Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should you do as a bounty hunter every day?  (Read 2448 times)
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:27:01 PM

What I'm doing everyday is quite the same like the Bounty Hunters out there, doing my everyday post on social media campaigns, then on my signature campaigns, I'm also doing some mining, and checking the market flow. Though I'm still new with this kind of Industry, I know some of the basics of it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
ningo

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:13:30 PM

Well bounty hunting is not an easy task at all and hunters go through a lot to execute their duties.Sometimes they end up not getting paid  as some projects are scams.Now as a hunter,you need to daily make your reports according to which campaigns you participated but not to use just one day to make all the reports.Moreover the person has to conduct due diligence to find out if the project is not a scam so that they do not work for free.
guizi6 (OP)

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:23:53 AM

Very helpful info, thank you very much. I've been working in ICO projects that finally Scam. Hopefully with this info I can year and can choose a good ICO project. Success for all.
You are welcome, whether you are taking a bounty or ico, these methods are applicable, I hope to help you, but the risk of ico is definitely much higher than the bounty, especially the current market environment is very bad, I wish You are lucky.
RandyGamage

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:27:29 AM

Nowadays doing each and every bounty doesn't seem work, I think better to stick to few trusted bounty managers and follow them. previously trusted bounty managers also now remain question mark in front of your eyes therefore its up to you to search and decide who can give you a value to your effort.
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:30:30 AM

Good advice, I would like to add that you should check the rules and requirements for bounties several times, I myself have missed several weeks of work and support to the ICOs, for not having followed the rules well or for not realizing that the rules have changed, so check the rules well a few times a week.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:33:03 AM

First, look for the latest bounty activities every day, analyze what the project is doing through the website and ann, whether it is a basic agreement or an application project, to determine whether the development space of the project is large or small;

Then analyze whether the total amount of the project is appropriate, the total price is too low, the price is relatively low, and the price of the total amount will be relatively high. Also note how much tokens are allocated to the bounty, and everyone who is too low will receive very little bounty.

Secondly, the duration of the bounty is fixed or not fixed. Many of the unrestricted ones will change. It is best to have a fixed participation time.

Don't worry that you will miss a reward, you need to participate in certain projects, because only they can bring real rewards, even if they are rare, they will not get better than the garbage scam project.

If you find this useful, please share some merits, this will be my biggest encouragement, continue to share more useful methods.
            Good luck everyone!
Thank you for the very useful idea, I myself have also confused for so many bounty campaigns around some are very potential and some are garbage. I want to know more about on how to choose the potential bounties and this is what I need to know. I will always read this and make us guide to choose for a good bounty campaigns.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:35:05 AM

I would like to say, Thank you very much for sharing the author's experience. As a newcomer, I also participate in several projects, but I always face a lot of scammers and garbage, and also many who do not give me money. So now before I join, I do some research first and have to check it seriously.

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:37:52 AM

It is good to be guided as a bounty hunter and ensure one takes part in only projects which has real value and not just projects that yields nothing at the end of the day. thanks for sharing this is helpful and i will try to follow it judiciously.
liangzi123

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:53:26 AM

It is indeed a very professional advice, if you can do this, you will not encounter the garbage bounty. No one will go to those liar again. It seems that whatever needs to be done requires knowledge and methods to be successful. thank you very much.

sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:18:51 AM

I am not a bounty hunter. I don't know what the bounty hunter is doing. Do you have a full-time bounty mission? I will not choose to be a bounty hunter. I only advertise for projects I like. I will not advertise for scammers.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
zhineng2030

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:27:40 AM

The bounty project is the most attended project in the forum, and its quality affects the information of the cryptocurrency. When the good bounty is more and more, the market will be a bull market, otherwise it will still be a bear market, because the bounty is the first chance for people to end the project. If the bounty fails, the project will definitely fail.
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:30:55 AM

You are a bounty hunter, therefore do the tasks you are supposed to, There are a number of ways you can earn as a bounty hunter, by taking part in different bounty campaigns, There are signature campaigns, there are content creation and there are social media bounties, chose one that you feel you can thrive in, Or better still take part in all of them, You can aslo spend a good portion of your time looking into good projects that you can be a part of

aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:32:57 AM

You must be active and is capable of adapting in the situation. You must consider a lot to the fact that not all bounties can give you or pay you money.
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:36:19 AM

the most basic is working on their jobs. It is very important, after that monitor the development project and the bounty. usually the manager bounty will provide update information related to the bounty if needed. either replace the code signature or change the rules, if not keeping track of it can-can be removed from the campaign.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:38:02 AM

I am not a bounty hunter. I don't know what the bounty hunter is doing. Do you have a full-time bounty mission? I will not choose to be a bounty hunter. I only advertise for projects I like. I will not advertise for scammers.
Bounty is a combined campaign. There are many different campaigns along with different rules. Depend on it for you to perform tasks every day. To me is 3h for bounty (including searching for information, updating news on crypto market, etc). Do you have full-times confidence in bounty work? Make this clear. It affects a lot of your life and spirit Smiley
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

First, look for the latest bounty activities every day, analyze what the project is doing through the website and ann, whether it is a basic agreement or an application project, to determine whether the development space of the project is large or small;

Then analyze whether the total amount of the project is appropriate, the total price is too low, the price is relatively low, and the price of the total amount will be relatively high. Also note how much tokens are allocated to the bounty, and everyone who is too low will receive very little bounty.

Secondly, the duration of the bounty is fixed or not fixed. Many of the unrestricted ones will change. It is best to have a fixed participation time.

Don't worry that you will miss a reward, you need to participate in certain projects, because only they can bring real rewards, even if they are rare, they will not get better than the garbage scam project.

Good luck everyone!
The problem is that many new bounty participants who do not know how to analyze something you say? so for those who can not analyze it, seldom read the whitepaper and understand it, do not calculate the allocation for ads (bounty) those things that really need to be done but not done by most participants.
Right,many of them are just joining if they see the reward is high enough not knowing that bigger offer rewards are bigger possibilities ofc scamming

And sad to say but this kind of hunters are just teached to join bounty and not to learn from its so even if they whete  scammed ,they will keep silents if things never happem
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:40:54 AM

For me.
First Learn, learn everything that is possible at this forum.
Secondly, Build up social Media followers or friends
third be careful and vigilant. Look and learn for yourself how will you recognize a scam project.
and fourth. luck and knowledge is much required.
guizi6 (OP)

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

For me.
First Learn, learn everything that is possible at this forum.
Secondly, Build up social Media followers or friends
third be careful and vigilant. Look and learn for yourself how will you recognize a scam project.
and fourth. luck and knowledge is much required.

Yes, these are very necessary steps for newcomers. Only now there are not many new bounty hunters, and many old bounty hunters have left because of too many liar projects.
cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:34:41 AM

I check the bounty thread and the spreadsheet every day before doing my task.  I only follow a signature campaign, because I don't really take care my social media account.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:38:03 AM

Very good tips on bounty hunting. I will try to implement it
Unfortunately, i can not give merit for it, because i have none.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: