it is faster and stable IMO.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

Etherdelta has been quite unstable and slow for the past weeks, I have gave up using it.

You should try forkdelta which support the ERC20 tokens and it is faster and stable IMO.

I disagree with you, now forkdelta is disgusting, but Etherdelta , after the update, began to work just fine.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:41:31 PM

I have long stopped using ED because the user interface is not that friendly, I am currently making use of IDEX 100 percent, it is easy to use and have a good user interface, a novice can use the platform and navigate their way around.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:00:15 PM

Etherdelta works fine.
Try to change your ip. There are lots of free vpn/proxy services - tor, opera vpn...
easybtcearn07

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

I think users faced this problem because of ETHERDELTA is try to upgrade their plartfrom. Soon it will be fixed. We already saw a lot of change. They updated many thing. I hope they will fix everything very soon. So worry no more
easybtcearn07

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:07:08 PM

Maybe Etherdelta have the server problem that time. They might be update their site. I heard many of people have several problem maybe that time they fix problem, Thats why you maybe face the problem.
kellyscott

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:26:12 PM

It happens sometimes when a platform is being upgraded. So, I think you should give it some time to work normally like before. Then you can choose the right  platform for you.
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:06:28 AM

I think you can use another like FORKDELTA or you can try IDEX. It willl more smoth in trading.
eliek18

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:51:29 PM

suggest you move to the forkdelta and it has the same interface as etherdelta. if you still hold some amount in ED and you can try to open your wallet through FD and it will be running smoothly compared with ED, i suggest you to try it now.
Maks.fadeev1978

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

I would stay away from sites like etherdelta as in the past, the exchange was hacked and a lot of users has lost their funds during that attack. They have no real protection, they have low volume and interface is super bad so yea, I will always avoid etherdelta. I know that some of you are impatient and you want to sell your coins immediatly but sometimes the winning hand is just having patience for a better exchange.
Agree about Etherdelta. That was the first real DEX and of course it wasn't perfect, but now this is awful exchange. They don't improve their platform. Anyway now we IDEX and this is the best DEX platform right now I think.

jurgen444

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

to open etherdelta site is very heavy, I also feel it. need a good device, and of course a stable network connection in order to use the site. if you're still having trouble, try using another device and a better internet connection.

spcae to rent
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:22:45 PM

I have not tried Etherdelta yet but I am hearing lots and lots of negative feedbacks about this website exchange. I am sure there are lots of exchanges out there, and I mean good ones that cater to ethereum tokens. You just have to do your own research on this. But if you have eth inside etherdelta then just try and try until you can get in.
emmaong12

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

I've never used it, always seemed too complicated with a trash UI, give Idex a go, much better than Etherdelta.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

I've never used it, always seemed too complicated with a trash UI, give Idex a go, much better than Etherdelta.
I always used to use etherDelta, because I liked its binding to the etherium of the wallet. But after the difficulties with using direct functions, I refused this exchanger. I quite agree that idex is one of the best, but less rated exchangers.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

I tried to access Etherdelta for the past hour and it seems that I am not moving past the Cloudflare check or DDoS check before it goes to the actual website. It is looping back to the said check over and over even after opening it in new tabs. Does anyone experiencing the same thing? What is going on with Etherdelta?

it all depends on your network and the system you are working, try to use 7G computer or laptop to work you will see the fast opening if it.
know in blockchain what we need is faster and powerful system to work with.
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:08:19 PM

As far as i know this site is not going well. They need more updated. I believe they will overcome this situation and connects with all coins.
Anhduc2015

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:34:41 AM

I am also in the same situation. help me. do not know what's going on
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: