Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:26:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should you do as a bounty hunter every day?  (Read 2448 times)
Arcoin2

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:36:24 AM

In the crypto market, the bounty hunter has to work every day. Discover new campaigns.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:44:15 AM

Finding great new campaigns, working on campaign tasks including creating campaign reports and checking for tokens whether distributed or not and always active in bitcointalk forums, social media, telegram and often reading news about cryptoccureny.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:47:07 AM

I just applying, i dont care about so much about the project and the team behind it, i just check the background if i want to apply on signature campaign, for blog/article campaign, i just apply to every project i've seen
kelincrad

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:51:49 AM

I fully agree with you, thank you for your advice. But I think that the main work should be done before joining the bounty, namely to thoroughly study the team and the project
cacucacok91

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:57:21 AM

It all depends on which bounty program you're in. If this is a subscription campaign then you have to communicate every day on the forum and give any advice to beginners in the crypto world

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
.CRYPTONITY.

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   .Telegram.   ANN Thread
.▬Twitter▬.     Discord     ..Facebook..
Reddit  ●●⚫   Medium   ⚫●●  LinkedIn
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:00:29 AM

I participated in the bonus campaign. Follow me:
- Read the project: purpose, routes, solutions, teams, total supply.
- Community response to the project
- The bonus payment time of the campaign ... is very important for a bounty hunter.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:01:16 AM

This is nice recommendation and if you are new here I will advise you to follow this advice.  Many fake projects and scam one are out there and I think the most important thing about any projects is the teams behind them.  You have to research the information about the team before join any bounty as this will help you not to promote scam projects.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:19:32 AM

First, look for the latest bounty activities every day, analyze what the project is doing through the website and ann, whether it is a basic agreement or an application project, to determine whether the development space of the project is large or small;

Then analyze whether the total amount of the project is appropriate, the total price is too low, the price is relatively low, and the price of the total amount will be relatively high. Also note how much tokens are allocated to the bounty, and everyone who is too low will receive very little bounty.

Secondly, the duration of the bounty is fixed or not fixed. Many of the unrestricted ones will change. It is best to have a fixed participation time.

Don't worry that you will miss a reward, you need to participate in certain projects, because only they can bring real rewards, even if they are rare, they will not get better than the garbage scam project.

If you find this useful, please share some merits, this will be my biggest encouragement, continue to share more useful methods.
            Good luck everyone!

I usually check the project's bounty pool first. If it high enough for me, then i check about the bounty manager.
If you often to participate in campaign, you should know some good managers here.
And the last, i will check the project itself, whether the ICO is a scam or not.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:40:39 AM

First, look for the latest bounty activities every day, analyze what the project is doing through the website and ann, whether it is a basic agreement or an application project, to determine whether the development space of the project is large or small;

Then analyze whether the total amount of the project is appropriate, the total price is too low, the price is relatively low, and the price of the total amount will be relatively high. Also note how much tokens are allocated to the bounty, and everyone who is too low will receive very little bounty.

Secondly, the duration of the bounty is fixed or not fixed. Many of the unrestricted ones will change. It is best to have a fixed participation time.

Don't worry that you will miss a reward, you need to participate in certain projects, because only they can bring real rewards, even if they are rare, they will not get better than the garbage scam project.

If you find this useful, please share some merits, this will be my biggest encouragement, continue to share more useful methods.
            Good luck everyone!

It is also important to consider the tasks given. Before you participate in any bounty, I would suggest that you check the time and manner of reporting. Make sure it fits your schedule. 
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:09:24 AM

As a bounty hunter you should make sure that you are looking at the ANN thread to make sure that you do not miss any important updates to the bounty. Make sure that you are up to date with how the ICO is doing. Then next, you should make sure that you meet the daily requirement for the bounties so you do not end up missing anything by the deadline.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:18:48 AM

Every day I do project selection, and promotion. Well, a constant control over the development of the project. Sometimes I find out in the process of participating in bounty companies that this project is a scam.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

I am interested in participating in rewards campaigns. But to gain a good income from participating in rewards campaigns, in my opinion, participants should carefully read the project, consider project goals, routes, problem solving, teams, managers , community response to the project, campaign payment time ... In addition, participants should strictly follow the campaign rules.
wateball

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:34:17 AM

Yes, this is very useful. As a bounty hunter, we need to spend more time. You need to try to participate in a good project instead of a fraud project. Quality projects usually surprise you. We can’t because time is short. Without participation, we need a fixed-time bounty instead of a bounty that will change.
jennycarter32

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:15:44 AM

Content rewards seem the best.
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:14:34 PM

Thanks for sharing that because we all need to have some encouragement and useful methods to provide our Bounty Hunter days, one problem with the fixed time of participation is that usually even those programs would extend they're time because they can
dashi555

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:26:54 PM

Thanks to the author for sharing so many valuable methods. It is true for me that I always take a bounty more casually and then fail many times. So when I see this, I understand that it is my own method and I think too little.
batagor225

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

I never sort and choose which bounty campaign is good or not, because sometimes bounty who is considered good that disappointing like EXSCUDO more than a year no change

■ KuBitX ■   Download Our Whitepaper             | Instagram | Linkedin | Twitter ▄▄▄ 
██████ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform  ██████
 focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
biyuan200

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:48:56 PM

Very good way. I hope that with the gradual improvement of the market, the future rewards will be more excellent, rather than requiring a lot of effort to study. But I am afraid it is very difficult. Good bounty is still a minority and hard to find.
siena23

Activity: 2352

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

Very helpful info, thank you very much. I've been working in ICO projects that finally Scam. Hopefully with this info I can year and can choose a good ICO project. Success for all.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:12:44 PM

Good advice of course) But a real bounty hunter,with a desire to earn, have to work very much (record video, work with social networks, etc.) The analysis is cool, but at the initial stage.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: